Chapter 7

A few hours pass as Ulquiorra woke up from his slept, he turns on his side only to be face with a sleeping Ashido. Blinking, he blushed at the peacefulness and what seem to be cuteness of the other. Sighing softly he got out of bed quietly not wanting to wake the other and got ready to pick up Ichigo from that crazy pink haired bastard. He toon his fingers and slide them through his hair and ruffles them "Perfect" grabbing his car keys (Grimmjow car keys) he headed out the door. He took his time walking to the car enjoying the morning breeze. Once at the car he injected the keys into the look and open the door, inside he put the keys into the ignition and was off.
"Ok ok I'm rubbing" Ichigo said as he rubbed his stomach so it can settle down. "You seem to like it when I rub you don't you?" He ask his stomach as he got a kick" he jolted as his hands stops and he looked    at it "Did you just answer me just now?" He ask again and waited for a kick and got none. He frowns and sits back into the chair. Ichigo was currently in the waiting room on the first level of the clinic waiting on his ride to pick him up. "Mr.Kurosaki your ride is here to pick you up!" A cheerful tone said over the speakers. Getting up he stumble a bit but manages to make his way to the receptionist desk and sign out. "Thank you for staying with us we hope you come back soon!" Looking up he smiles and nods. She was quite busty and had long purple hair with matching eyes. She waves him goodbye and he walks out the front doors. A blue car rolled up on the side of Ichi and a black haired male came out. "Morning sorry I'm late" Ulquiorra apologized as he takes the berry belongings and open up the door. "No problem" he gets in comfortably as the other male puts the seatbelt over his chest avoiding the stomach which as grown three times its original size. Ulquiorra looks at the stomach and smiles as he closes the door and gets on the driver side. "Ready?" Getting a nod he puts the car in drive and slowly drives home. It was quiet way to quite as Ulquiorra glances at the carrot top. "So Ichi what did pinkie said about well your pregnancy?" That took Ichigo by surprise as he blushes and fidgets "Um he said I'm four months pregnant and I should take it easy. The vomiting is going to slow down and eat well vegetables and get exercise" he chuckles "but I am getting nervous no we are getting nervous revealing to Grim that I'm pregnant" Ulquiorra stopped at a red light as he blinks with confusion. "Who is we?" He ask not to be rude but to confirm who Ichigo is referring to. "Oh right sorry I mean the baby! Well you see he/she likes it when I rub my stomach and when I ask it a question it kicked me. So what I'm trying to say is I get the feeling that they are anxious to meet their father just how I'm feeling anxious to tell him" Ichigo said with a sad smile as he rubs his stomach gently. "Ichigo..." Ulqui whispers as he nodded and continues to drive home.
A small groan can be heard as the male sits up and holds his head "Man what happen last night?" He ask aloud to no one in particular. Shaking his head and blinks to clear his blurry vision as he looks around "What in the hell-where am I?" Looking down he almost screams at the well drinker bodies "Grimmjow! What in the bloody hell is this?" Hearing a familiar voice he turns and gasp as he blushes "I-Ichigo!" He was kicked in the stomach "I left your ass here only for a day and you got yourself freaking drunk seriously...how could you?" Tears began to fall from honey brown eyes as he runs (well walked) to the bedroom. Groaning on the floor Ulquiorra shrugs and helped him up on the nearby couch. There little argument woke up the rest of dry lies with morning hangover. About a half hour later Ulquiorra already tended to the hangover males and went to check on Ichigo. "Hey Ichigo are you alright?" He heard sniffles then what seem to be a reply "Is that you Ulquiorra?" "Yes it's me" he turn the knob and open up the door and walks in closing it behind him. Ulquiorra walks over and hugs him to calm down the other "It's ok both of you stop crying now Ichigo" he hums a little lullaby and slowly Ichigo began to fall asleep in his arms. Getting up only a little he lays him down and covers him up warmly. Taking his hands he brushes the orange locks aside to look down at him, he didn't realize he was staring at down at Ichigo when a new voice brought him back to reality "Aww isn't that sweet.....Ulquiorra the nurse" he blinks and jumps slightly as he turns and pouts "What that was sweet of you seriously no jokes this time" Ashido said as he comes in silently "You seriously are a good friend" he puts one arm around Ulquiorra neck and drags him out of the room. He looks at Ichigo sadly and sighs.
Closing the door behind him he pulls the other male into the room nearby and pushes him on the bed "What are you doi-" Ulquiorra started but was surprised by Ashido actions of taking of his shoes to his scarf and leaving his half naked. "What can A friend assists his other friend taking off his clothes?" Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and smiles as Ashido put them where they belong and goes into the bed with him. Ashido back was against the wall as Ulquiorra was in front of him. Both males eventually falls asleep as with the other resistances.