Chapter 11

The pages of his book flipped lightly between small but hard working fingers. Icy blue eyes moved along the lines of the page being immerse. His mind was being very creative, his heart raced with excitement as his skin crawled with goosebumps. A chuckled escapes soft light pink lips. He didn't noticed a tall male walking up and watching him with genuine eyes. "Toshi....." he calls to him but got nothing, walking much close to his ears and whispered his name almost seductively. Toshiro was so into his book once he felt the air in his ear he jumped causing his book to fall and making a adorable little scream. "Captain Jushiro!!!!" Shouted the now blushing white haired male at Jushiro who only laughs. "Sorry I couldn't help it you was so into your book that I know you didn't hear me keep calling your name" explained the older male. Pouting like some child he turn his back to him with hands crossed on his chest. Smirking he sat next to the other and took out a big size bento and tried teasing him. "I know your hungry Toshi come on look at me" Toshiro didn't even budge. The older male got a idea, he open up the bento and took a pair of chopsticks out and took one of the sushi rolls out with the chopsticks and played all innocent with his voice. "Oh well looks like everyone is going to call Lil Shiro captain its just a shame that i already told the-" he didn't even finish it when the younger male snaps and turn with fire in his eyes. Before he could get a word out Jushiro just stuck the sushi roll in his mouth and watch his puzzle look which i might add was very cute and child like. It was his favorite chilled and cooked spicy tuna roll made by the best in the whole Soul Society. After finishing he blushed lightly and turned away only to look back again with his wide puppy eyes. "Yes its all our Captain take as many as you like" Jushiro offered kindly as he give the chopsticks too him, ge watched in awe as Toshiro aged it made his heart melt and heated rapidly. "Come on Jushiro take some with me...here" Toshiro took another different sushi roll and feed it to the other earning a heavy blush. "T-Thank you it taste wonderful' he said in between bites. As the two soon to be lovers talked and joked lightly earning blushes here and there. At a good distance there was a figure watching them with growing jealously towards a shorter white haired male. He gripped the tree so hard the side of it broke under the intensity. The figure wore a calm yet emotionless look as a sigh escapes his lips and he turn away creating a devious plan in his mind. Looking one last time at the man he loves and only loves he flashstep away to his quarters.

A small sighed escapes a red haired male as he leans against a locked closet door. He tried to lock pick it but no avail he was not successful. He tried searching for another exit like a small hole or a good sized vent but still nothing. The only thing helping him was the see through closet. He looks through them and sees a good looking yet annoyed Ulquiorra. "Ulqui...let me out I said I was sorry" begged the red haired male. Ulquiorra heard him but just ignored him. He was more focus on his essay paper. He rereads what he had written and makes corrections and starts to type it on his laptop. His mind was a ticking bomb. Every second he would think of a new idea and write it down and later decided to use it now or for a later project. He was so into his typing he didn't even hear Nnoi walking in and calling his name over even petting him. Nnoi just shrug as he was stop by a voice and turns to the closet. "Your Nnoi right?" Nnoi slowly nods as he walks over and kneels down. "Can you get me out of here..please" he ask very nice as Nnoi only smirks and raises a eyebrow. "Hmmm...what you getting me in return?" Asaido thinks for a minute as he ask what was in his hands. Nnoi glances down and said it was a math assignment and he needed help with a few problems. Asiado smiled to himself but hide  it with a frown and agreed to help him with his problems if he got himself out of there. Nnoi smiles wide as he got up. He reached out to the lock and touched it. He grabbed a Bobby pin out of his hair and a flat object and begin to pick lock the lock. He managed to get it open but was froze in place by a strong spiritual pressure directly behind him. He gulped as it instantly dissolved. He felt a very cool hand on his shoulder and refused to look back. Removing his hand he closed his eyes lightly and prayed hopping whatever danger behind him will just go away. It wasn't worth the risk. Opening his eyes he was meant with the most cold killer eyes. Those eyes were like the grim reaper, cold and hallow. He tried moving his body but he couldn't. He open up his mouth to say something but was choking  the second later. Ichigo and grimmjow sensed it and brush it off. Until they soon realize and tried running well Ichigo stomach grew so damn big he had to literally walk like a snail. Grimmjow made it and couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing "Yo Ulquiorra stop it!!" Shouted the bluenette as he tried to hold back Ulquiorra but was stopped by his strong spiritual pressure. Ichigo finally made it as he sigh in relief then dropped to the floor but got back up. "Ulquiorra...s-stop" he hold his stomach as he closes his eyes. Ulquiorra heard him as he rushes over to the strawberry and helped him up apologizing resting him on his bed. Grimmjow has to catch his breath. 'Geez he almost kill me with that pressure' he coughs as he spotted Nnoi over at the closet and sees his soul left his body. He turn away but he turn back looking much closer and sees someone in there he walks over and opens it seeing Asaido in it with a grateful look. "Thank you so much" he says as he gets up and sits in a chair near the end desk. He blinks and shakes his head. "Ichigo you ok?" He ask as he sees his lover drinking some water and rubbing his stomach.
After the whole calming down, Ulquiorra explains that his room mate was annoying him by poking his cheeks and saying he looked cute while being too focused and that pissed him off so he decided to lock him up in the closet and to starve him to death. At that time all the guys had the same thought 'You do look cute being focused on your work and that's to extreme'. They didn't mind the new guy but wanted to find out how he even got in ten house and staying there in the first place. Months passed by as Ichigo visited the pink haired bastard regularly. They soon found out that Ichigo would be having twins. Ichigo was shocked but late became excited even Grimm. The soul society found out quickly and rumored was spreading like wild fire. Even the busy blonde and the woman society was gaining profits like the real queen bosses. They were selling baby pictures of Ichigo and his stomach even his real clothes down to his shoes.
Toshiro violently kicked a empty box to the side. Little by little he was getting angry by rangiku taking his office for a storage place. He heard a knock and hoped it was rangiku do he can blast her off but to his surprise it was Jushiro. "Captain Toshiro!" The olde Captain said excitedly. " oh hi Captain Jushiro what brings you here and sorry about the boxes Rangiku brought this mess in here" he apologize with a vein popping. "No no no it's ok it's way lively here than my barracks honestly wanna go for a walk?" He ask with a smile. Toshiro nodded as he walked outside with the other. It was silence then Jushiro turn to look at the other. 'The youngest prodigy....so cute and strong and so kind' he thought as he was caught off guard by a side glance by the other. He blushes lightly and looks away. "You ok Jushiro you seems flushed" ask the shooter male as he turn his face to looked at the other. He was keeping his heart steadily instead of making a heart attack. He hides his blush with a concern look. "Oh yeah I'm f-fine t-hank you for asking" blushing quite deeper Jushiro looked ahead of him and smiled hiding it. "Ah look there's a hot tub let's go in" without a opinion toshiro was dragged liked a rag doll in the hot sauna.
——————————-
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating this story. I've kinda lost the inspiration to but I will try to updates it regularly and thanks for sticking this far and reading this fab fix with you all of you are awesome!!!!