Chapter 16

Ichigo grinned and laughed as he showed Ulquiorra the pictures he took on his phone. Ulquiorra was surprised to see even a hint of happiness let alone a smile on Bykauya. He even noticed how the berry smiled and was enjoying himself it warmed his heart. Asami crawled to the emo and hold his fingers as he blinks adorable. Emo looked down and smiled lightly. "So enough about me how about you Ulqui? what have you been up to?" Ichigo ask as Ulqui looked up and was lost in the berries eyes. "Ulqui?" the other blinked as he sighed and lightly blushes. "Well i was to school taking care of some business. You know im currently writing a book." Ichigo thought for a moment as he slolwly nodded. Emo rolled his eyes 'he's been so busy lately he forgot didnt he can't blame him though' he thought as he took his bag and take out a manuscript and handed it to berry. "This is just what i wrote so far only about ten chapters im almost finish so". Berry took the manuscript and raised a eyebrow it was super thick and heavy and smelt like heavy ink. Before he said anything ulqui beat him to it " I want you to read and tell me your thoughts about it" Ichi looked down at it then back up and grinned "Sure i will i feel so honored to do this" he giggled as he leaned his head against Emo. ULqui glanced down as he smiled softly. Asami made a noise and hold up both of his arms. "Oh you wanna get lift" Uqlui lift up Asami as he put his head against his neck and closed his eyes. Asuka looked back with a pout and crawled over. He made such a loud noise catching Ichi offguard, he jumped and looked down and saw Asuka had his hands up and looked angry. Ichigo lifted him and threw him in the air not to high and caught him. it took him a few tries to giggle and laugh but it was worth it.

Grimmjow yawned as he rolled over on his bed. He felt something warm as he snuggled in to it. "Ichigo....so warm" he lightly nibbles on the other person neck like a kitty. Grey eyes blinked slowly as they glanced on the side of them. 'Was he always like this...acting like a damn cat' he thinks as he looks up at the ceiling with bored eyes. Moments later he felt his phone vibrate next to him, taking it in his hands he looks at the lighted screen and saw a missed call by a person named lillynette. Sighing loudly he opens up his phone and decided to text her instead of calling.
S- yeah Lilly what's up?....
                                                   L-S-Shut up! Why didn't you answer your phone?
Stark look at the phone with a bored expression. 'Wish I was back home so I can kill her'. He stared for about five minutes as he got a next text.
                                                  L-ANSWER ME! NOW STARK!!!!!!
With that text alone he shivers.
                                                   S-I was asleep Lilly what do you need?
                                                    L- That is not a excuse....and why aren't you back yet? You know it's dangerous when I'm here alone.
As Lillynette texted this to Stark she felt her face lit up with embarrassment. She winked deeper into her bed covers as she holds in a sound. She didn't want to admit it but she miss her other half . To her it's weird sleeping alone with her blushes. She years for that warmth, those soft brown lock, emotionless eyes that stares into her soul. She knew from these emotions she have, she has been crushing on the older male for as long as she has been alive. She blinked and shakes her head as she snuggles close to her rabbit plushie he got for her awhile ago.
Sighing Stark knew he should be home by now, but a certain kitty got himself drunk and that spoon head is nowhere to be found. 'Dumb bitch Nnoitra'. Just thinking about it he felt himself gettiing quite annoyed. Closing his eyes he breaths calmly and opens them back up and looks at his phone.
                                                     S-I had to deal with something but will be home in a few hours for sure. Make sure you have all the doors and
                                                      Windows are closed ok....and be safe. And also if you need it use "it" in any circumstance you can and I will
                                                       Be back soon alright...promise.
Feeling her phone vibrate she grabbed that phone like it cost her own life. Reading it she smiled a bit and felt relief. 'he is gonna come back to me in a few hours'. She thought as she texted back happily.
L-Good and don't be late like last time! Got that!!! You idiot!
After sending that texted to him, Lillynette squealed loudly as she holds her rabbit bunny to her chest and blushes hard. After tripping out for a bout a minute she sits up and shakes her head. She slowly looks around and felt sad. Pouting she gets her favorite blanket and heads to Stark room. She closes her's and lightly skips to the other room almost tripping on the long blanket in the process. She curses loudly as she enters the other room and locks the door. She jumps on the bed that was made and tasked a deep breathe. Her face lit up and softens with a smile. 'His scent will forever calm my heart'. Moments later she felt into a deep sleep.
Stark received the last text from Lillynette. He knew for sure she was in his room sleeping. 'She acts like a spoiled kitten sometimes but just for me' he mentally smiled as he frowns more. "Tch.....Oi Grimmjow get up!" Stark demanded as he simply kicked the other off the bed and a loud thud was heard following a high pitched meow. "Owww....you piece of shit why did you do that?" Groaned the bluenette. Stark was already out of the bed as he looked down at the other with cold eyes. "Because you lazy ass,we were supposed to be home by now...Get dress and lets go". He tossed some clothes to the other and walked away to the bathroom. Grimmjow pouted as he stretch out his kitty limbs and yawns.