Chapter 8 : Storm

Third person POV

The mermaids were all swimming after the skeletons' boat. Meanwhile the group are cleaning up their weapon, before seeing the sky covering up.

Killer : Great...

They all sigh and hurry up putting their weapon in the weaponry that they then lock. They all get ready for the storm and follow Error's instructions.

Killer is taking care of the part above the mat, because he is the only one who wouldn't fucking die from it, with how agile he was.

The mermaids felt the weather change and all look up. Ras and Black get surprised to see Blueberry and the two princes.

Ras : Why are you here ?!

Dream : What is happening above ?

Black : Most likely a storm. We should get away from the ship in case...

Blueberry : Ras, above you !!

They all look above to see a barrel crash on Ras' head. Black rushes after him to get him. Blueberry gets the princes away from the ship, but they decide to watch over it as they can.

Nightmare nearly chokes when he sees Killer on top of the mat, with all that wind.

Nightmare : He is going to be carried away by the wind. What is he doing ?

Killer : Error !!! Everything is good above !!

Error : Thank Killer !! How is it for everyone else !!?

All : That's alright !!

Fell : We just lost a barrel filled with gold !

Error : That's no big deal !

Blueberry : I thought Mortals were greedy...?

Nightmare : They aren't all. The same not every mermaid is grumpy as Ras and Wine.

Dream chuckles a bit with Blue. We stop chuckling when we see one of the crew members about to fall from the ship.

Fell : Dust !?

Well, we got his name, at least. Then we see Killer go down from the mat, thanks to a cord, grabbing Dust just when he lets go of the fence of the boat and throws him back on the ship. All like it was something normal.

Nightmare : What kind of life he led ?

Dust : Thanks Killer.

Killer : No problems, Dude.

Killer just went back on the deck too. We continue to make sure they are fine.

Once the storm calmed down, the crew screamed from joy and the mermaids chuckled from their childlike behavior.

Dust : Killer, where did you learn doing those things though ? It was stupidly dangerous.

Killer : My work. And if I was afraid of danger do you think I would still be alive right now ?

Blue : He is right. Better kill off all your feelings in this line of work.

Killer plays with his knife.

Error : We are going to head back for now.

All : Hey Captain !

Blueberry : We need to find Ras.

The three mermaids nod and go underwater to search for their friend.

Meanwhile, Ccino POV

I sigh. Everyone finished eating and I finished washing the dishes.