Chapter 55

Tw// mentions of Cutting and a shit tone of wholesome stuff. Not proofff read!!!!

Tubbos pov

I saw Tommy move a bit. He didn't move too much knowing y/n was asleep. " What are you talking about?" He asked, confused. 

"Quick question, did you know y/n harmed herself? " Karl asked. " Yeah but I thought she stopped. " His face instantly turned worried. He rolled up her sleeve a bit to see Fresh cuts. 

" I'll talk to her about it. Any other questions. " He asked and we nodded. Everyone smiled. " How was the kiss?" I evilly smiled. " I don't know what you're talking about but we haven't kissed" Tommy was a pretty damn good liar. This lie confused me. 

" Why who pointed the finger" He asked and Zoey raised her hand. " You were on the roof and you guys kissed or it looked like it. Is she your girlfriend? "  This caused Tommy to chuckle a bit. " No, we never kissed and she's not my girlfriend. Were simply just friends" He smiled with a nod. I didn't believe it nor did will or clay.

"  Sure Tommy just admit she your girlfriend" Karl pushed for an answer. " No but in all seriousness were just friend. Yeah I like her but I'll never tell her" He was hiding something I was determined to find out the truth.  " Wake her up so we can ask. You have to go to your rooms anyhow" Clay laughed.  He pushed her off the couch. 

Y/n pov

I feel myself waking up from falling. I hit the floor. I look up to see Tommy laughing along with everyone else.  " Bitch what the fuck was  that for" I sat up and rubbed my back. " They wanted to ask you questions and we have to go to the room and how" Tommy. Reminded me. " Ask away. Must be worth it if I was pushed off a couch" I mumbled trying to wake up. 

" Are you and Tommy Dating " I raised my eyebrow. " No. Wait you woke me up for that. I just wanted to sleep, '' I complained. 
They chuckled. " Have you guys kissed? "Tubbo asked. "No, we have not kissed each other and we are not dating. Now who though we kissed "I raised my eye brown and Zoey raised her hand. " Hmh what did you see or hear or think? '' I did air quotation marks.

" Well you were both up on the roof.  You both started talking. Toms as you call him asked you to be his girlfriend and you kissed before or after it" She explained. How I thought she was asleep. "I can confirm we were on the roof but I would never kiss this brat. We were just chilling. literally it was cold" I laughed a bit. 

"  So no kisses or secret dates" Alex pouted. 
" You seriously don't have anything better to do then invade my life huh" I half joked.  Everyone yells no. " I have to attend to all my wives" He laughed. " What's wives ? I don't see a ring  on this finger"  I picked up his hand. " my Wives are all hidden aka secrets. But there are many of them" he filled his eyes.

" Alright Wife haver as soon as you can provide you have many wives. I'll believe that the only woman other than me that you have successfully talked to is your mum. "We all laughed. " How dare you" he fake gasped. 
Zoey ran over and say I'm my lap. She handed me a hair brush.

" what do you want me to do" I asked her softly.  " braid please" I nodded and softly brushed her hair. " Are you stealing my sister. " ranboo jokes. " Zoey, you wanna come to New Zealand with me?" I asked laughing. " Wait can I really" she got excited. " No you can't go. Your in our family not hers" ranboo laughed.

" But its Mom and Dad 2. She pointed to me and Tommy. Everyone burst out laughing.  "Here's the deal, I'll bring you to New Zealand eventually since as soon as I get back I've got to pack to move. We all kinda do anyhow.  If your mom allows its I'll bring you and everyone else. " She smiled and nodded.

"  Y/n How dare you take her to New Zealand and not me" ranboo Huffed. " Oh, put a sock in it. I said all of us are going you idiot. " I rolled my eyes.  " oh that hurts" ranboo put his hand up to his chest and pretend to cry. " Good " I smiled finishing off  Zoey braids. " Wait, who won the volleyball game earlier?" Clay asked. " Tommy and I" I evilly smiled. " oh you knew it was rigged Tommy's taller than me. " tubbo complained. 

" Shut the fuck up Bee Boy. Mr. Boob is taller than all of us. You clearly had an advantage Not only that he also knew how to play. But I still served your asses on a frying pan " I defended and Tommy laughed.  He flipped me off. " Nah Bitch this isn't allowed. " I walked over and tossed him over my shoulder. " PUT ME DOWN " he wiggled around. I walked out to the pool.  Everyone followed.

  " I really hope you can get out of this one because it looks like you're going for a swim" I tossed him in.  He resurfaced seconds later. When Ranboo went to help him out I pushed him in.   They looked pissed. I walked back into the living room and laughed with everyone. " I'm tired I'm going to bed" I announced and walked out.

I got to our room and plugged in my phone. That when hand wrapped up behind me and pulled me into a hug. " Hello" Tommy smiled and let go of his phone." Hi again. It's been a long day but I have to finish editing my video and upload it tonight. So I just said I was going to sleep.

" I shrugged and he nodded. " same but I have to edit the vlog shit" I laughed as we sat down pulling out our laptop. We edited our video for about an hour before we both got tired. Well more like Tommy got tired and I wanted cuddles so.

He waited until after I uploaded the video. I wrote a tweet and said my video upload should be up in a few minutes. "love you done I wanna sleep" he won. I nodded and put away my laptop. I walked over and took my sleeping meds. I then went over and joined him lying next to him.

" Have I told you that you look beautiful? " he looked down at me and smiled. " Yes you have. But I don't need you to tell me I'm beautiful because I already know I am" he chuckled and kissed my forehead. " Night Love" we cuddled into each other. "Sweet dreams" with that we both Drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.