Chapter 12

Ichigo sighed with relief as he looked down at his two children with awe. The two was sound asleep in his arms it took him forever well with Asuka. Asuka was the one with little cyan hair on his head. His eyes was the color of the blue ocean and if you look much close it looked like his eyes had slight orange in them. He was let's say the most loudest of the two. He reminded Ichi of his lover so rambunctious. He giggled and looked to Asami. A gentle look glistened in his eyes looking at him. Asami had little orange mix with light blue hair. Even his eyes had the same like his brother but was opposite. Asami was like Ichigo kinda hot haired but humble and didn't make the much of a noise as his twin. Ichigo looked up from his babies as he looked at their door. A sad look  came on his face as he looked out of the window. His heart ached with yearning and love from his lover. Grimmjow works up to midnight lately. He got a new job as the twins came into the world. A bartender at a local bar. It pays well but it makes Ichigo very lonely. He shakes his head and smiles with confidence 'Grimmjow is working for all of us I shouldn't get this needy' he walks over to the twins crib and put them in one. Lately Asuka would cry if he isn't next to Asami. It's cute they would hold hands and smile. Ichigo give them one last kiss and walks out of the room. He leans against it and sighed loudly. "I'm guessing your super tired right mom?" Ichigo almost made a sound as he jumps and turns to the voice. It was Nnoi. Nnoi smiles and roles his eyes as he hands Ichi a spa kit. The strawberry was confuse as tilts his head. "Like honestly I wanna bash your head in...stupid it's for you to relax I will take over the twins. Now go" Nnoi pushes Ichigo away as Nnoi smiles and walks in the baby room making sure his phone is on vibrate. Ichigo got shoved hard as he pouts cutely then smile small as he hugged the token in his chest. He was determined to be relax tonight and to be with bluenette. He giggles as he got ready for his Spa.
Loud music can be heard while people was dancing all over. "There you go thank you so much!" A blue heisted male said as he flirted with the female customer earning a tip and a blow kiss. Grimmjow on the inside hated this so much but he suck it up  and thought his his strawberry and his babies. He did this for them to give his kids the best even ichi to spoil him rotten. He sighed as he took his break and stepped out to the back. He walked outside and leaned against a nearby wall. He took out his phone and was about to unlock it when a voice stopped him. "You miss him that much" he looked up and fist bump the person who said it. He chuckled and smirks "ofcourse I do emo" Ulquiorra hold up a bag with his favorite food. He handed it to the other and watches him devour the burger in a little time moving on to the next. Ulquiorra smiles hiding his chuckle. "Seems you was hungry..very" grimmjow looked up and nods cutely with a smile. Taking a napkin from him pockets he wipes the side of his mouth. "What?" said grimm dumbfound as he looked at the other finished eating his fries. IT was quiet for a moment as both males looked away. "don't worry the twins are fine and Ichigo he is just taking a spa night" Grimm relaxed for a bit as he smiled and hugged the other closely. "Just tell him im ok and will be home soon and dont stay up too late ok" Grimm let go walked back inside and turn back and nodded at the other. Grimmjow let out a breathe and walked back to his station. It was getting quite crowded at the bar. "Finally your back" said his coworker who was Stark. Stark was no is a handsome guy, sharp cheek bones, long wavy brown hair and the most And the most outstandingly dresses of them all, with a presence that can't be ignored. "Hey stark yeah just took a short break kinda stressing ya know" as he puts back on his apron and tends to the bar with a solemn look. "Sighs...what are we gonna do about him if he keeps up like this?" says Ulqi to Stark as he glances at him. "Might have to ask the boss to give him a few days off" while offerering him a drink "on the house" then walks away. Ulqui looks at the drink with a emotionless look then back at Grimm. He sighed as he begins to takes a sip. once he was finished he left the money and a big tip for both guys and left. As the hours winded down Grimmjow was exhausted and needy for attention back home. He was so into his thoughts he didnt even see or hear Stark talking to him. He felt a slap on his cheeks ans looks at the person "Really....Really..." he said in a annoyed way. Stark just shrugged and looked at him with a emotionless eyes. 'Damn now I know why he remind me of emo those damn eyes atleast his eyes are grey than green' Grimmjow shrugs as he follow Stark to his car. It was a grey 2019 Honda, bluenette was impressed but kept it hidden. As they got in the car automatically started and Stark drove out of the parking lot. "So mums telling me what's on your mind Kitty?" Grimmjow blinked and he didn't even glanced his way. He was looking out of the window "what do you mean?" Stark just frowns as he stop to a relight and looked at Grimmjow. "Kitty look at me" it was a demand not a favor. Sighing he turns and looks at the other. Their faces was so close they both felt each other breathe. Cyan look into Grey as Grey looked into Cyan. One with overwhelming emotions the other a bottomless pit of no emotion. Grimmjow heart skipped a beat as they both got interrupted by a long annoying ass honk behind them. Before stark drove off he give them the finger with a small smirk. 

Hope you guys had a good New year and Christmas!!! Thanks for sticking with me hope you love this chapter as much as I do....HAPPPY NEWW YEAR GUYS ENJOY THIS YEAR TI THE FULLEST ❤️❤️❤️❤️