Chapter 1

The two males were snuggling close in bed loving the warm bodies close to each other. It was about three years now since both males graduated from school and started college. Ichigo took up art and design as to Grimmjow well lets say a waiter at a fancy resturant. They were both happy and love there careers. Yawning the berry groans and opens up his eyes and looked down at the bluenette with a soft look. He leans down and kisses ontop of his head softly "Having fun kssing me" Grimmjow teases and opens one of his eyes and looks up to the other smirking. Ichigo was about respond but got tackle with a kiss to his lips in a passionate way. Times like these he really will always remember.

"Bye i'll pick you up later ok" Grimmjow said as he drop his boyfriend off to college. Grimmjow and Ichigo both have different times so its difficult to stay far apart. "Alright bye Grimm" Gtimmjow nodded and stroded all the way to the other side of the campus to his culinary amd hospitality class. Walking into the spacious art room and finding a seat next to the window, he unpacked his belongings which was his sketch book, sharpen pencils, eraser and a ruler just in case he needs it. Moment pass and thr class begin. In the middle of the class he thought about Grimmjow and what he is doing. Taking up hospitality class was a shocker to him and there room mates. We all know grimmjow is a bit....loud, greedy, bossy, stubborn and a ticking time bomb but he decides to change that because of his waiter job. Sighing he smiles and looked out the window staring at the clouds with a soft look "You really are something Grimmjow"

Grimmjow took a breathe as he walks in and grins seeing his favorite pal "Hey Nnoi sup?" They high five each other and began to talk. Nnoitra took the same class as the kitty to support him and get some exposure. The only reason why is to impress a certain blonde that works at Grimm job and that is in thier class. As the class begin to enter the class thats when short blonde hair was visual that made Nnoi on edge. His eyes widen as they both connected with emotionless brown eyes. To Nnoi it was like only him and this particular male was in the room no one else even he couldnt hear Grimmjow calling his name. Coming out of his trance with a hard hit behind his head. He groans and rubs it "Why did you hit me?" Grimmjow only smirks and motion towards Nnoi crush "Thats why spoon head" holding his laughter in at the dark blush spread across Nnoi cheeks 'Can't wait till i see Ichi he is gonna laugh his ass off ' he thought as the class began.

A tall pale slender male walked into a very spacious room that had a comfortable but mysterious aura about it. The male slightly smile feeling comfortable. Sitting down in the back away from the crowded crowds he open up his bag and begin taking out his supplies humming a soft tone. "Alright everyone lets begin...." the instructor said walking in as everyone took thier seats. Waiting until everyone got settle he begin "I must say i am impressed with all of you and your improvement in this class " He clapped encouraging them to join. Some clapped, cherred amd nodded "All of you came far into this and all of you passed with exceptional grades now....congratulations" After the class was done and everyone made there way to the exit the instuctor calles out to the male. "Well Ulquiorra you have made me proud you passed with flying colors and your work is exquiste keep it up and your on your way to be the best poet and writer in the world" He smiled at him and watches his start student walked out the room.

The school day ended like it usual do Grimm and Nnoi picking up Ichi then meeting up with Ulqui by the fountain. Grimmjow already having on his work clothes smiled at the joke Nnoi said. Ulquiorra simply looking at a piece of chocolate wondering if he should eat it. Ichigo just looking at the crew on the side of him. He really wonders about why he even agreed to babysit them even though they came soo far.....He really love
d them soo much "Oiii!!!!...." he was soon pulled into a huge hug "We love you Ichi!!!!" They said together as they all chuckled.
....☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.....
Here all of you go i hope you like it as much as i do....i might post chapter 2 next week or before then
Be Uniquely Awesome
-Ruki