Chapter 2

★ Harry's P.O.V

"Did you see how scared he was?" Louis can't stop laughing, which makes me laugh even more and more.

"Yeah! He's such a pussy!" I say and the thought of Niall's scared, baby-looking face makes me laugh harder. Louis and I had just walked past him and he almost started crying, he probably thought we were going to beat the shit out of him. But, we couldn't do it, just because the stupid teachers were walking around in the corridors.

As Louis and I were making our way to the locker rooms, almost every girl said hi and tried to flirt with us. Honestly, it is kind of annoying. At first, I loved it, I loved all the attention I got. But after almost two years, it's not that fun anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love being so called 'popular', but sometimes I wish everybody would just leave me alone.

When I started in this school, I thought it would turn out to be a living hell. But I was so wrong, instead I ended up as captain of the football team, and I kind of like rule the school together with my best friends. It's kind of weird but yet amazing. 

I can honestly say, I'm not a nice person. So, I don't feel bad about bullying anyone, especially not the Freak, aka, Niall Horan. He's probably the weirdest person I have ever met in my life, like... why the fuck won't he talk? Is he stupid or something? Well yes he is. But for real? I've heard that he hasn't talked for over six years. And nobody knows why? One day he just stopped talking or something, I don't know, and it's fucking frustrating, I want to know why. 

"Harry?" Louis hit me in the arm and all my thoughts quickly went away.

"What?" I blurt out and give him a short glare.

"We have to hurry up, or else the coach will be pissed." he says and sighes.

"Oh, right." we have football practice and our coach is kind of mean, he hates when you're late and then you have to practice even longer, but he's an great coach.

After one hour of football practice, I showered, put on some clean clothes, made myself look somewhat okay and grabbed my things to go home. Finally this long school day is over, and I can barely wait to just lay down on my bed, watch a movie and relax.

"Bye Lou, see you tomorrow." I say as I leave the locker rooms, Louis is slow as fuck to get ready, so I never wait for him after practice, but he doesn't care, so I guess it's okay. 

If Liam and Zayn has gone home is something I don't know, but honestly, I'm too tired to care about that. So I'm just going to get to my car and drive home as fast as I can. 

As I am walking through the corridors to get out from this building, something caught my attention. Some people are laughing, just around the corner, so I guess I could peek just a little to see what's happening. 

But I regret it right away, Josh and some guys are beating the Freak, not that I care, but... it's hard to avoid the situation when Josh notices me. 

"Harry," he says and smirks, we aren't exactly friends, but we can talk now and then, "this little dipshit bumped into me and he didn't say sorry, so this is what happens when you don't say sorry." Josh looks down at Niall and sounded angry when he said the last part.

What the fuck? Did he and his friends beat him up for that? Okay... I shouldn't even say anything, I'm not any better, I mean... how many times haven't I done that to this Freak?

"What a fag." I say and sigh, I walk over to Josh and the others who I don't know at all. I glanc down at the blonde boy whom is laying on the floor hugging himself, he's probably trying to protect himself, which clearly doesn't go that well. 

"Did you hear that Freak? You're a fag." one of the boys says and laughs.

"Yeah, and you're fucking ugly too." Josh kicked him in the arm, pretty damn hard too, that must've hurt. Heck, even I could feel some pain in my arm and I didn't get hit. 

Niall just lays still and you can hear some quiet sobs leave him, that's seriously the only sound that you ever hear from him.

"Fucking crybaby." I mumble, all he does is cry. Well... it's not like I blame him for crying, because he's getting beaten up and it would be pretty damn weird and scary if he would laugh when we hit and kicked him.

"Get up," Josh suddenly demands with a smirk, "I said get up! You stupid little cunt, do you want me to kick you more?" 

Niall is slow to get up, he can barely even stand. I guess that's because he's in pain but he's trembling so much too. 

Josh pushes him against the lockers and holds a hand around his throat. "Next time you bump into me, which never should happen, but if it does, you say sorry. DO you get me, freak?

Of course Niall doesn't say anything, why the fuck would he? Instead he nods, but we all know he won't  say sorry the next time.

All of the sudden, Niall's blue eyes meet mine and I seriously freeze for a matter of seconds. He looks so... sad, broken, he's literally screaming for help. All the tears that are streaming down from his red puffy eyes make me feel fucking guilty for just standing there. What the actual fuck is wrong with me? How can I feel sorry for this freak? 

"Don't just nod, say YES, you fag." Josh tightens his grip around the boy's throat and I... for some reason get worried that he can't breathe.

"H-Hey! I hear someone coming, so let's go! We can't get into anymore problems." I say, almost panicking. 

Josh gives me a glance and sighs loudly, luckily he believes me and lets go of Niall, "remember, next time you better apologize or else I will beat you up, just like this, but worse."

And with that, we all left, except Niall. I look back once to see if he still is there, and he is... he's sitting on the floor, crying, I guess. And I feel bad... I  feel fucking bad. How can I feel bad over this? I bully him every single day, and now... what's wrong with me?

Maybe I'm just getting sick or something.

I don't know, haha. It didn't turn out like I wanted it too, but I haven't written in over a month, so... I'm still a bit dead. haha.

Well, thanks for reading & hope you liked it!

xx Bella