Chapter 13

Aimee's pov:

Today's the day I'm finally meeting the British youtubers and I can't wait.

As the time gets closer more and more questions come in to my head. What if they don't like me? what if we don't get along? what if they think I'm too weird? But then I realise I'm probably over thinking things and that it will all be fine.

"Aimee, are you ready yet?" Connor asked. We are all going to Disneyland together and then getting pizza 'cos who doesn't like pizza?

"Yep, I'm ready," I call back to Connor.

"Okay let's go then," he says.

We then leave the hotel and get in the taxi. I sit in the back row with Connor and the driver sits alone at the front.

Again I start to feel a bit nervous and I think I'm starting to go red. I'm hoping Connor doesn't see because I don't want him to make a big deal out of it.

"Aimee, it's all going to be okay," he said. Sh*t, he noticed.

"Okay," I say quietly and pull a smile on my face, "so who's going to be there?"

"Zalfie, Janya, Narcus, Joe and caspar," he said.

"Yass! I love Joe," I couldn't help saying. Connor pulled a sad face so I added, "not as much as you."

A little while later we arrived and Connor payed the taxi driver. We then turned around and saw Zoe and Alfie.

Zoe's pov:

Today we are meeting Connors girlfriend and i can't wait. I hope we become good friends as be said she lives in Brighton.

"There they are, zoe!" Alfie pointed as we got out the taxi. We crossed the road and started walking towards them but they had seen us too and were doing the same thing.

"Zoe, Alfie," Connor said, "this is Aimee."

"Hey," she said shyly, "nice to meet you."

"You too," I said trying to make her feel welcome.

"Me too, no... Me three, no... You three... Wait, what?" Alfie said.

"Alfieee," I laughed and gently nudged him in the stomach.

Aimee's pov:

I think Zoe and I are friends now. Well I hope so, she seems really nice. It's just the others I'm really nervous to meet but Connor says is fine.

We walk towards the entrance together and see that Niomi, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, Joe and Caspar are already there.

"Hey," Connor says to them, "guys, this is Aimee."

I instantly revive a bunch of hi's and nice to meet you's so I reply to all of them saying the same thing back.

Then we separate in to two groups and talk for a bit. I go with Zoe, Niomi and Tanya and Connor goes with Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Joe and Caspar.

Connor's pov:

"You got yourself a nice girl there, Connor," Marcus says while nudging me.

"Yeah, like if you ever break up just let me know cos like.... Dibs," Joe joked.

"Joseph sugg," Jim says.

"Whaaaat," joe replies and then we all go in.

Aimee's pov:

"Like everyone," Connors says to me while we walk off the first roller coaster.

"Yeah, they're all really nice," I replied.

"Told ya so," Connor laughed.

"What shall we do now then?" I asked everyone.

"I wanna meet all the Disney characters," Zoe replied like an excited little kid.

"Okay, lets do that then," I said and we all headed to where they were.

---------------------------------------------

A/N - IMPORTANT (ish)
Just to say tht Aimee grows rlly close with everyone and tht the next chapter will be when Connor and Aimee are back at Connors apartment.

Had a massive paper fight on the bus today and so happy we now get two weeks off school for Easter.
🐼Carla🐼