ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

3 days later

Such late-night it's like 11 because I need to start streaming. I only got a one week left off school then it's summer. I can't wait till then I'm stuck with it. I opened up my stream and smiled. I have my intro music playing in the background.

"Hello chat today where playing on the SMP, I have no clue if anyone is on today but I'm just building a house anyhow." My chat was happy and excited. I join the SMP and look over at the chat. "Hi wanna join vc2" It was Tommy I let out a small sigh and joined his VC. "Ello there." Talking to Tommy wasn't like talking to other people; it was fun and exciting.

" G'day" I replied. " Are you streaming?" He asked loudly. " Yes, do you reckon we could build my house near L'marburg, " I asked and he laughed. His laugh was loud but so peaceful to listen to. "Yeah come on let's go get some wood" I follow Tommy into the forest. I end up chopping down trees while Tommy just sits there and makes jokes.

"You're such a Bludger," I muttered while my chat was laughing. I have no clue how they know what I said. " What does that mean" He complained "You'll never know" We both started laughing.
Once I finished getting wood we ran over to the place where my house is gonna be and started to build. I look to read the chat and tubbo joins the game. I spam vc2 in the chat for him to see it. He finally joined our VC.

"Tubbo" We both celebrate "hey guys what are you doing" Tubbo wondered. " Building My house would you like to join, " I asked him. His character jumped up and down multiple times We start to build once we finish building the house I end my stream but still wanted to talk to Tommy a Tubbo.

Y/n's house,

" If there was one animal you could make into the game what would it be" Tommy randomly asked

" If there was one animal you could make into the game what would it be" Tommy randomly asked. "A koala there so cute and adorable. I like that they added a panda though. what are your favorite animals" Next stop for us was the neither to get us Armor "I like bees" Tubbo stretched out the 's'. I laugh at the way he said it. " I like  slimes when they don't attack you" Tommy laughed again.

" They're cute too I just wish they were a light pink then I would own one and name it squishy " Wilbur join and burst out laughing. It's now like 3 am where I am. Tubbo streaming Tommy streams later witch I probably won't be awake for. "isn't it like really late for you to y/n" Wilbur worried a little. "Um not really it only 3 am " They probably thought I was crazy.

"Y/n get some sleep we can talk tomorrow" Tommy wanted me to get some rest. "Fine if you want me to I will leave and get some sleep" I frowned knowing I could talk to him all night. I shut off my computer.

It's only been a few hours with them but I feel like I have known them for years. Tommy, he made me happier than I have felt in a long time. Two days from now I'm doing a manhunt with dream that's gonna be fun. I shut my gaming room door and walk to my bedroom. I change the led lights to a light purple. I quickly change into a huge tee shirt and spandex shorts. I hop in bed and cover myself with my blankets. My head hit my pillow and I was instantly asleep.