Chapter 10

Within the soul society it was quite peaceful, the various captains getting along with the vice captains. A small giggle escapes a orange haired busty woman as she hums to herself. Taking a left her smiles widen "Captain!!....Captain where are you?" She ask as she looks around "Huh?" she heard muffling below her as spiky white hair comes into view. "Oh there you are..i have been looking for you..such a pervert" She says excitedly as she hugs the captain closer to her. "R-Rangiku....get off....hmmm..jhfeijhfi.." After a while he manages to push her off of him. "Seriously you could have killed me" he panted as Rangiku rubs behind her head "Sorry i didn't see you and you look so adorable i just couldn't help myself". Toshiro rolled his eyes at her as a hell butterfly flew down on his nose "Attention all Captains...There will be a emergency Captains meeting this afternoon. I repeat Attention all Captains ..there will be a emergency Captains meeting this afternoon. Thank you" the butterfly flew away. "I wonder whats that about" Toshiro ask as he begins to think "OOO its probably about Ichigo pregnancy..." clapped Rangiku. Toshiro, upon hearing that chocked on his saliva. "I-ICHIGO......WHAT!!!!!" Toshiro screamed loudly causing the peace in the Soul Society to waver. As Rangiku told her captain the story everyone thought the same. It was like pure gossip. Every where yo went its either who is on top and bottom? How will their baby come out? Are they going to be twins? Who will be the father and mother? And so forth. But they all know Ichigo is capable of being the mom of his feminine features while Grimmjow well he does look like the father type. Every single person in the Soul Society where trying to keep a low profile about it but they knew that the head captain will find out eventually. He is very smart but he act dumb and knows what going on typos of person.
As the afternoon drew by bigger spread on the count of rangiku. She created a poll on how Ichigo baby or babies will look like, to tiger hair color and style, personalities traits, eye color and so forth. It got everyone riled up even Captain Unohana. "Alright so here's the deal, you guys fill in on what their babies will look like and you will get a whole spa day massage from these two" Sh pointed to the nervous Izuru and beaming Hisagi. "And all the money here!" She smiles excitedly as both men handed out poll sheets to all the captains to was there even vice captains. "R-Rangiku!" Toshiro yanked his vice captain to the side out of ear shots. "What in the stupidity is this?" He as quite angry. She exclaims and got scolded. She didn't care at all as she was dragged back. Toshiro face palms and lets out a annoying sigh and screams. "Woah..Relax young shiro" by hearing shiro he turns to the person with his spiritual pressure spiked. "I dint want to fight!" Said the person nervously. Toshiro stoped and looked at the scared Captain Jushiro. "Sorry i just hate that name" the short male said as he lean against the  wall and looked at the crowd. "Oh its alright i was just teasing you...and i guess Ran pissed you off by doing this" Jushiro ask him as he heard a sighed. Jushiro reached into his pocket and took out a piece of candy and handed it to the shorter male. "There you go hope you feel better!' He said excitedly as he rubs the shorter captain hair and left "See you in a bit". Toshiro was stunned and shocked, as a blush covers his cheeks as he turns to go to his quarters.
The time had arrived for the emergency meeting. All captains walked into the huge hall and took their respectful places. Captain Yamamoto was already their just waiting. He sat on what seems like a throne with a chair decorated in different patterns. His staff infront of him with both of his hands ontop and a most serious or annoyed expression on his face. "Afternoon my fellow captains, straight to business, can someone inform me about Ichigo pregnancy. What is the status?" he ask. He waited a few minutes until Captain Shunsei cleared his throat and spoke up. "Well its been a few months and his uh stomach grew quite large but the research team is still looking on how Ichigo well you know is able to get pregnant. There is still a unknown how many will be born so.." he trailed off and looked away. "Very well...there still a matter at hand we have to discuss about where their child or children will associate with the soul society. You all know the rules so what is the pro and cons...Anyone?" Yamamoto said as he looks at every single of his captains with what seems to be annoyance. Toshiro sighed as he glances left and right and not one captain stepped forward. 'Damn it..really' he thought as he walks foreword and looks at the captain. He gulps as he rubs the back of his neck. "Well head captain Yamamoto the pro in this situation...he/she or they can help us grow the Soul society to be better and stronger for future enemies and allies. The con is that well they might be difficult to well lets say be our help in upcoming war or dangerous situations in the future and we all know how stubborn the carrot can be if its not in his favor".
*Ichigo scoop a small amount of icecream he felt his nose itching as he sneezes loudly. He blinks a and looks up and busted out laughing. Apparently Grimmjow came much closer to steal the ice cream from Ichigo but got it all over his face. Ichigo wheezes as his tomach hurled a bit "That you what you get your sneaky lil cat" Grimmjow got up and had no comment as he was pissed and walked to the kitchen. "Aww come on kitty don't be mad someone call my name" He calms down and sigh then wonder who could it be.*

"That true Captain Yamamoto....And plus with both Ichigo and Grimmjow with their kids on our side. Our enemy will crumble within minutes if they see us" Jushiro said as he walked besides the short white haired male. Toshiro couldn't stop his heart from beating fast. "Am i right Toshiro?" Ask Jushiro, Toshiro hides his blush as he looks at the older male and nods "Yes Jushiro". Old man Yama didn't say anything as both captains made their statement. He sighed as he nods slowly "Fine we all agreed that they will be our allies in the future  and if in any circumstances betrayed us don't hesitate to kill on the spot" Yamamoto stomp his cane on the floor sending a very powerful wave. He got up and flash step out of there to his squad. Everyone let out a sighed of relief. "That was great Shiro" whispered Jushiro to the shorter male. Toshiro shivered as he blush and looks at the older male and smiles "Yours was great as well thanks for the back up". Everyone else was communicating with each other s they mass their way to the exit. The atmosphere was with a killing intent an it made everyone hair raised. It was quite uncomfortable as they got the after taste.

**************************************************************
Gomen everyone i know its been awhile but don't be mad at me honestly. I have been losing inspiration and interest for this fan fic and many others. I'm sorry and I'm really glad that many of you stick around. But it's still unclear if I'm going to post weekly or often but I'm very sorry.

Ichigo Forbidden PregnancyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara