Chapter 13

Stark had just drop Grimmjow home, his mind was still on him as he drove to his place. He still didnt find out what made the bluenette all down but he knew in due time he will know. Sighing he walks up to his apartment door and put in the key. Once opening it he relax a bit with a small smile on his face. Closing and making sure he locked it walked into the living room and turn on the light. Laying there snuggling her blanket and her stuff toy was Lillynette. Lillynette whole body grew to be slim thick. Her boobs got bigger, her stomach flat and smooth even her hips have gotten fatter. Her light green hair was much longer pass her shoulders. She was what you call a perfect anime Lolita. Brushing a hair to the side, Stark smiles sweetly as he remembered the good old days they both shared before the war two years ago. He was so deep in thought he didn't the flying kick he got to the face. The kick impact was so hard it send him flying to the wall and creating a dent in it. "Owww...what was that for" He ask in a monotone voice. She blinked and was flusters and she stomped the floor with her left foot. "Your late Stark you perv.." she looked away as he only gets up and hugs her. It caught her off guard and she slowly hugs him back. They stayed like that in silence. They knew how each other felt deep down. "I promise I won't leave you Lillynette" Stark finally broke the silence as he reassured her. He hold her much tighter and kissed her on the forehead. She smiles softly and nods. "You head to bed first I'm gonna shower and meet you in a few" he saw her smiles again brightly as she grabs her belongings and head to his bedroom. 'Some things never change' he thought as he turn off all the lights and head to the bathroom. Whenever she was scared or worried she would always come to sleep with him, at first he would mind it a lot but after awhile he grew accustomed to it especially when she had a nightmare.
Feeling the cold water hit his skin he fully relaxed washing all negatively he had to deal with that day. He cleared his mind and even his heart. He meditates for awhile and begins to wash up and made his out out of the shower. Brushing his teeth he wraps his towel around his waist and throws on a shirt. After fully drying and rinsing he puts on a boxer and hdad to his bedroom. The first thing he saw was a pout and a flush face. "What!" He just shrugged as he climb into bed and pulled her close. He heard a cute squeal and chuckles. Lilynette blush deepen as she blinked. She took in a breath and stark husky scent came in her nostrils and she panicked. All of her life as his fraccion and partner she wouldn't have acted like this but now since she hit her teenage years she has been feeling very uneasy, anxious even. She closed her eyes and try to calm her beating heart. She manages to calm down and looked up to her amazement he was fast asleep. He looks so peaceful and well edible. Her whole body was begging her to kiss him but she just ignored her feelings. "Your just gonna keep staring at me or what" stark said while he yawned. He open of his eyes to look down at her. She blushed deeply thanking that the light was off. He leans down and kissed her nose and whispers he loved her and went to sleep. Lillynette smiles as she giggles softly and snuggled close earning Stark pulling her much closer .
The morning came much slower for Ichigo but boy did he enjoy every second. He snuggled into something quite warm and hard with a yawn. He looked up with sleep in his eyes and low and behold was black messy hair. He chuckles as he laid back down and snuggled much closer. The realization hit him so hard as he got back up and fall out of the bed. He groans as he curses lowly. "You ok Ichigo?" A voice ask as he answered a yeah and looked up. It was Ulquiorra. He immediately blushes as the other help him up. "No we didn't do anything Ichigo..if that's what your thinking" earning a sigh of relief he continued to explain. "Grimmjow came home super late and tended to the twins and ended up falling asleep in their room so I came in here to keep you company so you wouldn't have to feel lonely." Ulquiorra ruffled the berry hair earning a smile. Ulquiorra stayed in bed while Ichigo stretches and heads off to do mother duties. He chuckles to himself as he saw the most sweetest scene Grimmjow sleeping with Asama and Asuka in his arms. He just couldn't stop the beating in his heart as he drew closer. He gently took Asuka who was in his daddy left arm and rest him in his bed. Then he took Asama and rest him on the side of his brother. He kiss Grimmjow in the lips and smiles. "Alright let's do this!!" He whispers with confidence as he made his way downstairs and got the warm milk heated. Since he wasn't a woman pinky suggested this formula he created which was legal proof. It's a powder that when mix with water and shakes for a few minutes turns into breast milk. Like legit hick breast milk. Ichigo was skeptical at first and dint want to harm his babies but with a confidence from his partner he tried it and it's working. He closed the draw with his hips as he packs a small bag to take upstairs. Humming a small tune he turns and bumps into someone. He felt himself fall as he closed his eyes for the impact but didn't felt anything but strong arms. Opening them up he saw emerald eyes. "Oh Ul-Ulquiorra...thank you" he said as he felt the other fixing his clothes. "No problem just be careful ok" he smiled as Ichigo felt his heart skipped a beat and his face blushes. He nods as Ulquiorra went to the fridge to grab something. Ichigo just walked to his bag and put in the babies pacifier with a bowl of hot water. "Ichigo.." emo said as he got a jump in return. "Y-Yeah.." berry replied. "Umm make sure to give me the list so I can go shopping cuz we running low on things very quickly" he said as he grabbed a empty milk and orange juice bottle. "Oh yeah give me a second I got to go feed the babies but I will do that thanks Ulquiorra your the best" Ichigonsaid as he grabbed his bag and left leaving a very flushed Emo.
Sneaking in quietly he put down the bag onto the counter they had installed and put a blanket over his lover. He heard little sniffles as he turned and saw the babies waking up. "Shush now..mommy here" he hushed both of them. The minute they felt thier mom Asami calm down as he nibbled on his thumbs while his brother Asuka made the most noise crying on the top of his lungs. Ichigo tried to calm him down but only making it worse, he tried to sing a lullaby but it only manged to wake up the bluenette. he rushed over to the berry and took Asami in his arms and did silly faces to calm him down. Surprisingly it work, Asuka just giggled as he reaches out with his small hands and makes a grasping motion. "Just like his father" Grimmjow looks up and grins like a kitty. Ichigo rolled his eyes as he motion to the bottles. They feed the little angels and played with them for awhile until Grimmjow had to leave for work.
Grimmjow fixed his tie as he looks into a nearby mirror to check himself. He still felt bad for leaving ichi to tend to the kids but he had to be strong for all of them. "Oi Kitty you finish looking at yourself let's go its gonna be hella busy" Shinji shouted as he earned a grunts. It was unusual that's the Vasta Espada was busy but neither employees mind.