ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Congratulations on coming out," Tubbo cheered, making me smile. "Thanks Tubbo. "

A dono pops up " I'm scared to tell anyone Im lesbian because of what they may think" The voice read out. " Well if you tell them I'm sure they will love you for you and if they don't they are clearly blind. You are perfect no matter what you look like or what you sexually are. " I smile.

" You know what I say to homophobic people. Fuck you. You wanna know why because we are all human. " Tommy joined in. "I agree with both of you. We all love you no matter what" We all smiled. Another dono popped up. " Thank you all for the support of my favorite comfort streamers. I love you all" The voice speak lady read out.

" Thank you and can't thank you enoughFor the support I would not be where I am today without any of you. " I allied as Tommy poked my shoulder. " They all agreed with me. " This is for y/n. What's your biggest fear" I thought long and hard on this question.

" Wow a deep question. I fear judgment and failure or loss. I fear letting people get too close to me because I'm beyond terrified that they will leave. I fear that everyone is jumping me and you're probably wondering why I do twitch if I hate people judging me. I did it to face my fear and it worked so I'm not really that scared of judgment as much as I used to be'' Tommy rubbed my back.

"Tommys a simp" The donna popped up causing us all to laugh. "I'm not a simple chat" Tommy laughed. "Okay guys let's decorate these cakes' ' I cheered. We set up the divider and go straight to work. After a long hour of decorating and arguing we were finally done.

I took down the divider so we could show each other our creations. Once the divider was down their jaws dropped. "How did you manage to make that?" Tubbo complained. Will had a dad look on his face. " I taught myself. Your cake looks great '' I smiled and they laughed as I raised my left eyebrow. "What are you laughing at?'' Tommy softly spoke.

"This cake is the store bought one. The cake I made is right here" Will pulled out a nice cake with light yellow frosting that had a black face on the top of it. Their first cake had white frosting with me colored dots surrounding it.

 Their first cake had white frosting with me colored dots surrounding it

  " Nice one, " Tommy smiled, showing his braces

" Nice one, " Tommy smiled, showing his braces. The poll was up along with the pictures of our cakes for them to vote on. Now we play the waiting game to see which team wins.

It feels like the La'manburg elections all over again. The feeling of excitement for winning and the sadness you would feel for losing. "Okay the winner is Tommy and I" We both got off the stools and jumped up and down.

"Yess pog" Tommy celebrated. Tubbo will frown at their defeat. "Okay I'm gonna do this here. Thank you all for watching and have a great rest of your day. " I spoke as we all waved goodbye to chat. I clicked the button and ended the stream. "Now we have to clean"

I grabbed my equipment and stored it into the closest. Will and tubbo cleaned off the counter. Tommy was putting the cake on the counter. The next thing I know I grab my laptop and other things and tip toe them into my room. As I opened the door to my game room ivy woke up.

"Y/n I'm scared to be alone can I sleep on your lap down stairs'" She begged and gave her a simple nod. She got out of bed and grabbed my hand. Once I finished. Puting back my set up where it belonged we joined the guys down the stairs. Ivy let go of my hand and ran to the couch and put on a movie. Ivy wanted to watch Frozen 2 so I did just that .

Tubbo sits next to will but and Tommy sit next to me. I look up at him for split second and smiled to myself. We're all no about half way though the movie when I feel tired. I look down to see ivy softly snoring. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer so I closed them and drifted off Into a peaceful sleep.

My eyes slowly open. Ivy was sitting talking to tubbo while playing a game of Uno. Tommy was talking with Wil over in the kitchen eating cake. I sit down next to ivy and tubbo and watch them okay. Ivy's deck was mainly all blue with some red in it.

She had about 6 cards left. Tubbo wouldn't show me his hand so I just left him be. I got bored if watching them play uno so I left to go to my room. I was in my gaming room now. I need to finish editing a video so I got on my computer.

I was editing when my door creeked open. I flinched but looked over the see who it was. A tall bond entered causing me to smile. "Hey wanna come down stairs and play Mario cart with all of us on the switch" He stood there hoping for a yes.

"I would love to" I got up and we both made our way down stairs. They all leave later even will. My sister wanted Wil here to look after me but I feel like I'm to much of a burden to make him stay here and look after. We make it to the living room and sit on the couch. Ivy was racing Wil and she was beating him.

"Hahaha I'm gonna win" she smiled brightly. "No your not" Wil tossed a green shell at her last minute causing him to pass her and win. " I was so close " She pouted.
We played many games. The room was full of jokes and laughter. I felt at home.

So Many year of being alone with no one to laugh or joke with has changed. Ivys mom came and picked her up. Now I'm sadly driving them all to the air port. The ride was quite no one knowing what to say. It was a comfortable silence though.

"Y/n what are you going to do one we leave" Will asked. At first I didn't know what to say. "What I've done for the past year" I let out a fake soft smile. "What would that be" Tommy wondered. " Wait for my sister or brother to come home. Pray there both okay and safe from what life like to throw at them" I respond

Truthfully. " Oh" He sighed as if his heart was broken at the though of my answer. I wish I could convince my self that I didn't love this boy , but I do. I fell for him and I'm too deep to try and find a way out of it.

My face turns aight pink and I get of the car to bring the boy to the air port. " I'm gonna miss you all" A tear driped from my eyes. " It will be okay you'll see us again soon." I wave my good bye to the boys as they walk way to go catch there flight.

A/n Hey I'm also writing a book about Tommy being a ghost. https://my.w.tt/tmdIWqgbNcb