ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

TW/ under get drinking that's about it. Wait theres Swearing as well. Also didn't proff read it sooooooooo yep.

" Nick. Piggy back. Ride"I quickly jumped on his back and he carried me.  " Warring next time please" He laughed with everyone else. I saw Ranboo hit Tommy on the back if the head. Maybe it was just a joke. We get back to the hotel and all head to our rooms. I use the bathroom first.

I take a nice hot showers and dry my hair with a towel. I put on a black crop top with our matching hoodies over it. Along with some black spandex like shorts. Next was Tommy's turn. I waited patiently for him to come out. When I got a text from unknown number

_____________________
Unknown
Hey it's Jackson, you seem like a nice friend. I'm throwing a party tonight wanna come bring a friend if you want 

User changed unknown to Jackson 🌠

Y/n 
I'll have to see. I'll definitely bring a friend if I go. 
_______________________________________

Tommy walked out in a shirt and sweats. His hair was a light brown color from being wet. " What do you wanna do?" He asked, sitting next to me. " I don't know I mean it Is our last night in your new why not enjoy it. That really nice boy I got his number said I was invited to his party. Wanna live one night as party people even though its out of our comfort zones" I asked he smiled.

" Let's have some fun" He cheered. I ran to the bathroom and changed from shorts to a black skirt . I swapped with Tommy so he could change. He wore a dark red shirt with a weird but cool looking design and some jeans.  I quickly throw together my make up. It looked okay. Tommy was waiting for me. I put on thigh high heels. I grab my purse and wallet along with my phone. Tommy does the same. I quickly text Jackson asking for the address and he replies. I also tell him I'm bringing a friend. 

"Oh ground rules No hard drugs. That's about it other than somehow driving. If you do drink, stay close to me. I don't wanna lose you in a huge crowd. But even if you don't drink please don't leave me. " I asked and he nodded. "I won't leave your side. I promise that. " As soon as we get out of the lobby  call us and Uber and tell them the address. 

Tommy grabs onto my hand. " Ever been to a party toms" I asked. "Does a birthday party count?" He joked. "Nope now come on let's have some fun. Remember only do things you want to if you feel uncomfortable at any time tell me and we will leave" I gave him a soft look. " Same for you" He held up his pinky. We linked ours and shook them.

He held onto my hand as we walked into the house. It wasn't that big of a party but in some rooms it was shoulder to shoulder. At least a hundred people. We walked to find Jackson. "Hi y/n glad you could come who might be here" He created me with a hug. 

"This is Tommy'' I smiled and Tommy held out his hand to greet him. "Nice to meet you. Drinks in the kitchen just have fun. Oh and I know everyone one here they won't do any harm to you. " He smiled walking away handing me the bottle of vodka he was drinking. It was half empty. Tommy and I explored and found out there was a backyard. It wasn't that crowded out here so we chilled here. I took about a shot of vodka then stopped. Tommy did the same. 

"Will gonna be pissed " He laughed. " They all will. Maybe not tubs or Rambo " I smiled. 
We continued to pass the bottle back and forth. " I think Tubbo will be disappointed he's kinda like a older brother to us same with Rambo" We both agreed. 

" Yepp we're so  fucking grounded when we get back it won't even be funny" He laughed. " They can't really do anything with me. My parents are dead what they gonna do call there ghosts and tell them to haunt me" We both laughed. " No but they call mine I'm screwed " He smiled. " Let's just enjoy it. Wanna dance" I held out my hand. We were both very drunk and it showed. Tommy was a bit less drunk than I was.