Chapter 69

Tw// Such a heavy chapter. I don't even know what to put for trigger warnings. There just so much that happens. I have no words to give. But if you do get triggered very easily do t read this chapter. I took Time reading over and over this chapter to make it perfect. So I hope you enjoy.

Dream Pov

It's like ten in the mornings and I can't find patches. Normally she's out begging for food at 8.  I can't help but feel worried for her. What if she got lost or snuck outside without anyone knowing. If so she might not come back. I walked around looking for her when I bumped into Sapnap.

" Hey have you seen patches I can't find her" my tone was most definitely worried. " uh no what rooms haven't you checked yet. " he asked. I though for a second.

"The guest bedroom and bath along with the laundry room. She normally stays clear of those rooms. " We both walked and checked the Laundry room. She wasn't there's. So we walked quietly to the guest bedroom since George was still sleeping. Of course he was.  I opened the door to see something I never thought I would have.  Sapnap went to speak but I covered his mouth with my hand. 

I opened the door wider and pointed. There was y/n on her stomach sleeping. And patches was on her pillow cuddling into her head. I slowly closed the door trying not to awake the sleeping girl and walked into the living room Sapnap following.

" why is she in our house " he asked. " I actually have no clue. Maybe george let her stay for the night. " I shrugged. " well knowing her probably. She wouldn't just break into our house and sleep. I mean she did break into our house to hide but I gave her permission to do so" Nick replied.

" yeah. Actually let's go get george up. I feel like something Happened so she came here. She doesn't leave her room often let alone the house"  ever since her sister died and tommy broke up with her.

She wasn't doing so good.  she wouldn't leave the house or her room.   She did stream more often though. Maybe she was trying to escape reality. She has been worried sick for Her Aunt.  She's 16 and almost 17, she shouldn't have to raise a child.  As of right now she is. So many of the smp member have offered to take liam places. Some did it so she could grieve. Others did it just to be nice. I'm truly worried for her. I really am.

I heard feet walking out from the hallway. It wasn't George or Nick. It was Six feet. Four of which sounded like my cat. It was Y/n walking down the hall Patches close to her side. Her hair was in a messy bun.  She stopped as we both looked at each other.  

" Sorry to intrude your house" she whispered. My smile faded. What happened to her. Only she can answer. 

Y/n Pov 

   " Sorry to intrude your house" I felt bad for not asking all of them and only George. It was kinda wrong of me. I watched his smile drop. Was he mad at seeing me. Did he hate me too.  Thoughts raged my head.

" you don't have to apologize you have nothing to be sorry for. " Dream gave a small hand gesture. Wanting for me to sit down.  " What do you want to eat" he asked I looked up at him. I wasn't really hungry. The thought of food right now made me sick.  "Uh I'm good but what you. I'm not hungry" I gave a dry answer, my voice still deep from waking up.

" y/n it Wasn't a question it was a statement." If looks could kill, I would be dead. " uh whatever you have or want I don't know" I shrugged and he nodded. "Blueberry pancakes it is"  he knew it was my favorite.  I'm assuming Nick and George were walking down the hallway as I heard footsteps coming in our direction. I was right, it was a sleepy George and a Sapnap.

" Did you ask George to stay here?" he questioned. I couldn't tell if he was being rude or asking it generally. " Uh yeah sorry I should have asked you as well. Sorry" I looked down at the table and he just shook his head. " don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for. I was just surprised to see you " Sapnap gave an apologetic frown.