Chaper 15

"Ichigo....I" Ulquiorra sighed as he stood up and looked away. "Sorry but I just can't honestly...it was just a kiss and nothing more Ichi so why don't we just forgot that happen and this as well...". Ulquiorra rubbed the back of his neck. Ichigo felt sad and shamed so he got up and bowed respectfully "Sorry Ulquiorra it never happen and there is nothing between us promise" he our stretched his hands towards the other as they both grabbed it and shake on it. "Good so I was wondering why don't you check on the babies and meet me downstairs to make lunch ok!". Ulquiorra knew he hurt the other so he nods and walks out. Ichigo sighed loudly as he mentally cursed himself. 'Get it together Ichigo you wasn't going to cheat were you?' He ask himself as he got no answer as his mind pondered in the question.
A few months passes as Ichigo started to notice something weird with Asuka and Asami. Whenever He would get up to get their bottles he would look behind him and saw them trying to follow him by standing up and then falling. They would tumble on each other which would be so cute. He takes out his phone and record it "Awww look at my morning beauty and my tomorrow fragrance trying to follow mama strawberry". They both looked at each other as Asuka smiles almost like a mischievous grin which sent chills down Ichigo spine but as to Asami he only giggles and high fives his twin. They both looked to their mother as they got in all fours and tried to stand up. They tumble at first and succeed after a few tries. "Ohhh your going to walk aren't you come on come to mama" Ichi encouraged his kids but only got a loud giggles from both of them. He sighed and smiles as he crawls over to them. "Your getting there both of you I'm so proud of you" he begins to tickle both of them. "Looks like they are enjoying themself mama strawberry" a familiar voice broke through the playful aura. Breaking his neck to see who made the voice and holding both of his twin to his chest in a defense mode ready to kill. "Relax Baka it's only us" He relax as he put Asuka and Asami down on the playful mat he had there. "Can you stop that gee don't you knock shawty and your even worse byakuya". Rukia got up and kick him in the knee she felt proud he was in pain as to byakuya he knelt down on the mat and careful watches the babies playing with themselves. He was so into it he didn't even hear the argument between the two besties. He blinked as Asami looked up from what he was doing and handed the noble a small stuffed white red eyes bunny. Asami said something as smiled glad the other took it. Asuka heard the commotion as he crawled over and handed him a small stuffed orange starfish and smiled and said something. "T-Thank you for handing me these gifts of your gratitude" he bowed as he was carried away by the two to play.
"Your such a Baka take it like a man" shouted back Rukia. Ichigo rolled his as as he lift the other by her shirt and smirk "say something short stuff" she tried to kick him but she couldn't reach him. She was annoyed and frustrated as she tried to hit the other but failed. "Rukia posture" hearing that she kicked him in the face and does a back flip and landed on her feet like a cat and stand smirking "sorry nii-San" she turn fully and looked at byakuya with shocked eyes she covered her mouth and nudged the other. Ichigo scowled as he looks at the direction she was pointing to and he couldn't even believe it. Byakuya hold both of his babies in each hand and smiling like actually smiling and having a conversation while they touch his hair and his face. He didn't mind it at all and was enjoying it. "That's unexpected...hey byakuya if you want you can feed them and keep them company seems they love you. Would you both love that Asuka and Asami?" Ichigo walked forward as both of the kids looked at their mom and their new best friend then each other and smiled while putting their hands up and hugging byakuya while drooling. Ichigo giggles as he takes out their baby bibs and put it on them and wipe off the drool. "Yes thank you I would enjoy that and I enjoy tier company". He bowed his head slightly as they all walked to the kitchen. Ichigo checked the time and it was about to make their bottles so he showed Rukia and byakuya on how to do many things besides the making of the bottle. He could tell they were excited to learn and was amazed. He was glad he had company and well a distraction from both Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. He would sometimes feel love for both but it would go towards Ulquiorra. He didn't know why but his heart would ache when Ulquiorra wasn't there or when he would stay his distance from him. He loved his small family but there was something he was hiding from himself and was ignoring it completely.
A week pass as byakuya and Rukia had to say goodbye. They were supposed to drop off two big basket from both the woman and men association but they got side track. Ichigo dropped them off at the exit point. He had a big stroller with two seats in it. The twins wore matching sailor outfits as they both begin to nibbles on their pacifier. Ichigo sighed as he looked around while he was walking with them down Sakura way near the cherry blossom trees. It was the season and he would come here with his friends on his highschool days. He looked all around him as he smiled as the atmosphere. Couples, families and children of all ages was either running or sitting under the trees socializing happily. He smiled sadly remembering how he missed Grimm. He was out on a business trip with his work. Nnoi...he really didn't know but had a hint where ever shinji is he is. He chuckled at the thought of Nnoi sneaking in his room looking at him taking pictures. And last and not least the one who captured his heart Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra had to go back to university for some business. He has a book soon due and he is so excited for that. It's been a week since neither guys been home. It's been lonely but at least his friends filled that void for a little while even his lovely yet energetic angels. He was so into his thought he didn't hear Asuka babbles and frantic giggles trying to get his mother attention. Ichigo stopped the carriage immediately as he walked around and kneeled down to see what's the matter. Asuka was pointing to the left where the cherry blossoms were falling and what seems to be a small lake. Tilting his head Asami was sucking away quietly just watching the scene unfold. He caught on quick as he pointed as well and made cute baby noises. Ichigo still didn't get it as he sighes and shrugs his shoulders. "There telling you they want to sit under the tree and explore" a familiar voice said as the strawberry turn as his eyes widen. "U-Ulquiorra..." he stoop up as quick and hugged him. Ulquiorra blinked as he blushes slightly. He was tensed then he relaxes and hugged the other back tightly. "I missed you we all missed you" mumbles a needy Ichigo ask he soon realize how long he was hugging the other. He let go and blushes deeply causing the other to chucked. Ulquiorra took his hand and rubs the other cheek with his thumb lovingly causing Ichigo to looked away embarrassed. The feeling of the other made Ichigo heart skip a beat as he coughs and looks back. "Let's take the twins to sit alright ulqui" Ichigo said as he put his hands on the other and smiled.