ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Tw// very wholesome I felt lonely writing it. 🤣 aslo lots of funny jokes maybe or my humor could just be broken like my personality. Anyway enjoy😊

Y/n Pov

I slowly start to wake up to us coming to a sudden stop. This ended with both Tommy and I smashing into the seat in front of us and now we're on the floor.

"Ow" We both groaned. Tubbo and a Tall blond with hazel eyes we're laughing at us. " Get off me Woman" Tommy used his loud voice.

"Nahh I think I'm good" We all laughed. Now everyone one standing around Tommy and I. "What happened to you?" sapnap chuckled holding out his hand to help me up. " I was tossed against a seat and woke up on the floor " Turned around to help Tommy up.

" Well any way we were at my location let's go" We all got off the bus. When I bump into the tall dirty blond. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm Y/n who might you be '' I felt like an idiot. "Oh thats right I'm Ranboo '' He held out his hand and I shook it. When Tommy stands and joins us.

"Oh believe we haven't met I'm Tommy'' Tommy smiled. "I'm Ranboo it was nice of you all to allow me to join you on this trip even though you don't know me" He smiled.

" No one had a clue you were coming or joining the SMP. But I'm sure if any of us did we would have invited you" I said confidently. " Yeah I agree with you y/n " Tubbo smiled. " You guys have two very different accents." We all laughed.

"Yes that's because they're British and I'm Australian but I live in New Zealand at the moment. Just to warn you Tommy's a child and very loud"
I looked over to Tommy who rolled his eyes. " I'm a big man not a child" He protested.

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that" I rolled my eyes and we all laughed. "Come on we got a hike to get to my location" Clay led the way and we followed shortly after. " Do you think there are bears out here?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah most likely but there's a low chance of us coming in contact with one" I replied. "If there was a bear I would fight him and he would lose" Tommys confidence was bold.

" Believe what you want" Ranboo jokes.
"He's gonna a be the one to get chucked off a cliff because he wanted to wrestle a bear" We laughed causing Tommy to fake pout.

" I'm stoked to see what clays got planned for today" I smiled brightly as we all agreed.

"Have I told you how much I hate Australians'' Tomm laughed. " You have not " I looked up at him and we continued to walk. " There are Americans in denial " He joked. " Oh piss off were nowhere similar to Americans. We are more British than we are American. I reckon Our country is just as good as America and Britain combined if not better" I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Oh calm down Woman I TommyInnit am always right" We all started to laugh. " Why is it when you get very angry that your accent shines through your watered down one" Tubbo asked.
" I do this now it just happens" We laughed and came to the end of the trail. This led to a huge cliff. The view of all the pine trees and oak trees filling the valley. It was very high up and I hated it.

" Clay, why did you lead us to a cliff?" Will asked. "We're Zip lining" I looked down with fear. " Cool" George and Nick yelled at the same time. We all walked on the platform form and I stood by niki. Nick and George were the first to get harnessed up and slide down the zoo line. Next up was Will and niki.

" Alright next" They were hooked up and sent down. Now it was Ranboo and Tubbos' turn. They went through the same process. Now it was mine and tommys. I looked over the edge and backed away.

" Now is a terrible time to mention I hate heights like this'' My voice was a little shaky. " Y/n shh it's fine you'll be alright" Clay tried to calm me down.
Tommy walked up and hugged me. I slowly hugged him back. He slightly pulled away for me to face him.

"Y/n I'm gonna go with you I'll be right next to you. If you get scared on the way down close your eyes and think about something you love or that calms you down. As long as I'm next to you I will not let anything or anyone hurt you" He wiped the year from my eye and I nodded.

"Promise" I held out pinkie. "Promise" We linked our pinkies and shook them. He grabbed my hand and we walked forward to the Edge. Once we were hooked up my grip tightened then let go.

"Ok whenever you're ready" We were given this up. " Ok deep breath. Three two one" We both dropped each other's hands and slid off the platform. The wind from the speed we gained rushed through my hair. Once I got to the point where I needed to pull the break I did so immediately.

I landed on the platform form and I couldn't be more grateful. They un-hooked me and I quickly backed away from the edge. "Oh you're scared of heights aren't you" Every one looked at me " Um only heights like this I'm perfectly fine on a ferries week. " Tommy came from behind and hugged me.

"See I told ya you could do it" I smiled brightly. "Ahh so Tommy convinced you" Sapnap raised his eyebrow. " Mmmhm" I mumbled while Tommy nodded. Clay was finally down with the rest of us while we had to hike back to the bus. " See I told you Tommy was a simp" We all laughed but Tommy. "I'm not a simp " He turned a light shade of red. "That's not what I heard and saw up on that platform" Clay gave us both a stare.

" Clay, I'll make it my job to dig your grave and kill you if you dare spit out one sentence of what you heard " Tommy threatened and clay put his arms up in defence. "Whatever we got a long walk" We all sighed.

"Oh shut up it's not that bad" Clay laughed " Why did you choose a huge hike. I mean we play Minecraft for a living. What did you expect " Ranboo joked and made us laugh. "He's got a point clay" I joined in. " Yeah yeah just walk to I'll spill your secret " I narrowed my eyebrows.

" Oh piss off and go pash (kiss if you didn't know) George off in the woods you asshole" I fired back. Everyone laughed but tubbo seemed to laugh harder. "Tubbo why are you laughing harder than the rest" I asked and he smiled. " Oh I looked up your slang and I know what you just said" We both laughed harder.

"Ayy I think I've found myself my new best pale. " I kinda joked, he just laughed. We all stopped waiting for tubbo to catch his breath. " I think you killed him," Will joked. " Ehh such a sad way to die but too bad it's not Clay or Nick '' We laughed. " What's that meant to mean'' Nick yelled.

"I swear if you yell any louder you're gonna wake up the bears" Ranboo chuckled. We all went back to walking. As we were walking a butterfly landed on my nose " Aww it pretty" I stopped walking. I slowly place my fingers under it and carry him. " Tomathy what shall I name him" I asked with a soft voice tryon not to scare it away.

" What about sapphire? '' He smiled and looked down at me. " That's a lovely name Toms' ' I smiled placing the butterfly on my shoulder. It just chilled there then walled onto my head. We were about to cross a Bridge.

Let's hope it's not that high. I walked close to Tommy as I admired the trees. We finally got to the bridge and I stopped. It was a wooden bridge all the way across with a small railing. It was very high up over a river. Tommy looked back at me and slightly smiled as the other already crossed the bridge not knowing we stopped and kept going down the trail.

" Hold my hand we'll cross together" I nodded as we took our first step on the bridge. My breathing picked up a bit but we slowly walked across. " Hey you can open your eyes now" I did just that and I saw we made it to the other side. My breathing was still unstable. " Shhh hey we made it your safe '' He spoke calmly and still held in my hand.

It was getting dark and we had no idea where to go as we followed the trail. "Tommy it's getting dark. We should hurry up a bit. I'll use my phone flashlight. '' He nodded and agreed it was now completely dark. I can imagine the others are very worried. "I'm sorry this is my fault I would have just walked over the bridge and we could have been fine" I frowned.

"It's not your fault. You can't control fear. Let's just keep going and stay close to me" I scooted closer as we continued to walk for 5 more minutes till we reached the parking lot. I sighed In relief knowing we were somewhat safe. The bus wasn't there nor was anyone. They must have left us thinking we got in with them.

" Uh what do we do now" I asked " I have no clue" We were stuck here with nothing but my phone that had no service, a hiking bag with who knows what in it and each other. Other thank goodness we have each other.