ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

I collect water and run back into the cave and start to build a nether Portal. Dreams made quite a bit of achievements but still has yet to enter the hell hole of minecraft, the boys still chasing him down. They were now all on the top of a mountain. He's gonna do the ladder trick I can feel. So predictable but still a surprise.  I quickly craft a shield. Now I'm ready. I put on gold boots so I don't get attacked. I light the Portal and make my way through it. 

"Wait, how are you in the nether when dreams in the middle of the ocean? " They were all so confused. "Wait, think about it, only one of them has to complete the ender dragon. We can only track dreams with our compass. He's the distraction. You little muffin head we fell into their trap" Bad yelled he was angry. "Looks like someone figured it out" Dream made a tea kettle noise. 

I'm now in nether fortress. "Guys guess what I found a fortress" I rubbed it in all of their faces. I ran to the closest blaze spawner. After I kill a few blazes and collect as many rods as I need. I quickly find some gold and mine it so I can trade. It's very quiet since everyone is concentrating on a task. "Ahhhhh '' George yelled, scaring me. I jumped. I hate it when people yell me or around me . I didn't say anything, I just kept going. Chat wouldn't stop talking about it though.

I find a piglin and start to trade with him for peals. After a solid three minute of my trading, I got enough pears to make the eyes of ender and extra pears to use to escape if I needed to. Dream was also finding his way to the end as he had also just entered a fortress. I'm on my way out of the nether. I quickly go through the Portal. I'm following the eye of the ender when I come across a villager. 

I decided that I had enough time to max out his trades. He's trading protection 4 armor I need it. I gather all of the things I need to get a whole set. I found the anvil. I use my fire enchanted book on the sword when I hit them they go up in flames. Dream is also following the eyes of the ender. He killed sapnap and George. Bad was still on his tail though. I decided that I have time to get dream prot 4 diamond armor as well. I dug down and I'm now in the stronghold. "Oh come on that's not fair" Sapnap grumbled. 

" What just says it your getting your ass kicked by a teenage girl who is 100 times better at Minecraft than you. " I rubbed it j  their faces and that our plan had a lot more than theirs did. I see that Dream and I enter the end structure at the same time. 

"Dream I have a gift for you once we get to the portal." We both laugh "alright see you then'' At this point Bad and Sapnap were arguing. They were close by. I spot the Portal.

I see Dream waiting there. "Long time no see mate" I chuck him the armor and I could hear his jaw drop. "There's no way they can beat us now" He started to wheeze. " What can I say I like to be shiny "I gave the guys a hint saying we had enchanted armor " Guys there lying don't believe them" Bad didn't believe us little did he know he was very wrong.

We start the Portal and go quickly into it. The guys just made it to the stronghold. We ender pearled over.  He started shooting down the crystals one by one. Until they were gone. The guys were now here and chasing us. The dragon was coming down from the sky. I was in the dead center with beds in my hand waiting. Once it came down I right clicked the bed cause an explosion. I did this over and over again until it left the middle. Bad came up and hit me. I didn't even take one bit of damage. 

"Is that not doing damage" He yelled he was shocked. "No, it's prot 4 armor. I told you I was shinny. I ran around the map dodging arrows and swords. Dream by my side. I quickly pearl to the center as the dragons are down. Hitting it with my sword took away a lot of it's health. One last hit and he was gone. I hit him and he explodes. '' We did it " I yelled jumping up and down. " Your plan worked well," Dream chuckled. We jumped through the Portal. "How did you get the armor without enchanting?" George asked. 

"Well, I watched and studied dream's every move. Not only do I know every trick he tends to pull. I also learned every trick you try to kill him with. So I took you guys with the elements of surprise" I smiled brightly.  With that, we all ended our streams. I quickly waved goodbye to my chat and thanked them for all of their support. "Anyway do you know why Tommy, nor  tubbo is answering their discord messages there both supposed to be streaming?" Dream asked. 

"Oh, they're on a plane at the moment. " Will burst out laughing as he came into the camera shot. "Why" Was all bad was able to ask. " Oh yeah, Invited the ankle-biter over to new Zealand. Wills here because my sister flew him out"  I explained. "I want to be there were should all eventually go on a road trip though the states this summer" Dream had a brilliant idea.

"I'm down, how about we talk about it next week when we know none of us got to  go to school?" I spoke just as the doorbell rang. Will ran out to go get it and came back with a go back tea. "Wait did he lie to me and place my order. " I quickly checked my phone. Will nodded. " what an ass was it josh, he always fucking doing this, he knows I can't live with out this, later I might just go beat his ass"

Will just shrugged. " Wow you just got played by an Uber eats driver" Sapnap laughed.  "Piss off" My accent was loud and angry.  "I still can't get over your accent" Dream wheezed like a tea kettle. I just rolled my eyes. "They don't have bacon here" Will complained.

" Damn you guys have a lack of good foods." Sapnap half-jokes. " I'm sorry we don't have bacon," I said bacon wrong causing them all to make fun of me. " Ok try and say garage in the most American way possible" I listened to him say it carefully.   "Carriage" I attempted to say. 

Laugher filled the call. I frowned, at least I tried. "Please don't be like Tommy and say cheeseburger wrong"  I giggle and covered my mouth.  "He can't say cheese Burga. Never would have guessed" Will didn't laugh he probably couldn't say it either.

  "Well, I'm sure they're both very excited to meet you. Tommy been non stop talking about you it is getting annoying" I looked at the discord to see George. "Oh " Was all I could say. I fake smiled. I then suddt remembered I didn't take my medication this morning.

I tap my acrylic nails on my desk making music with them so no one thinks anything of it.  I get a text on my phone and I open it.  "Hey, Tommys about to land we should go pick em up" I looked at the will. "Yeah let's go get the ankle biter" He used my term for children. 

"Wait can you change Tommy's name to ankle biter in the group chat? '' George evilly smiled.  "Yep, I will now go get your man's" George winked. "One never wink at me again and two he's is not mine to claim" I smiled ending the call. We drive to the airport. 

I texted Tommy and Tubbo to meet us at the fish tank. The thought of Tommy gave me butterflies. Rather I still couldn't pin point what that meant for me. I look past the crowd to see a very tall blond with royal blue eyes staring back at me. He picked up his walking speed almost running at me. He was right in front of me and dropped his luggage and gave me a huge hug. 

"G'day Tommy" I hugged back with a huge smile. He let go to bro-hug Wilbur. "Your very short" He managed to spit out. "I am that short. I'm only 5 '2 ". I fake wine. "Yes yes you are that short'' I look behind him to see Tubbo. 

He sees me and runs just like Tommy. I smile as he slowly shows down. Once he gets to me he hugs me. He let's go to hug Will and Tommy. " Alright to the car we go '' I help them with their luggage. We get to the white Jeep and I help them put their stuff in the trunk.  I hope in the driver's seat and start the Jeep. "Oi who's sitting in the front'' I looked out the window. Tommy ran and jumped in. 

 We both burst out laughing. I was driving back home when someone cut me off. Luckily I didn't hit then. "Bloody hell watch where the fuck your going mate" I raged and taped on the horn. "Your accent is really strong when you angry " Tommy wasn't the only person to point this out.

"Yeah, I've been told so" I roll my eyes. I pull up to my mansion and their jaws dropped. Wills didn't since he been here before. " Your house is huge" Yeah I know and I hate it. " Sadly yes it's huge" They looked at me confused. I ignored it. We walked inside.

"Ok rooms um Tubbo, you get the guest room next to wills" I thought of where to put Tommy. "Um Tommy you can sleep in my bed I'll take the couch I'm in my game room which is attached to that '' They both nodded.