Chapter 19

★ Harry's P.O.V 

I thought things would get better, I thought Niall would get better.

You know, he did, for a few days. He talked, he smiled, he just shined. 

But now, he won't talk, eat, sleep, smile, he barely even looks at me and I have no idea why. 

He's been laying under the sheets on my bed, for three whole days now. He only gets up if he has to go on the toilet, that's seriously the only time he moves around. It doesn't matter what I say or do, he avoids me and I honestly don't know what the hell to do. 

I'm so damn worried about him, because I can't do anything at all to help him, mostly because he won't let me. Whenever I try to just hug him, he pushes me away and almost starts to panic.

Niall's been acting like this, ever since he freaked out at school...

★ flashback.

"Shut the fuck up, fags!" Zayn's irrtating voice reach my ears and I sigh quietly, I'm getting really tired of his, Louis' and Josh's bullshit. Why can't they just leave me and Niall, and also Liam, alone for a minute or two? I know I shouldn't let their meaningless words get to me, but when they assult me or Niall, I just get so pissed of. Does the fact that we are two boys, that are madly in love with each other, give them the right to look down on us, and bully us? 

I'm trying really hard though, to not lose my control. I want them to know that I'm strong, and that their words mean nothing to me. But if they lay so much as one disgusting finger on Niall, then they will have a painful visit to the hospital. 

"Oh, Zaynie, if you don't want me to make your face look uglier than it already does, then I suggest that you should shut the fuck up," a small smirk play on my lips "that goes for you too, Louis."

"You fucking cunt, just wai-" If the new teacher wouldn't have entered the classroom the second he did, I promise you that Zayn would of tried to beat me up. 

I sigh in relief and look over at the man, that now are standing at his desk with his back facing us. If he's a grumpy, old man that sucks at teaching, then I'll seriously flip, because almost all of our teachers are horrible and can't do anything right. 

"Sorry I'm late," I take a quick glance at the clock on the wall, and he actually is about ten minutes late, maybe not the best way of starting his first day at this school. 

"Anyway, I'm your new English teacher," he turnes around and smiles slightly, "my name is Simon Cowell-" before he can say anything else, Niall all of the sudden, rushes out from the classroom. 

It takes me a few seconds to understand what just had happened, and I quickly get up on my feet and hurry after him, without apologizing to Mr. Cowell, who probably won't like either of us very much for leaving class like this.

"Niall wait!"

I caught up the space between us and grab his arm, which finally stops him from running away from me, "what's wrong?" I ask as I try to catch my breath, "why did y-" my words fade away when I see the expression on his face, he looks beyond terrified. Tears also thretened to fall from his ocean blue eyes, " N-Niall?" carefully I pull him in for a hug, not knowing what else to do.

But the hug doesn't last long at all, Niall pushes me away when his breathing quickly changes, and soon his body is a trembling mess.

Is he... having a panic attack?

"Fuck," I whisper and tried to figure out what to do, I have never been in a situation like this, so I'm almost panicking myself.

But in the end, I cupped his face with my hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "Niall, shh, calm down," my words only seem to make things worse though, because his heavy breathing is now mixed with sobs and hiccups. "Ni," I lean my forehead against his, "take slow and deep breaths, can you do that for me baby?" 

"C'mon now, slow and deep breaths," I don't know how many times I had to repeat that sentence, but I did it until he slowly started to calm down.

"Shh," I once again pull him in for a hug, after he had calmed down a bit more, and whisper sweet nothings to him.

What or who scared him so much that he fucking had a panic attack? Not knowing anything, makes me feel helpless.

"Let's go home...."

 ............. it's simon, duh.

surprised?

hahaaa, idk, don't hate me!

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, it was kind of like a fill-in-chapter-thing-yeah... ~

oh and also, this chapter is dedicated toooo nuggetxnarry; you guessed it right, it was Mr. Cowell, haha.

I'll start dedicating each chapter again, I think... so if you want a dedication, leave an amazeball-comment! ~

ehm, yeah.

I love you all, and I hope you liked thissssz.

k, bye

xx bella

i'm high on sugar.

and water.