ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

"Oh, he went to use the bathroom, he should be out in a second" they quickly nodded. "Once he get back can we brought some of this back to the jeep so I don't have to carry it" we laughed at my complaint. Yeah, I see Tommy walking out with his bags.

"All alright to the car we go oh and toby you can use the board now if you want I just don't feel like carrying this" we get to the car and put our stuff in. Tubbo was still holding the paddle board as we walked to the beach. We found a nice sport and laid all of the things we still had down. I laid down a towel.

"Tommy wants to go paddle board with me" Tommy nodded as both the boys tan to the water.  I took off my overalls and put them inside my small backpack. I then lay on my towel to tan. 

"So  I know for a fact you didn't leave that shop without getting someone something what did you get. " Will had no clue I wanted it to be r. "I lived up to my promise I got no one anything. I just got my self a guitar strap" I smiled as the sun felt great on my skin.

"You're a very selfless person. Don't get me wrong it's a great thing to be but you should also put yourself first sometimes to" His words rang through my ears. "I do put myself first just not when I have friends over." I tried to explain. "When was the last time you did something for your self" Will questioned

"I got my self a guitar strap " that was the only thing I could think of. " that's don't mean anything but ill let it slide what I'm trying to say is if you like something grab it and hold it close" I nod and smile.

"Ok, I fine ill do just that once you  guys leave." He faces plans causing me to laugh. "Y/n come to join us" Tommy reached out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and made me run to the water. As soon as the water hits my feet I feel a shiver up my spine.

"It's cold" I complained. "Nah it's not" tubbo handed me the paddle.  Tommy and I got on the bread and pushed it out to sea. "Tubbo you hoping on" Tommy yells. "No you guys go ahead just don't get lost" tubbo joked. I stood upon the board as Tommy was sitting. " try to stand up" I change him." no I think I'm good" he nervously laughed.

" are you scared" I asked starting done at him. "No " he tried to get up and ended shaking us. Causing me to lose my balance and fall in. I come up and gasp for air. "Oh I'm sorry I don't mean too" he apologized. "Tommy no need to worry about it" I laughed and lifted myself back up.  I take his hand and help him stand. "See not so bad now we paddle". He gripped my waist for dear life. I slowly start to paddle and his grip loosened.

" this is fun " he laughed and I continue to paddles us. We're closer to shore when Tommy starts to perilously rock us back and forth. "Tommy your gonna make me fall or sick one of the two" I half-joked and he heavily grins He quickly stepped to one side flipping us over.

"Tommy how could you I drag the board back onto land and we start to splash each other. He picks me up and swings me over his shoulder. " I got you now woman" he laughed and bought me deeper into the water.

" Tommy don't you" I was cut off by him throwing me into the water.  I come up for air and we both break down in laugher. "Let's go do this to Tubbo and get will" I jump on Tommy's back and he carried me back to shore. We grab the paddle bored and bright it up to the boys with us.  We place it one the sand next to our towels. "Come on will go to the water " Tubbo begged for him to come. 

"I reckon hes scared of the water" Tommy laugher filled the beach. There wasn't a lot if people here so it was very peaceful. The boys go home in two days. I don't want them to leave but it is what it is. "Whos gonna give me a piggy back ride I don't feel like running all the way back" I giggled. "I'm to weak to" Tubbo scratched the back of his neck. "Wow are you calling me fat" I joked and stared gin down. "No just in general" He laughed. 

"Well try if you drop me we blame Tommy" Will laughed at the three of us. "How would it be my fault" He raised his eye brow. "You didn't offer to carry me. Now onward Tubbo" We laughed and ran to the water. Once we got there I picked Tubbo up and put him on my shoulder. "Hehe I got you bee boy" He wiggled trying to get out of my grip. Tommy just laughed over and over again.

I walked with Tubbo in the water and tossed him in. He came up for air and flicked his hair out if his face. "How do you have that much strength" He whipped the water off his face. "I don't I almost dropped you" Tommy stopped laughing and joined me.

"Wait whens your birthday I wanna see who's older" Tubbo asked and I smiled knowing I was older than Tommy. " My birthdays in April" I broke down in laughter. "I'm older than you" Tubbo laughed with me. "I'm born on the 20th of February"He frowned. "I'm still the youngest on the server come on" He mumbled.

"Sorry Tommathy you can't always have your way" His back was facing the sea so I pushed him and he feel into the water. Tubbo and I laughed as Tommy came up and flicked his wet hair out of his face. When he did it gave me butterflies I'm my stomach with cause me to smile. "How dare you push me in the water " He laughed and stood up. 

"Ahh I just though since I did it to Tubbo I should push up into" I shrugged. We splashed each other until we all walked up to the beach since the sun was setting. Will was just chilling. I sat down to watch the sun set. 

Tommy sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled I me and into his shoulder. "It's beautiful" Was all I manged to say. "Yeah It truly is" We embrace the moment for a few note seconds before we both stand up and walk back to will and Tubbo. Will is holding Tubbo's paddle bored.