ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

Tw// not proof read sorry if it's trash :)

Y/n pov

" Wake up and get ready you're going to the mall today with niki. " Someone yelled. I feel Tommy move his arms from around me. I stay put though. "Fine " I could hear. Tubbo complained. " Come on wake up " Clay Yelled. I instantly covered my face with my blanket.

" Shut up you cocky grown asss man" Ranboo yelled. They all laughed. " I'll pour water on both of you" Ranboo shot up and got out of bed. " You can't threaten me pissbaby" He rolled his eyes. Tommy chuckled. " We can get boba tea," Tommy smiled. I shit out of bed.

(This is too funny to change ⬆)

"Yes please" I smiled and we laughed. " Really food gets you out of bed but water doesn't" I just shrugged." Yes yes it can. " I rolled my eyes. "Change of plans clay and I are coming with you to the mall" They all left to their rooms to change.

I put on a cute top and jean shorts. I pair this with a back bennie with a bee on it. I did my normal make up. I spay my cotton candy scented perfume and leave the bathroom. Tommy goes in and quickly gets ready. He wears a black shirt with a skeleton on it with blue jeans.

"Ahh Mr. Simons I see you actually have more than one shirt" I joked. " Well Ms. Heart I don't think everyone can have a fashion sense like you" He joked as well.

" Alright Mr. Simons let's go meet the others"He smiled. We walked out of our hotel room and down to the lobby. We all walked out of the lobby. We all naturally just walked in the direction of the mall since we had been there.

"Where are you all going '' We stopped knowing we messed up. "Wait, how do you know which direction the mall is in? "Clay asked. "Clay, I looked up the location. It's a ten minutes walk this way." I just saved all of us. "That makes sense," He laughed.

We got to the mall. We all walked looking for a dress shop. We finally found one. Niki and I walk in and look around. I found a black dress that's a bit shiny and it looks great so I'mma buy it. Niki picked out a strapless short dress it's also black. We both pay for our dress and walk out to meet the boys.

We all agree to let the guy go get their thing while we get our nails done. I decided on a back and white theme. On one hand I had a smiley face with 'x' for eyes in black also with a nail that looked like fire. On the other right had the same thing but in white. Niki got black on most of her fingers. But on her middle finger and her index finger next to it has a small black heat as well.

Y/n

Niki's

Niki's