Chapter 1

My name is Niall Horan - not that anyone actually gives a fuck, anyways, my life is... to be honest, I can't even call this a life, this is hell. I'm getting punished for being so damn worthless, and at this rate, I'm used to it. But, I'm scared, so damn scared... 

I can't even remember when someone called me by my real name, Niall. To everyone, I'm the Freak. Maybe I should change my name to Freak? No one would notice or care, my own parents won't even say my name, they treat me like shit. But I can't blame them... who would want me as their son? I feel bad for my parents, I really do. 

If only I could say what I think, how I feel and stand up for myself, everything would be so much better. But I can't and I won't.

"Freak!" someone yells behind me, making me shiver from head to toe. I know exactly who it is, but turning around is something I fear to do, so I keep on walking, hoping that he and his little gang will leave me alone.

I might seem tough, but to be honest, I'm possible the biggest wimp in the world. I'm scared of everyone... even of my own brother who actually treats me somewhat okay. I barely see him though because he moved away from home a year ago. But he visits.... sometimes. 

"Oi, are you trying to get away, whore?" his words make my stomach twist, he scares me the most. And yes, I have many nicknames, whore, dickface, cocksucker, gay, fag, and the list goes on.

Soon a horrible pain stream through my body as I am pushed against the lockers, head first. I feel dizzy and lightheaded but I have to stay focused, I have to be ready for anything. But I know I can't protect myself from them, there's no way.

His eyes meet mine and I start to tremble more and more, the smile on his lip make me feel sick, he enjoys this. Just like all of them. He suddenly raises his hand, preparing himself to hit me hard in the face. I quickly close my eyes and wait for a horrible pain to appear, but it never does.

"Harry don't! A teacher is coming." Zayn stops the curly haired boy from hitting me, I feel somewhat relieved, but I know that I have to go through this many more times this day. Just like usual. 

"You're lucky, fag. Just wait, we'll find you later today." Harry laughs and shows me the finger before he, Zayn, Louis and Liam walks away, laughing. So, they are... kind of like the kings of this stupid school. It's scary how some guys can 'take' over the school like this, and it's weird how much everyone likes them. All the girls are running after them, honestly, it's pathetic. And most of the guys would like to join their little gang, that's also pathetic. And... then there is me, no one likes me, no one cares, everybody bullies me. Just because... I don't talk. Which I haven't done in six long years. 

Anyways... Harry, he's the captain of the football team, and he's really good, for real. But, I don't support him in one single way. I hate him, I hate everybody. But he... he's the worst person ever. He scares me so much, seriously, I don't doubt that he will kill me one day. I remember the first time I ever saw him, and I actually thought he was a nice guy. He smiled at me, he even said 'hey'. And that was two years ago. But the second he heard that I was a freak that won't talk, he turned into a monster. Mostly thanks to Zayn, because he was the badass of the school and he brainwashed everyone, he's the reason that everyone bullies me. 

Three years ago, when I started in this school, everything was fine. Nobody noticed me, I was no one. Which I want to be right now, but when Zayn started in this school, everything changed. And, after just some days, he had everyone on his side, and I was the target everybody loved to torture.

I hate this school, but I'm forced to go by my parents. It's weird, because they don't care about me, but still they want me  to go here. Maybe it's because they don't want to see me so damn much? Well, the feeling is mutual. 

But what are you suppose to do when you are so messed up, stupid, ugly, awkward, weird, and fucked up as me? 

I wish everything could be like before, when I was happy, talked and laughed almost all the time. But of course he had to destroy my life.

HEY everybody!

I'm sosososososoosososo sorry that I haven't uploaded on this story or on my other one, but I have been so damn busy and somewhat sad for forever. I haven't even been inspired to write anything, and I'm kind of unsure if I'm going to continue to write on my other story, but I'm going to give this one a shot! :>

Well eh, I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I have been sitting here for hours trying to write just some words, and after a million more hours, this is what I came up with. And eh... I don't know, it was so difficult to start this story, because I didn't know how to! But this is a beginning, and it will probably get better haha, I'm so confused right now. 

Sorry the chapter was so short, but they'll get longer.

But I hoped you liked it, a little at least!.

Thanks for reading~

xx Bella