Chapter 29 : End.

Third person POV

As the years went by...

Everyone lived on (or around) the island, happily.

Each couple got their own house, to not bother the other, and Nightmare and Dream got to have a vacation house near the island, where they moved in a year ago, meaning they needed guards for their protection, which are the berries brothers.

Halluciv and Xcellence still come to visit them all, but this time, they come on vacation, with Wine as a bodyguard, even if said bodyguard spends all of his time in the arms of a certain small angel, so they stay for a little while, before going back to the palace. Caster is a bit angry at it, because it forced her to do their work.

The Sirens all decided to stay in an earthly form to live by their lover's side and Eraser properly apologised toward Ccino and Myriad for what happened before. (All while being glared at by Blue).

The pirate group stops going on the sea, because Abyss used his power to create a reef that would get any other boat to sink if they go too close. (He slept for three whole days, after it, though)

Right now, they are holding a feast at the beach, enjoying Ccino's and Lust's cooking.

Lust is even singing along the Sirens during the party, to put up the good mood. So the others dance on their voice and Moon's and Robin's music.

They are playing the different music together, with a soft smile on their lips, exchanging loving gaze at each other.

When Lust takes a break from the singing, it is to dance with Horror, while Farmer looks at them, smiling, letting his feet rest a bit. Science and Outer are also taking a break from dancing next to him while cuddling with each other.

The most majestic dancing duo was Sun and Paint, however. Both having a faint soft smile, clearly lost in their own world.

Template, Error and Reboot are sitting next to Myriad, because they don't want to join the dance floor, even when Geno asks them, with Reaper cuddling him from behind.

Blue doesn't force Myriad to dance and also gave up on the idea of ever having his scarf back. So he made a new one instead.

Harvest didn't get the chance to get away from Holo in time, though, so he is dancing with him, but he doesn't complain. He even smiles a lot, actually.

Since Chronicle has narcolepsia, Marvul doesn't allow him anywhere far from him and follows him around to "keep him safe". Well, from what Xcellence is saying, most likey, he would have done so, even without Chronicle's narcolepsia, since it is what Halluciv does with him. Halluciv blushed and looked away at the comment, rubbing his neck.

The Mermaids' lovers are all relieved they don't have to go dance, even if both Blueberry and Black thought it was a shame. Red and Dust affirmed they were terrible dancers, so it is better this way, and Ccino told Ras he is too shy to even dance. Ras smiled at his lover's cuteness and kissed him.

Thanks the stars the mermaids have horrible balance on their new legs since they still spent most of their life with their tail.

Well, Cross didn't get that chance to escape though, since Dream has a good balance. He got captured too fast by the positive Mermaid. Nightmare is searching Killer around, though. The old assassin got away as soon as he spotted Nightmare staring at the dancefloor.

Blue : If you search Killer, he must be by the little cliff.

Nightmare : Thank you.

He blushes and goes, to see Killer looking at the sea, with a soft smile.

Killer : Hey, Nighty.

Nightmare : You really don't want to dance...?

Killer : Nah. I don't love dance that much. Come sit down.

He pats the spot next to him, and Nightmare sits down.

Killer : Everyone is so happy right now. Maybe we should thank those idiots from the church. Without them, none of us would have met and been so happy.

Nightmare : Yeah, I guess. Now, I can't imagine my life without you, and I am sure everyone thinks the same. Since you all got in our life, I never felt so little negativity. And I am happy. Knowing everyone I hold dear is happy is the best thing I could ask for.

Killer : Oh ? Really ?

Nightmare : Well, yeah. What more do I need ?

He turns to look at Killer, who softly puts a hand on his cheek and kisses him. Nightmare blushes, but sighs and smiles.

Killer : Are you still sure ?

Nightmare : You know I will never have too much of your kisses, Killer. If I use it as a criteria for happiness, I will never be satisfied.

Killer : Oh ? Is that a challenge ?

Killer smirks. Nightmare smirks back.

Nightmare : Maybe ?~

Killer smiles and they intervene their fingers together and kiss, under the moonlight and the stars.

They all lived forever happy on the island, enjoying each passing day, with everyone they loved.

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally !! Gosh, I don't think you realised it, guys. Sea of wonder is 97 pages long ! That's huge... And I know with one of the stories I am planning, it won't even be the longest story I will post... God...

Guess you won't have that long a** story before a huge while (at the best, if lucky a year maybe, surely way more), the time I write all of it...

I will post a message on my convo page once I published another story. I have a lot on planning, so it is a bit hard.