chapter 53

Tw// crying, panic attack, horrible thoughts, not eating or drinking mention of Ed. PTSD type stuff.

Will point of view

*nikis flight was cancelled so she stuck for the week*

I could barely sleep last night. I'm really worried for y/n. I could tell when we got home from the amusement park that something had happened. Tommys nevers quite and she couldn't even bring a smile to her face. I could read her like an open book. She was hurting on the inside but didn't want to show it as she knew it would hurt us just as much. 

That's a good quality of hers no matter how hurt she is she'll make it her dying wish to see everyone happy.  I'm making it my priority to keep a close eye on her. I walk down the hallway to see almost everyone in the kitchen watching niki make pancakes and bacon. " Will'' Niki cheered as I walked through the hall.   " Breakfast is almost done, could you go wake up? Ranboo, Tubbo, Y/n Tommy and Zoey" She asked politely. I nodded. I figured to go get tubbo and ranboo up first since it's easier there. I walk into their room with an evil grin on my face. 

"UPPP NOW or I'LL KILL ALL THE BEES" I shouted and tubbo and rambo jolted awake. 

"What the fuck man. What did the bees do to you" Tubbo complained. " Sting tubbo they sting" Ranboo laughed. Both boys got up and followed me out the door. " Where we're going" Tubbo's voice croaked.

"To wake Tommy, Y/n and Zoey" They then smiled evilly. Tubbo ran down to grab something as we waited outside their door. He came back with pot and pans. " Alright when I say go hit them together. " I laughed. I quietly open the door and take a few steps into their room. I see Tommy cuddling y/n and y/n cuddling zoey. I pull out my phone to take a picture.

 " Awww that's so fucking cute" Tubbo eyes widen. " I think my little sister just replace my mom and dad" Ranboo jokes. " They make me feel fucking lonley" We all laughed. I have the sign to start hitting pots and pans. Y/n jolted awake fear filled her eyes. Tommy and Zoey right after her except they looked annoyed.

Y/n point of view

I wake up to loud crashes. It sounded like someone was getting beaten up.  I jolt awake to find will, tubbo and rambo baking together pans. My heart raced and I felt nothing but fear.

A tear dripped down my face as it brought back memories of my brother hitting me with a beer bottle.  All I could feel was panicked. My breathing became sharp and faster.  I need my anxiety meds.  Will rushed over and pulled me into a hug.

" Hey hey shh you're okay you're safe"  It didn't help one bit. "  Y/n try and tell me how I can help '' Tommy took both of my hands and held them tight. " Mmm'' Was all I could say. " Med she needs her meds' ' Will shouted. Ranboo ran down the stairs and went to my purse. I started seeing spots. That's not a good thing, this only made me panic more.

" Water, we need something cool. It helps sometimes. '' Will picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. He turned the sink and forgot. Until the coldest it could get. He shoved my hands under the water. Slowly bringing me back to reality.  But not fast enough I felt my body getting heavy and tired. One minute I was standing on my own the next I was seeing nothing but darkness. 

Will point of view

As soon as I watched her start to panic I knew it was gonna be a bad one. A tear dripped down her face. Tommy started trying to figure out what was happening Zoey ran out of the room because she was scared. Ranboo and Tubbo watched, waiting to see if they needed to grab something. I tried to calm her down like normal but it just got worse.