ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

Tw// fist half is sad. But it kinda needs to be. Other than that it's happy and fun.

Tommy Pov

Sapnap pulled out his phone thinking of a taxi. " If you guys even cared for this girl you would come with us. Became I know for a fact we let her know this plane we lost her forever " Sapnap wiped his tears and we all ran down to catch a taxi. We got the air sport to see y/n wait outside on her phone. Mascara running down her face.  

Y/n Pov

I was sitting down outside waiting to go in. I have to wait 30 minutes until I should go in. I see a tall guy standing over me. It was Nick. " Come back with us to the hotel. " Nick bent down to my level. Not even seeing the others.

"  Like I told Tom I'm not wanted there. I'm a burden and a disappointment. I shouldn't have done the things I did. I was selfish and Manipulative. I became the one thing I fear the most. My brother and for that I must leave. I was right on the cliff in the first place. They didn't care. I was just another person who walked into their life. I've given everything to Nick to try and give my best shot at making friends. Hell I thought of them as family Nick. But I ruined it like I always do. " My voice was raspy.

"Everything I cared for left Nick for I have nothing to stay here for. I don't want to even go home as I have nothing there either. I'm broken beyond repair Nick. I always have been. My brother was right with everything he's said. I'm tired of trying. My good enough wasn't good enough. My family's half dead and or hate me. My friend hates me. It's me versus the world and right now I'm not really winning" I cried and he hugged me tightly. 

" Anyone  who dares to say one word of that to you is an asshole. You are worth everything left on this earth. You make me wanna be a better person everyday. Your soul is sweet and energetic. You just wished the people who you thought hated you nothing but happiness and secus. Anyone who was selfish or Manipulative would have said nasty and horrible things back." He passed for a second.

"If anything I should be sorry. I should have backed you up and stepped in and stopped it. You're nothing like your brother and I mean it with every bit of my heart and soul. You still have me and Toms along with Niki and Distant and lani. You got tubbo and Ranboo. George and Shlatt, Big q, Mr beast and his crew. " I still sobbed softly

"You are not even close to alone in this world as there are so many people who  love you my list could go one. Now I know you're smart enough to know you are the Quintessence of everything" He smiled wiping my tears. 

"Quintessence; 'a person or thing that is a perfect example of something, the purest and most concentrated essence of something, the fifth and highest essence after air and earth and fire and water, was believed to be the substance of composing all heavenly bodies or things." I said allowed like I was reading off a dictionary.

" Thank you" I hugged him tighter to feel more pairs of arms around me as well.  Everyone backs away with tears flowing down their cheeks."You didn't lose us y/n. At this rate you're stuck with us.  You mean the world to all of us. Now what do you say we go grab our stuff and head to LA'' Niki smiled at me holding out her hand. 

" Are you sure I'm not a problem? It's not too late for me to get on my flight, '' I asked. "I'm sure" She smiled. A little smile was brought to my face as I took Niki's hand. Tubbo came from behind me and grabbed my other hand.  The only people who came were Tommy tubbo, Niki and Nick . I'm guessing it's because they either hate me or just couldn't all fit in the car. 

"Do you want me to come with you back to our room. I assume you might wanna fix your make up" Niki asked. " Yeah" I let out a shaky response. " I look like a mess" I let out a soft laugh with Niki. "You look perfectly fine. You're not a mess. If I hear you say that again Imma start a pillow fight" Tommy smiled

"Tommy we both know I'll beat your ass in a pillow fight. Just like I did with the pancake mix" Everyone for the first let out loud laughs. "It's true I walked down stairs and there was pancake mix everywhere. The best part y/n ordered tea. The guy looked at her like she snorted coke the wrong way" Tubbo laughed. "Vouch" Tommy smiled. 

We got out of the taxi and took my stuff to the elevator. We went up and straight to our room. I opened my suitcase and wiped off my makeup. I decided to do what I did earlier since it matched my outfit.  

"Okay we got to go everyone" Philly yelled sadly from the hallway. I quickly repacked my make up and put it in my suitcase. Tommy grabbed his thing and we both walked out into the Hall way together.  Everyone gasped. " Glad you could join us" Phill looked like a proud dad.  "Always'' I said softly. 

We all walked out and down to our users. We loaded our things into the back.  Once we got to the airport we all rushed to our flight after we finished our bags.  I sat next to Tommy Tubbo and Random. Tubbo and Ranboo are watching a movie as our plane takes off. 

Tommy Held out his arms. We moved the arm of the seat. I snuggled closer to him. He gave me an ear bud. I placed it in my ears. Perfect by Ed Sheeran started playing. My body became heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep just like Tommy. 

Tubbos pov // (p.s normally planes don't allow texting. But this is wattpad soo yeah

Ranboo and I just finished watching the bee movie when we both look over to see y/n and Tommy cuddling again. "Yay another pic to add to the photo book" I cheered softly taking a picture. I then sent it to the group chat. 

"There so cute it kills me" He whispered
"Yeah Tommy and Nick were kinda the only people to convince her to come back. The things I heard brought everyone to tears. 
I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't talk to clay or will for a while. " I said honestly. 

"Yeah I mean they were both a dicks" He frowned. "Tommy was about to leave as well he couldn't stand the fighting" I sighed. 
"Well now we just gotta see how this plays out, not much more we can do" We both shrugged. We need to go out on another movie. We both as long ended up sleeping. 

Y/n pov

I slightly wake up to Nicki my poking nose from behind us. " Wake up the planes gonna land" She smiled and I nodded. I boopped Tommy's nose and he moved his head. "Thomas woke up after the plane landed and we slept through it" I smiled.  " Five more Minutes " He mumbled Not letting me go.

"Thomas if you don't wake up and let go of me. I swear once we get out of this place and out of this airport I will drown you in our pool. " He let go of my waist and woke up. " Thank you " I smiled sitting back in my seat.  Our plane landed and we all filled it.  Tommy and I ran to the Baggage thing. 

" 200 dollar mine came first" I yelled. 
"You don't even need money, You're RICH," Tommy loudly laughed. " 1,000 " I said trying to make a deal with him. " Fine." He shook my hand. Tommy luggage came first.

"TAKE THAT BITCH" He jumped up and down. "DAMMIT FUCK YOU " I flipped of the bagged claim.  The group finally just reached us.  Every one was laughing at our actions. When I see a new face. 

A/n 👁👄👁 no one will know who it is.
Just kidding you will.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ