ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

Tommy's pov

As soon as I got in that bus and y/n mumbled a hi I knew she was tired. I pulled her close to me making sure not to hurt her. She laid her head on my chest.

" When we all move into the same house I'm going to get a pet goldfish and name him Hubert '' Ranboo laughed.
" Yeah with everyone moving in there gonna be a lot of pets i mean a lot. All of us at least a cat or in georges case he has a dog as well" I respond.

" Y/n what's your dream pet " Niki asked yet no answer. I look down to see the girl sleeping in my arms. "She's asleep but I think it's a hedgehog. " I answered for her. " Those are adorable," Niki smiled. " You and y/n a thing," Ranboo asked. " No just friends " I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I care for her too much to lose her.

"Ohhh come on man she soo likes you and you like her just as much" Tubbo complained. Then will and the other got back on the bus. "Any if you wake her I'll beat you with my backpack" I threatened.

"Oooo Toms is protecting his girlfriend" Will teased. "She not my girlfriend and don't call me Toms or any nickname like that" I corrected him.

"Mmmhm sure " Clay rolled his eyes. "What's happening" Phill asked. "Ohh Tommy's in love with y/n but is to scared to ask her" Will Explained. I stayed silent "ohhh shit you don't like her you fell in love with her" Sapanp added.

" I mean how I could I not even though it's been like a month. But she see me as a friend and I don't wanna ruin that " I frowned. The bus started to drive off to georges location. "I'm saying you shoot your shot and tell her because she is not gonna hold on forever. " I frowned knowing he's right. " I'll think about it" Was all I could really say.

"I will say this since she tecnaily didnt tell me I couldn't. Earlier when she was with that girl. She wanted to kiss you in front of her to make her jealous even if it was on the cheek " My face turned a pink color. " Very funny will " I don't believe she would.

" I mean she grabbed your face on the bus while you were crying because you thought you broke some promise you made her. The look you shared was something I've never seen from you ever in the years I've known you. That look ment life or death to the both of you. Even if you won't allow yourself to believe it." He looked me dead in the eye

" I know you Tommy you would do anything to get rid of it instead of hurting her. I won't let you. I will not let you push this away. Tommy you would be a complete fool to throw it all away. So just tell her you have nothing to lose as I know for a fact she likes you just as much as you do her." Tubbo spoke with confidence.

"I have to agree with tubbo on this one. I've never seen you act like this with any girl. The smiles you share. What you promised on that platform would make any one feel fucking lonely. She has trust issues. She didn't listen to me; she was too panicked. Somehow only your voice was heard. She looked up at you with fear in her eyes. " He sighed

"Once she ment yours the panic slowly stopped. Tommy I hate to say it but every one she loved or cared for left her and it pains me to know I can't help her. She trusts us but it took us so much longer that it took her to trust you. She only told Will everything because he found her during a panic attack. She trusts you with her life. If that is not love I don't know what is. " Clay agreed with tubbo.

" Tommy I'm telling you now if you tell her she's not gonna hate you. She could never hate you. '' Will smiled. I didn't know what to say. They were right when people said love was blind i though they were joking. Turns out it's true. " Ok I'll tell her " Everyone cheered. I looked down y/n flinched as she had a bad dream or they worked her up. She sat up and started to cry.

" What's wrong?" She looked panicked.
" Bad dream I suppose '' Her voice cracked. I held my arms open and she snuggled into them more. "Shhh you safe with me " I played with her hair. Everyone just stared confused knowing what just happened. " Would you leave me? '' She looked up with fear and sadness. It broke me.

" I could never leave you. You're stuck with me" I added a little joke. She smiled and nodded. She laid back ony chest and stared at the seat. She was tired, I could tell.

" Hey why don't you go back to sleep I won't leave or move until you wake up" I spoke softly still curling her hair in my fingers.

"I couldn't ask you to do that'' She mumbled but loud enough to hear it. "You don't have a choice. Now back to sleep you need it" She just nodded against my chest closing her eyes.

I look down at her and a huge smile appears on my face. Her arms wrapped around me mine around hers. " You guys make me feel lonely like damn" Phill spoke up with a laugh. " I agree " His wife laughed. " Wait, where are we going?" Ranboo asked.

"Oh yeah we're going camping for two days. We changed the dinner to the night we were in your new city for a few days after that. "Clay explained. " Well at least they got good shops to see'' Niki smiled. " Oh yeah that right you get all the children while we party'' Sapnap laughed. " I mean it can't be that bad y/n seem like and angel" Kristen was very wrong

( I think that's her name please correct me if I'm Wong I will change it)

"I mean she's lovely but she can absolutely be rude and a little devil if she wants to be. I mean she did just use psychology to fuck with a girls mind because she wanted tommy. Then tormented her and made her fearful of her. She can be very scary sometimes" Tubbo explained.

" Damn what she says to the girl. I mean she must have deserved it somehow" She laughed. "Yeah she beat her up nd y/n made her feel guilty and acted like she was sorry since she knew she was gonna pull a fast one. She also got her thrown off a horse into a tree. She in a lot of pain which is probably one of the reason she started to cry when she moved really fast. " He looked over at her and frowned

"Any way she said somethings called her love and darling. We didn't here the rest of what she said but I can only imagine. She blew her a kiss and winked as she left the barn" Ranboo explained.

"Oh shit girls a fucking bad bitch" Phills eyes widened. " You should have seen her yell at will and clay because they left us in the woods and blamed us. " I let out a soft laugh. " Oh I swear she had horns when that happens" Sapnap laughed. I laid my head on top of hers.
" You left them in the woods " Phill gave then a angry look. " Um yeah " Will then began to explain what happened. I got bored and tired so I feel a sleep.

Will Pov

"Tommy what do you want for dinner were ordering Mac donalds and do you know what y/n would want" I asked no answer. Every then looks over at there seat. Both of there body's tangled into each other's.

Tommy head laid rested on hers. Her head was rested on his chest. His arm laid gently around her not wanting to hurt her. Tubbo took another photo.
" Now that's adorable " Phill chuckled

" I know right there is perfect for each other" Tubbo smiled at his best friend. " Ok but does anyone know what they eat'' I asked.

"Um Tommy Likes coke a burga and fries. I have no clue on y/n. I do know y/n not a fan of burgers though so I would go with chicken nuggets and a large fries. " Tubbo smiled.

"Thanks" I quickly order food for us to pick up and eat when we get to the campsite will last for Tommy and y/n. We'll probably eat on the bus. We drive to Mcdonalds and pick up our food. We now have to wait for five minutes to get to the campsite.