Chapter 9

Ichigo licks his spoon slowly enjoying the flavor. Nnoi and Ulqui watch him with both surprise looks. Nnoi leans closer to the other male and whispers "I didn't know the berry like icecream that much geez..." Ulqui just nodded very slow and continue to watch the berry finished up his sixth strawbery and blueberry swirl icecream. "Umm...Ichi you think that's enough icecream?" Nnoi ask as Ichi gave him a innocent but cute pout "Don't even dare! that pouting doesnt go well with me and you know that!" Nnoi says with a frown and cold eyes. Ichi continues to stare at Nnoi like some lost puppy begging him to get another cup. Nnoi stared back with a even more colder look in his eyes and posture. Ulqui just looked bewteen the two and rolled his eyes. He gets up and heads to the cashier and gets Ichigo his last icecream and paid for it. Walking back he sighs and gives Ichigo his icecream "Here you go and this is the last don't ask for anymore" You should have seen the berry face as he got up and hugs the emo and longs his tongue at the shocked and betrayed Nnoi. "Don't even say a word i decided to buy it for him....and yes he has a cute innocet look i gave in..ok.." Ulqui looks at Nnoi then looks away with a blush. "Im so disapointed in you" Nnoi shakes his head at the defeated Ulqui while Ichi chuckles then he stops and looks down. "Hey guys..." he said faintly while his head was still down. "Yeah Ichi what's wrong" mole males says together with a concern look. "C-Can we get Grimmjow a icecream too..." the orange top looked away with a pink blush on his cheeks. "Sure Ichigo i will be right back.." Nnoi replied as he got up and walkes to the cahier and give her his order. Ulqui wanted to ask Ichi why he wanted to get Grimmjow a icecream but didnt want to pressure him into answering his question. Just as the emo thought that Ichigo replied "I just thought back at what happen and i didnt like how we ended and teh afffect it had on us so i just wanted to buy him a icecream to make up that's all" Ichigo said as he looked at Ulquiorra with a blush on his cheeks while rubbing the back of his head. Ulquiorra eyes shot wide open then tehy went soft as he nodded and smile back "That's sweet of you.." ".....really it is sweet of to do that.." Nnoi came back with Grimmjow icecream with a genuine smile on his face. "Both of you ready? Let's go!" Nnoi said as he motions for both makes to follow him out the icecream store.

Back at home Grimmjow was still on the floor feeling sad and pissed that he made his berry cry and almost killed him. Renji and the others left him awhile ago saying that they needed to do some training before they headed back to the soul society. Grimmjow was so into his mood that he barely heard the door open and footsteps after it closed. "Oi Kitty!" Nnoi said as he looked down and sighed. He kneels down eye level with him and called out his name over and over. "Yo Ichi he aint responding..." Nnoi shouted at the berry. Ichigo walked over and with the help of Nnoi and Ulqui he got down eye level. Taking a deep he lets it out shakily and slow reaches out to touch his lover. His hands rested on the bluenette hair as the felt a jolt and then he say them.....those stuning blue cyan eyes but this time they were sad and had anger in them. The color was so memerizing it stunned Ichigo as he smiles to his lover softly "Hey Grimmjow.." Grimmjow opened his mouth to say something but stoped and his dark blue eyes looked away. "Grimmjow look at me please, im sorry for getting mad at you im sorry for hurting your feelings im truly am..." Ichigo pleaded as he saw Grimmjow looking at him "No.....you shouldn't be the one to apologized..i should be the one to do that. I am truly sorry i should have told you that i knew you was pregnant seriously i should have said something other than waiting for soo long...its all my fault...." Grimmjow trailed off as tears begins to flow from his eyes. Ichigo heart broke at the scene beimg displayed infront of him as he pulled his lover into a hug. "Its ok Grimmjow really it's not your fault its all my fault i should have told you when i discovered i was having a baby...." Grimmjow was sobbing and hicciping as he cluthed onto the berry repeatedly saying sorry over and over. For awhile Ichigo just hold Grimmjow rubbung his back reassuring him that everything was ok when they both felt something kick. 'Huh?!' Ichigo thought as he stoped and waited for it to happen again and it did, Grimmjow felt it as he looked at where it kicked from and he wipes away his tears to see more clearly "What was that?" he looked at Ichigo and saw a surprise look then a smile "Its your son Grimm he is telling you to stop crying...." Ichi said as he puts his hands on the other cheek and brings him close. His free hand grab the other hands and rested it on his big stomach "See he loves his father and hates it when he cries..." Ichigo said as they both felt the kick to answer there question. "I-Ichi-" he wasn't finish when he felt soft hot lips on his. Emotions started to pour from the kiss into Grimmjow body as he closed his eyes and pulls the other close to him. Both males felt thier body getting hot and very desirable for one another. They tried to resist each other, but they couldn't no matter how hard they tried. Ichigo tugged at the berry shirt while Ichigo was almost taking off the other shirt when they heard a voice "So are both of you going to have sex right infront of us and the unborn child or what?" Nnoi said that shocked both horny males and a emo who barely show emotion. He earn a good slap that send him across the room hitting the wall hard. Groaning in pain Ulqui high fived Grimmjow earning a thanks from Ichigo. "What the hell did i do?" Nnoi said as he rubbed the back of his head earning a rolled eyes. "Oh you guys are awake and so lively..." someone said in a monotone voice making everyone turned to see where it came from. Leaning in on the wall stood.."Ashido?!" Ulquiorra gasp softy as he got up and grabbed the male by his colar to his room. Reaching his room,he throws the other in and locked the door while walking back out to everyone who was still shocked. "Don't even ask" Ulqui said as he spiked his spiritual pressure enough to make his point clear.