Chapter 17

Ichigo Forbidden love story Chapter 17

Ichigo was humming loudly as he washed the dishes. He had just put the twins on their playmate in the living room. He turns his head and saw Asuka and Asami playing with the foam blocks well more like who can throw the farthest. He chuckles as he sighed his mind suddenly went on his mother. His eyes were sad and a tear dropped. "You would have been proud mother and you would love your grandkids". He quickly wiped it as he felt strong arms around him. "ICHIGO!!!!!". He heard a voice shouted almost making him deaf he blushed deeply as he was thrown in the air. Ichi closed his eyes and waited for the ground but was met with a face rub and deep purs. He sighed as he glances on the side of him. "Hey Grimmkitty!" he said as he was put against the counter. Grimmjow stops as he looks the other in the eyes. His once bright cerulean eyes turn a dark color. Ichigo blinked as he looked away with a blush. He felt the other leaned against him and breathed into his ear making his whole body shuttered. Grimmjow purred loudly as he makes the other looked at him. Ichigo heart speed up quite a bit as he felt quite uncomfortable yet horny.His mind went towards a certain emo but he blocked it out. His body longed to be touch and caress. A dominant kitty came into his mind with another person in tow. Shaking his head he blinked at Nnoi dragging Grimm off of him."Yo kitty relax will ya it ain't mating season". Grimmjow felt someone yanked his collar as he hissed loudly at the tall slanky hand. Grimmjow was struggling to cuddle his berry making cute grasping motions as he was dragged upstairs. Ichigo mentally thanked Nnoi for saving him. He sighed loudly as he rolled his eyes and continued his dishes quickly to spend time with his cute fruits.
Ulquiorra was in his room as he heard the commotion downstairs and the huge whining kitty passing his door. "Honestly he acts like a little bitch when he gets into this mood" he whispers as he sinks back down into his covers. He just didn't feel like getting out of bed and wished Grimmjow wouldn't have come back. He really enjoyed his moment with the berry, much to his liking. He phone vibrated again and he grabbed and look at it. It's another message from Ashido. He sighed loudly as he forcefully put his phone in his bedside drawer and crawl back into bed.
"O-Oi Big spoon what the hell....let me go..." Grimmjow grunted as he was thrown against the wall hard. He give Nnoi the finger as the other shrugged. "You said to let you go...anyway go get yourself clean up we're going out with the kids and make it fast" he walked out. Grimmjow pouted as hell got himself off the floor. Still giving the door the finger he cursed under his breath and got ready.
A light knock could be heard as a pale skin male sunked deeper into his bed sheets. The door open as the intruder sat in the bed making it sink a little.  He felt the sheet pulling away slowly reveling a cute pout face and a really messy hair. Emotionaless green eyes glanced on the side of him to reveled a soft smiling orange top. "Ulquiorra you know what time it is right? We all have a special day today. Why don't you come with us". Ulquiorra pouted more as he makes a cute groaning noise. Ichigo sighed as he easily pulled the sheets off of the emo exposing him. Ulquiorra wore a black T-shirt with a lime green pajama pants. Blinking he looks at Ichigo with a slight pissed look. "Oh nope I ain't scared of you and you promise me so get your pale ass up and get ready". Ichigo politely started to fold the blanket only to be tackled down on the bed with Ulquiorra on top of him. Ulquiorra pinned both of the strawberry arms on the side of him with one of his legs between the other legs. Ichigo instantly blushed a deep red as he tried to look away but couldn't. Emerald eyes became a dark pool of desire, his eyes showed how much he was longing the other. Ichigo could felt himself waking up. Ulquiorra leaned down to bring his face closer to the other. Both faces were so close they could feel each other breathes. Both stop for a moment to just stare at each other when the strawberry was let go. The other sighed mentally as he turn his back on him and entered his adjoined bathroom and closed the door. Ichigo was left there on the other bed freaking out on the inside. He takes in a breath and lets it out and calmly walks out leaning against the door. Hearing his door close he peels out of the bathroom to find his bedroom empty. With a sigh of relief he retreated back in the bathroom to get ready.
Grimmjow emerged from the bedroom combing through his hair making it look normal meaning messy for him. He spotted a edible orange top leaning against the hallway wall. He smirked as he made his way over to him. He gently stood over him by putting his hand on the wall and the other under his chin raising his face. Ichigo had on a deep blushed face. "G-Grimmjow..." he whispered out seductively. Grimmjow eyes went dark as he leans down and kiss the other gently. Ichigo mind went blank as he wrapped his arms around the other neck bringing him much closer. Grimmjow growled in the kiss as his free managed to slip under Ichigo shirt and lightly pinched his now hard nipples. Ichigo moan softly he arched his back.
Ichigo felt Grimmjow poking him, he broke the kiss and looked down then back up. "What your a sexy mother fucker man....you make me grow big and hard..." Ichigo blushed deeply as he looked away only to be forced to look back at his lover. "If you were a ship I would definitely go down on you" He winked as he earned a giggle and a kiss on the cheek "I would definitely enjoy that Captain kitty". As they both were so into each other they didn't even  see two figures watching them. "What you're a sexy fucking strawberry i cant resist wanting to devour you... look how fucking hard i got just from a taste" Ichigo looked down and bushes even harder, his chest was getting tight and it was becoming hard to breathe. Taking a breath he was about to say something when they heard a loud coughs and turn to see Byakuya and Rukia looking at them. Byakuya looked at both males with menace and simply walks away gracefully. "Nii-San!!!" Rukia gasped as she looks towards her walking brother with a blush then back at the guys with two thumbs up and left. Both males looked at each other and giggles. Byakuya could give two shits about the two males or anyone for that matter. But he do love the twins and is planning on taking them from Ichigo soon....very soon.