Chapter 23

★ Niall's P.O.V

Pain stream through my body as I try to sit up, but I regret it right away when I feel an unbearable pain in my back and I lay down on the cold ground again, whimpers leaving me now and then.

The darkness and the silence, is what scares me the most right now. Not being able to see anything, is horrible, it makes you over think on the fact that someone might be beside you, in front of you, or just close to you, ready to attack. The silence makes you over think that you have been left in a room, left to starve and die, all alone. 

But, in this case, I know that will not happen. Because I know who took me, right in front of the fucking school. Simon Cowell, the man that I hate more than anything, the man who destroyed me.

I knew that there was something odd about him coming back, it just never accured to me that he would kidnap me and lock me up. He really is a sick person, he doesn't even belong in jail, he belongs in a mental hospital. 

The tears that I have kept in, for maybe even hours, finally starts to fall down. Never in my life have I been this scared, what if I never will get out from wherever I now am? What if I never will be able to see, kiss, hug or talk to Harry again? I... broke up with him, but only so I could protect him from Simon. I am glad I broke up with him the day I did, because I know Simon would have done anything to get Harry out of the picture, just so he could have me, all to himself. 

Telling Harry that I don't love him anymore, might of been the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, because I love him so damn much. He's the person who makes me feel safe, happy, and loved. 

But it's for the best that he's not involved with me anymore, who knows what Simon would have done to him.

Suddenly sounds of footsteps reach my ears, I whimper in fear and wrap my arms around my trembling body, in a way of comforting- and protecting myself. I know it's Simon, but that's what scares me, he's capable of doing anything. 

A scream almost leaves me when the light is turned on, without even thinking, I sit up, even though the pain in my back is killing me. But at the moment, my fear is much worse than my pain.

Frantically I look around, tears still streaming down as I realize that I'm in some kind of basement. It's not a big room, it's quite small and old-looking. No windows or anything, which means no way for me to even attempt to escape. 

"Hello, Niall," his voice makes me turn my head towards some stairs, that he slowly is walking down on, and that's the only way out, up for those stairs and out through a door. It seems so easy to just get up, push him away and run, but it's not. He's strong, he's fast, and escaping is barely even an option.

"Sorry if I hurt your back, but you shouldn't have struggled so much," he says with such a calm voice as he walks towards me, there's nothing I can do, except for push myself against the wall behind me, and hope for some kind of miracle that I'll be able to fall through it like some ghost.

"Don't be scared," Simon crouches down in front of me, his eyes captures mine and a smirk appears on his lips. Carefully he places his hand on my cheek, all I want to do is push him away, his touch is so horrible that I'm screaming for help inside, but I can't make him angry. "I've heard that you haven't talked since that day, I'm so proud of you," 

Proud? He's proud of something like that? But if he only knew how much I've been talking the past few weeks, he would seriously flip and be scared to death that I might of told anyone of what he has done. 

"Look at you," he smiles brightly, "you have grown up so much," his cold hand, that still is on my cheek, slowly makes it way up to my blonde hair, that he later starts to run his hand through, over and over again. "Do you know how much I have missed you, Niall?" 

I close my eyes, forcing myself to not let any sobs leave me as I shake my head. Knowing Simon, you always have to answer, in some kind of way. 

"Oh god," he breathes out, "I've missed you so damn much... that's why I came back, because... I need you," desperately he leans closer to me, soon his breath is hovering over my trembling lips, "I can't stop thinking about being inside you, so tight and warm," the words that leaves him makes all those disgusting memories come back, "have you missed me too? Have you missed me, being inside you, Niall?"

There's nothing else that I can do, than nod. He won't take no for an answer, not for that disgusting question. But I haven't missed him or his fucking cock, there's not one single part of this messed up man that I have missed.

Before I even know it, his lips are harshly pressed against mine. I know I should kiss him back, to please him, to not make him angry. But I can't, it feels so wrong and disgusting. Everything he put me through, six years ago, repeats itself in my head and I wish there was a way for me, to kill him, right here and now. 

"Kiss me back," Simon whispers and runs his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I don't grant him. Bad move from me, because he grabs a hold of my hair, making me gasp in pain and he shoves his tongue in my mouth, moaning in pleasure as he pulls me closer to his body.

The taste of cigarettes explores itself in my mouth, and I'm ready to gag at any second. Maybe I should? Maybe he'll choke in my fucking vomit.

"You make me so hard, my pretty boy," he groans and grabs my hand, to later move it under his jeans, urging me to touch his growing bulge, "touch me, baby, make me cum,"

A sob now finds it way from me and I do the most stupid thing ever, but... I can't let him control me like this, he has to now that I've changed, so... instead of listening to his  horny, disgusting words, I grab a hold of his length, and squeeze it as hard as I can. Hoping that it might fall off.

The man jerks back and screams in pain, and the look on his face, makes me know that I hurt his precious little thing, quite badly. "You stupid little cunt!" his fist collides with my cheek and I fall down on the ground once again, wincing in pain, "you piece of shit," he growls as he stands up, "you won't get any fucking food or water now!"

Angrily he turns around and groans due to the pain, "when I get back, you will be punished," he warns me with a stern voice before he disappears from the basement, leaving me there, in the dark.

And for the first time in hours, I allow myself to break down, crying and sobbing so much that I feel close to dying. 

so.... yes, simon is a big ass freak, and he even scares me now.

this chapter was not easy to write.. it felt so wrong.

anyways... haha, I have a new book, it's called 'the boy in apartment 101', yes, it's narry. of course it is! I would love if you guys could check it out, I'm still unsure if i should continue with it, so I need some opinions from you, i guess! c:

oh, well, thanks for reading! 

xx bella