Chapter 31

Aimee's pov:

"No, he's still on his date," Caspar says.

"On a date?" I asked.

"Yeah," Caspar replied and I continue crying, "look, why don't you come and you can wait for Joe to get back."

"Okay," I said and walked in to the living room and sitting down.

"Do you want a hot chocolate?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah," I said, "thanks."

"What?" Caspar said, "I was gonna say that the mugs are in the top cupboard."

"Oh," I said and laughed before going to the kitchen area to make myself a hot chocolate. Typical Caspar though.

5 minutes later I returned and sat down with a hot chocolate in my hands.

"Where's mine?" Caspar asked.

"The mugs are in the top cupboard," I told him as I got my phone out.

"Very funny," he said.

"What's funny?" Joe asked while walking through the door with his date.

"Don't worry," Caspar said, "anyway, Aimee's here. She came all the way from America to see you, Joe."

Joe's pov:

I then looked at Hero, the girl I was in a date with) and saw that she looked confused so to stop her thinking there was something going in between me and Aimee and just denied knowing her.

"Who's Aimee?" I asked.

"Joe, Aimee," Caspar said pointing to her.

'Hi Aimee, I'm Joe and this is Hero," I say to Aimee knowing that she is now confused.

"Wait, your Connor Franta's girlfriend!" Herk said to Aimee.

"Was," Aimee replied, "turned out he was just using me to hide the fact that he's gay."

Aimee then started crying and Caspar came over to comfort her.

"Joe, how can you not remember Aimee?" Caspar asked, "Its Aimee, the one how you kissed at the park, then Connor beat you up and then you tried to stop her from moving to LA."

"Still don't know what you're on about Cas," I said to him, "lets go down stairs Hero."

Aimee's pov:

"Caspar," I said, "do you think he's just saying that so Hero isn't jealous."

"Heyyy, I didn't think of it like that," he replied, "I think you might be right."

Joe's pov:

"Sorry about that," I said to Hero as we entered my bedroom.

"Don't worry," she replied, "but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"It's true isnt it?" she asked, "you know, what Caspar said."

"No, of course not," I replied.

"Joe it is, don't lie to me," she said.

Hero then stormed out the room and told me we were over after one date. I followed her upstairs but she already left.

"Thanks guys," I screamed at them.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - so close to 1k reads x if we get it today ill update again so it will be a triple update x

Ty x
🐼Carla🐼