Chapter 19

Ichigo glanced on the side of him as he ate his colorful sweet popcorn out a huge bag. Rukia wanted to experience a tall ride with swings that goes around a few times. Both males had no clue why so they allowed her too. It was a ride for both kids and adults and since it was her first time here they wanted her to see what the hype was. She was super excited like a hyper child. Ulquiorra was looking up and taking a short video as he felt eyes on him. He coughs and stoped the video as he waved at the swinging midget. Ichigo smirks as he nudges the other lightly making him look at him. Ulquiorra did as he felt the other putting something sweet in his mouth. He glared at him only to be meet with soft golden eyes. He mentally sighed as he chewed it and swallow it. Looking down at the big bag he looked back up at him. "So? How was it?" Ichigo ask as he waited for a reply. Ulquiorra smiled as he leans in closer and whispered in his ears seductively. Ichigo hair ticked his cheeks while one of hands made his way to his neck squeezing it lightly "Yeah it's sweet but I know your much sweeter like honey..." Ulquiorra nibbled on the outer ear quickly as he leans away and was meet with a very flushed Ichigo making him chuckled. Moments later Rukia bumped and hugged into the pale skin male making him blinked. Rukia looked up and smiles sweetly gaining a headpat from him. Ichi touched his ears and throat lightly as he tried to calm down. "Yo Ichigo!" Rukia scolded as she kicked him in the knee hard. "Tch...what the-why you kick me you midget.."He glared at rukia hard. She glared back as literally thunder bold was seen through their stare. "Both of you would you just relax come on we gotta go to the next stop and I did promise Cutie here I was gonna win her a prize" Ulquiorra said as he winked at Rukia. She blushes and sticks her tongue out at the strawberry as he growled. Ulquiorra helped him up as he rolled his eyes. Turning to rukia he extend his hand out to him "shall we go my lady" he says as she takes it and giggles. She clings to his arm super close. Ichigo feeds him and Ulquiorra with the popcorn as they made their way to the game section of the amusement park.

Rukia eyes lit up as she gasp happily. On the eastern side of the park, all type of games was seen to basketball hoops, dart, climbing ladder/ ropes you name it. Every stall had someone shouting trying to make you come over and spend money to get prizes of all sizes and wonder.Both males groans as they look at each other and blushed lightly. Rukia rolled her eyes as she dragged both guys forward. It was less crowded so they can easily move around unlike the rest of the park. Ichigo had to put rukia on his shoulders. She was so short compare to him and Ulquiorra. "Damn midget.." he cursed softly. They had lost her several times for her being so easily distracted. Ichigo was lost in his thoughts he didn't realize they was at a dart stall. Rukia sighed as she was about to slap Ichigo. At the last second he caught her wrist with a annoyed look. Ulquiorra didn't paid no mind to the two and listens to the instructions. "So throw this dart and pop as many bubbles you can in under one minute and get any prize you want?" Ulquiorra turn the dart in his pale hands raising a eyebrow as the stall guy said yeah in return. His green eyes looked at the board infront of him, it was so huge it hold Atleast over one hundred balloons. Glancing to his friends he smiled and shrugging he looked at all the darts with a cold look. "Alright...start...". The minute he heard start Ulquiorra threw all the twenty darts five at a time. He popped twenty balloons in under ten secs. He paid for twenty more and did the same thing. Being amazed by the other the stall guy eyes were wide. Ulquiorra didn't even realize he attracted a lot of attention. The minute passed and he popped Atleast half of the board. Being quiet satisfied he was about to pull out more money when he was stopped "P-Please no more take as much a-as you want!". He nodded as he lift rukia in his arms making her blush "Now my lady you can pick any plushie you want.." he kissed her cheeks as she hugs him. "You too my king...Ichigo" now it was his turn to blush. He looked away as he picked out a few.
Rukia giggled as she hold her big chappy bunny close to her whole holding into Ulquiorra hands. Ulquiorra and Ichigo had to carry ten bags full of different size plushies. They both didn't mind at all. They made their way to the Ulquiorra car to put the stuffies away. Ulquiorra grabbed Ichigo arm making him stop. "Hmm...ulq-" the other said as he was stop by a kiss. A simple yet hungry kiss. Ichigo was stunned but he kissed back. His body had a very cold shiver but he loved it. His heart was racing as he was about to wrap his arms around the other but was stop by fingers interlocking.The kiss stoped as cold lonely green eyes meet with his. "I-Ichigo....I know your already taken by Grimmjow but....I can't stop thinking about you. Your special, amazing, funny and cute but I don't know how long I will hold myself back..for you..you complete my broken heart...". Ichigo eyes widen at his confession. They were both close and he knew it was a connection a string of faith that allow him and the others in his life. "Ulquiorra..." he said but was cut off by a shake of a head. "No don't speak....I will forever love you Ichigo my king....but if there is a war I will fight for you and your love..always" he kissed the other in the forehead as he heard his name being called. "Coming my princess.." he left Ichigo there standing....Ichi heart wavered and skipped beats unexpectedly. He knew Ulquiorra meant every word but the word war made him think and nervous. He didn't knew at the time but a war was spewing a very nasty one.