Chapter 16 : New moon bal

Error POV

Sun asked me to come to Reboot's, Harvest's and Geno's house. I sigh, since we still have no news about Reboot. Template leads me in the living room, where Marvul hugs Chronicle and Sun sips his tea casually. Myriad is in Blue's arms, hiding a bit of his face in his scarf. Harvest is there, in a corner. He still looks like death, though. We really need to find something to cheer him up.

Error : Alright, why are we all here ?

Template : Dunno.

Sun : Because we found someone who could help Geno.

Except Chron, we all turn to him.

Chronicle : Y-yes. Apparently, the angel of death still lives here... So we could ask him.

Sun : I will be frank, if it was Life, it would have been better, because I don't know if Death does have healing power. But he could do something. And Life is hard to find.

Template : It is worth the try !

I nod.

Error : ... We should involve Ink and Pale.

Template : Yeah.

Sun : Oh, you know them ? Then, I will ask Paint to join the discussion.

Marvul : I will get to Dream and Xcellence. The Mermaid could help. And Dream is friends with the four Sirens. And, Eraser will surely come, if I ask it.

He lets go of Chron softly and rushes outside.

Marvul POV

I reached Xcellence and Halluciv. Xcellence is putting a crown on my brother' skull, and he kisses his hand. I cough because that doesn't mean I agree on seeing him flirt with my little brother.

They get startled and turn around.

Dream : Marvul, stop being jealous.

Marvul : I am not. I need to talk to Xcellence. Come too, Dream. Like that you can tell Ink and his brothers.

They look at each other, nod and follow me. I resume it to them and they nod.

Xcellence : Fine. I will come to hear what you plan.

Dream : I will tell Ink right away !

He just left. Blueberry gets startled and swims after him. When Halluciv hears of the new, he jumps at me, happy.

Halluciv : See you at the next new moon, then.

Marvul : See ya, bro.

I watch them leave before heading back, and say the good news to the others. Chronicle fell asleep, while I was away. So cute.

Eraser POV

I was teaching Reboot about the sea when...

Ink : RACY ! ARE YOU HERE ?!

I groan and turn to go at the entrance of the cave

Eraser : What do you want, Ink ?

Ink : Oh, you are here, great. Well, Marvul needs us apparently.

Eraser : Huh ?

Ink : So, could you come and give us a hand ? ... We kinda already agree on your behalf.

Eraser : ... Fine, I will come. When ?

Ink : The next new moon.

Eraser : Alright. Now, leave me alone.

I return to Boot.

Reboot : Who was it ?

Eraser : My annoying brother. ... The next new moon, we go out.