Mine

You walk towards the Great Hall as lunch approaches. All you could think about was eating since class went on for what felt like years. You notice Harry, Hermione, and Ron sitting at the Gryffindor table smiling up at you. It's nearing the end of your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are in Gryffindor even though you and Draco are dating. You both have been together for about 7 months.
"Hey Y/N", Hermione says as you sit down with the three of your friends. You got to know the golden trio since your first year. You admired them for everything they have been through and what they have done. You were particularly close to Harry since you both lost your fathers. ( even though it is known that he lost his mom when he was a baby).
"How are classes going", Hermione continues...
"Potions is such a struggle for me lately." you huff as you put some of your lunch in your mouth.
"It's bloody difficult, my least favorite class" Ron says with food in his mouth, causing you to chuckle at his silly, usual Ron behavior.
You can feel someone behind you, hands around your waist. You knew the scent anywhere. Draco hugged you from behind and kissed the top of your head. Giggling you turn to the side and smile at him.
Draco having some underlying conflict with your three friends has made you nervous since you started dating. You didn't want him being mean to them, even though he was in the past. Something was different. Draco wasn't interested in starting stupid arguments, even with Harry.
You watched him walk over to the Slytherin table to get his lunch. He smiles at you from across his table.
You turn back around with a smile on your lips
"You are quite the good influence on him." Harry adds. "He doesn't even try to be mean to me anymore". Harry continues which made you happy to hear.
"I really do love him so much, you guys" you say as you smile to yourself.
"As long as you are happy." Harry chimes in.
Again, you feel a presence behind you but you know it's not Draco.
"Hello Y/N". A voice speaks from behind you, making your stomach hurt.
A popular Hufflepuff boy named Eddie (I made this up lol) stood behind you.
"What's a sexy girl like you up to?." Eddie speaks.
"Trying to avoid you." You reply with a hint of annoyance in your voice.
"Attitude, so hot".  You feel Eddie's hand run along your back and then his hand reach for your butt.
Before you can turn around, you hear Draco's voice.
"Why are you here Eddie". Draco's face sneering at the creepy boy.
"Why can't I be?, you mad Draco"?. Eddie saying in Draco's face, walking closer to him.
Your heart leaps as you are seeing Draco about to lose his temper.
"She's mine", Go on Eddie" Draco speaks as he steps away from the Hufflepuff asshole.
"Calm down Draco, she doesn't even need you anyways, you git". Eddie just walks away leaving Draco, you and the trio behind. Draco hasn't been this protective before. But you didn't mind it. You didn't like Eddie since he refuses to just leave you alone. No matter how many times you tell him that you are with Draco, he doesn't stop. Now that Draco actually caught the act, it made you feel safe.
Ron watched the whole scene unfold with food still in his mouth, and a vacant look on his face. You giggled again at the sight.
"Thank you Draco". He doesn't leave me alone. You say with your eyes to the floor.
"I'm not mad at you Y/N, this was Eddie's fault". Draco lifts your chin with a smile on his lips.
"I only want you Draco". You grab his cheek.
A soft smile appears on your face too, you and Draco part ways since he has to go to class.
"And you are mine". Draco whispers in your ear before he leaves the great hall.
"Wow, why can't someone be like that with me". as Hermione puts her hand under her chin.
Ron and Harry both smile as you all finish lunch and head to your last class of the day. You couldn't help but feel lucky. You loved your friends and your boyfriend more than anything, but most importantly that the Slytherin prince can get along with the golden trio because of your love changing him for the better. You hold your bag close to your chest as you all walk out of the great hall ....

Thanks for reading !!