Chapter 18

A yawn can be heard from a tall brown haired male but a yelp the second after from a small petite girl with a vulgar mouth. "Such a fucking embarrassment....tch..." she continues to beat him to a pulp as he didn't even defend himself. It's was either he was lazy to or just didn't care. "G-Guys stop your attracting a lot of attention" Ichigo said nervously as they all meet with unwanted stares and talking. Nnoi sighed as he picked up Lillynette by her neck and carry her on his slender shoulders and walked away without saying "I'm gonna take her to get something sweet text me when you guys reach the next stop" he waved and was hidden by the crowd as her screams blended in with the screams above. Stark was either relieved, happy or just sad the others didn't know as he fix himself and shrugs. Grimmjow just face palm and rukia snickers. Asami and Asuka giggles along with Rukia as Ichigo just shakes his head. "So are we ready to go? To the next stop?" Byakuya ask as he ate his cotton candy while holding the baby bag. Everyone nodded. The amusement park was big and had a lot of attractions even a zoo was there for the little kids and adults.
Byakuya wasn't interested in going to the park with the gang so he asked if he can stay with the kids at the baby section of the zoo where they watch over them. He was their little protector. Rukia was worried but he reassured his little sis with a small peck on her forehead making the petite girl blush and smiles. He waved goodbye as the little ones as well. He made his way into the small building to be curious and like humans say have fun. After leaving babysitter Byakuya the groups was selected; Ichigo, Ulquiorra, and Rukia as the first group as to the other;Grimmjow, Stark, Nnoi and lillynette. Both groups waved as they walked the other way to go crazy. Within minutes Stark was nowhere to be seen. His group give up looking for him as they joined a line for the tallest roller coaster which was Starlight Craze. Lillynette stayed behind to take a video while Grimmjow and Nnoi went up. The place was packed with exciting and thrilling people. As they both got themselves strapped in safely. Grimmjow looked around with a smirk then at nnoi. "Hey if you scared you can always hold onto my hand". Nnoi looked at him with a straight face then a blush. "You think I'm scared...of this hell no". Grimmjow chuckles as he moves a hair aside leaving a stun Nnoi. "Just saying man I can always protect you". Grimmjow chuckled as he watch the other expression. They both didn't felt the ride moving, it was going upwards and at the right moment when Nnoi was about to say something the ride went downhill fast. "SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" He screamed as Grimmjow had the most widest smile with his hands up. The ride was super fast and thrilling. Everyone was either crying, screaming, or both begging to be off the ride. Nnoi hair was all over the place his eyepatch was seen trying to straggle his eye.He was having a time of his life but was scared shitless. He looked over at his partner then looked ahead of him. The loop the loops was next and he couldn't take it so he hold onto Grimmjow as tight as he can closing his eyes. Grimmjow glanced on the side of him and squeezed back telling him he will gladly protect him from loop de loops.....until the ride stop midway in the air. Everyone gasp as they looked all around wondering what happen. They were puzzled but a huge laugh made them even more confused "Bro Nnoi your hair be looking a lot crazy!" Grimmjow laughed so hard her cried "Oh yeah but your hair be looking like a wet ass cat". Nnoi said back with a wide grin making everyone laugh. The ride was moving slower downward making everyone turn their head back straight. They saw a black tunnel with Neon lights and water. Everyone screamed and cheered as the ride went down in the tunnel making a huge splash wetting the passengers. Inside the tunnel on the walls and above them were a painting of space. It had different color stars that were changing every second. Some shining more than others. There were planets, cosmos's of different size even halo rings. Grimmjow glanced at Nnoi as he were dazzled by the simple yet complicated design of the tunnel. He chuckled as he felt someone ruffled his hair. He looked and saw a gentle look in Nnoi eyes. "Kitty your that blue star right there shining so bright". Nnoi directed the other to look and Grimmjow smiled softly. "Ahhh....tch....whatever your a amazing cosmo shooting star...always making people wishes come true". They chucked at how cheesy they were being but deep down they made each other happy. The ride slowed down a lot as it came to a stop on the other side of the tunnel. The straps came loose as they lifted up above their heads and everyone started to stand up and walked to the exit. Grimmjow got up first, he felt dizzy but he shakes his head and turn to help out the other. "Yo spoon head let's go..oh ok sorry my lovely king" He said with a winked as he got a blush face and the finger in return. Nnoi totally regretted it as he ran to the trash and puked. Lillynette saw them and talk a lot of pictures of the puking Nnoi as her and kitty high five. 'Definitely using this as blackmail' they thought while smiling evilly. Grimmjow rushed over afterwards pulling Nnoi hair back and rubbing his back. "Oh...fuck both of you.." he managed to say as he puked more.