Chapter 22

★ Harry's P.O.V

"I d-don't love you a-anymore, H-Harry," 

Niall's stupid, so damn stupid to think that I would believe those words.

After everything we've been through, there's no way in hell he would end our relationship like that. He literally had to force himself to say that to me, to be honest, my heart broke into a million pieces, but I knew he was lying when he turned around and walked away, crying like it was the end of the world. 

It's been three days already and I haven't tried to talk to him, because... well, there's nothing I really can say to change things. He needs some space, I get that. We have spent so many days together, not being apart for even an hour or so, and it does feel great to have some privacy. But, I don't get why he would say that he doesn't love me anymore, which he clearly does, and act like he doesn't know me at all?

I'm trying so hard to figure out the reason why, but I simply can't. Did I do something wrong? If so, then I can't think of anything bad I have done to him, except for the things I've done to him in the past. But he has forgiven me for that... right?

I do feel broken, though. It really feels like the love of my life just threw me away. He kind of like did, but we aren't over, we are far from over. 

"Hey, why don't you try to talk to him?" Liam asks and smiles lightly, he's been trying to cheer me up for hours, but I can't cheer up, how can I? I feel lonely, I feel completely empty without Niall. I know he lied, I know he still loves me, but I can't stand not talking to him, kissing him, hugging him or just seeing him smile. 

Niall's such an easy target for Josh, Zayn and Louis now, and it scares me so much. I try to keep an eye on him, I sometimes even stalk him... but what else can I do? I can't leave him alone, that I know for sure. 

"There's no use... he just avoids me and I actually think it might make things worse," I mumble and sigh loudly, "he needs some time on his own, I guess," 

"Yeah, you might be right. But don't wait too long, sooner or later you'll have to talk to him, so... better sooner than later," 

Liam's right, I can't wait too long until I'll talk to him. The only thing is... I don't know when the right time is? Today? Tomorrow? In four days? In a week? 

"Well, I gotta go. I have football practice in ten minutes or something," I say and push myself away from the locker I've been leaning against, "see you tomorrow," 

We both say bye to each other before I hurry over to the locker rooms.

Football practice is not like it used to be, everyone treats me like shit. Not the coach though, he still treats me like he always has done, and that's one of two reasons why I'm still willing to attend to our practices. The second reason is; I love football, so I won't let some mean words and actions take that away from me.

"Um, Harry," I feel someone grab my wrist and I quickly turn around, my eyes widen a little when I see who it is.

"What do you want, Zayn?" I almost growl at him.

"I... eh," he lets go of my wrist and looks down at the floor for some seconds. 

"What?" I spit, "if you are about to insult me, or Niall, then I suggest that you should fuck off, right now,"

"No, I'm not!" he claims and takes a deep breath, "but... what I'm about to tell you, is about Niall,"

The second he finished his sentence, I had him pinned against the wall, "What about Niall? What have you done to him?"

"Woah, hold on! I haven't done anything to him!" 

"Like I would believe that," I stare into his eyes, trying to find a hint of lie, or truth.

"Harry, I haven't done anything to Niall, neither has Louis," 

"I swear to god,if you're lying, then-"

"I'm not! So back off, shut up and listen to what I have to say, before I change my damn mind!"

It takes me at least ten seconds before I slowly let go of him and take a few steps backwards, with yet a angry, but a slightly worried expression, I look at Zayn, "tell me,"

"First of all, I'm telling you this, because I'm not that fucking heartless," he starts and I can't do anything but roll my eyes, and instead of saying anything, I let him continue, "I... I went out for a smoke, half an our ago or something and I saw Niall. Yes, I admit, I was about to go and mess with him, but... I never got the chance, because..." the look on his face is serious, even slightly scared, which makes me worry like crazy.

"Because what?" 

"Because... someone, a man, came from nowhere and uh- forced him into his car,"

A man? Forced? Car? For some reason, I can't process those words, and I look at Zayn in confusion.

"Harry," he almost whispers, "what I'm saying is that... I think someone kidnapped Niall," 

I always end my chapters with a dialog... idk why, hahha.

so.. it's been a long time since I last updated, and I apologize! :(

it has just been so damn much in my life these last weeks, and when I found out that Zayn left One Direction, I got really sad and I didn't feel like writing :( It's really hard to picture One Direction without him... I don't feel like writing about how sad it is that he quit, but I respect his descsion, and I hope that everything turns out for the best for him!

anyways, thank you so much for 100k reads, it means so much to me and I can't really explain how happy I am. 

I've been thinking and wondering; how long should I make this story? I can't really decide... and if I asked you guys, then the anwser probably would be 48375485 more chapters, haha. For some reason though, I would love to make it as long as possibly.  ugh, idk. 

oh, but now I'll shut up, haha

Thanks for reading!

xx Bella