ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

Tw// swearing and some yelling that's about it. Also choking (not sexual get your mind out of the gutters)

I wake up to the sun filling the room. I try to get up but Tommy's arms are around me. I sighed knowing I do have to wake him up. We have to go to Nikis place. knowing her is probably a farmer with a flower field. I should probably wake him up now.

"Tommy you have to wake up we go back on the road" I gently get up wrapping his arms. "Mmm no" He mumbled. "Alright up or I'll pull you off this bed" He slowly sat up. "No need to do that. I'll leave so you can get dressed" With that he left the room.

I pull out a grey hoodie and Dark blue ripped jeans. I put natural makeup and put my hair up into a messy bun leaving two strands in front of my face. Gladly I charged my phone last night. That's when Niki walked in.

"Oh how are you doing" She gave me a friendly hug

"Oh how are you doing" She gave me a friendly hug. "Just fine " I smiled hugging her back. "Sorry about last night they were both in the wrong to yell at either of you" She let go of the hug. " It's frustrating but I'll get over it. Thank you for standing up for me last night. " She smiled.

"It was nothing, let's go downstairs and get on that bus" I packed my stuff back into my suitcase and headed down the hallway. I silently walk out to the bus and place my things into the compartment. I then walk back inside. That's when Ranboo sat next to me.

" Sorry about leaving you guys in the woods we thought you got on the bus" He apologized for everyone's actions. "I'm not mad at you guys just will and clay. I'm not mad that you left us in the woods I'm mad that they thought we lied " I told truthfully. "Oh why were you guys far behind us though?" Ranboo wondered.

"Oh I'm scared of heights and we had to go over a huge bridge. Tommy helped me cross it. I also had a butterfly land on my nose so we named it sapphire" I smiled. "Sounds like you had fun " We both laughed.

"Yeah I mean it wasn't that bad. " I looked up to see who walked in the room. It was Tommy and Tubbo. Tommy smiled as soon as he looked at me. " What are you guys talking about" Tommy jumped over the couch sitting next to me.

"Our Dark long walk in the woods and sapphire" I explained and smiled. "Who's sapphire? " Tubbo asked. "A butterfly that landed on Y/n nose and chilled with us for an hour until the sun started to set" Tommy looked at his phone then backed up. " I wish I was there, it seemed like fun," Tubbo smiled.

" So you're not mad at us" He scratched the back of his neck. "Tubbo I'm mad at Clay and Will calling us liars not the fact you left us in the woods' ' Tommy agreed with my statement. "Alright everyone on the bus was leaving, '' Sapnap yelled, causing me to flinch.

" You okay " Tubbo gave me a look of concern. "Yeah just don't like sudden loud noises" I smile letting them know I'm okay. We then get up and walk out to the bus. We sit in the front since the adults can be louder than us.