Chapter 9

★ Niall's P.O.V 

Niall, I'm so sorry! - Harry

I don't know what I was thinking.. the moment just felt right, you know? - Harry

Please, Niall, answer me... I'm truly sorry - Harry

Do you hate me? - Harry

:( - Harry

I'm so so so sorry, okay? - Harry 

I promise I won't do anything like that again - Harry 

Niall? :( - Harry

Once again, I had to read all the messages he has sent me, but it doesn't matter how many times I read them, I don't know what to say.

After what he did, god, he messed me up. There's so many confused feelings inside me that I don't know what to. 

That selfish bastard stole my first kiss.

★ Flashback.

I want to... but I'm not ready, not just yet.  I write down in my notebook and I somewhat surprise myself, do I really want to tell Harry about my past? Do I want Harry to know about him? Nobody does, nobody. And, it should stay like that for forever. But for some reason, Harry... he makes me feel safe, he makes me feel like I deserve a better life. 

"It's okay, when you're ready to tell me, I'm right here. I'll always be," Harry says and gives me a smile, that makes me slightly shiver. It's still so hard to believe, that he and I actually are friends. I hated him, so much. But now, all that hate, is completely gone. 

The thought about what had happened back at the movies came back, and it literally made me wanna slap myself, why did I have to embarrass myself like that? I know that I can't do anything about it, you know, when I panic, I panic. If I ever panic at home, I always end up on the floor, crying, for a long time, until I stop. I don't know what else to do, I don't know how to calm myself down. But... when Harry kind of liked forced-hugged me, he made me feel safe and calm, which is quite hard to believe. Because, I hate when someone touches me, I really do. But, when he touches me, I don't care at all. There's something with Harry that I lik-

Wait,

What...

What is he.. doing?

Why is Harry's lips pressed against mine? Why is his eyes closed? Why the heck is he kissing me? Why the fuck am I not pushing him away? Why am I letting him kiss me?

Suddenly I can feel his tongue caress my underlip, which actually make me freak out, so I... slap him on his right cheek, maybe a bit to hard.

"Shit... Niall, I'm sorry." he says while his whole face starts to turn red, "I don't know... god, I'm sorry." he won't dare to look at me, so he turns around and starts the engine to the car and acts like nothing has happened. "I'm driving you home, okay?" he sounds scared, scared that I will start to hate him again. But, I won't hate him because of... a kiss. How can I? I would lie if I said that I actually didn't like the fact that he kissed me, but... how am I suppose to react?

I... don't even know if I trust him, that much. 

Why... did he even kiss me? 

After that, he didn't say anything. He just drove me home, said a quiet goodbye and drove away.

And for two days, he's been sending me messages. Am I mean for not responding? Yes... but what should I say? Oh Harry, it's okay, let's just forget about it? Hell no, it's not okay and I can't forget about it. I think about that kiss every single minute and it's driving me crazy.

How am I suppose to look at Harry today? It's Monday, which means school. Harry and I have the same classes, the whole day, of course So.. I can't ignore him for hours. 

A sigh leaves me and I feel so confused, how did things end up like this over a kiss?

As I open the entrance door to the school, I start to consider to turn around and walk home. I mean, the teachers won't notice. Only Harry will... only Harry. That reason is enough for me to actually walk in. If I ever am late to a class, or don't show up in time, Harry's always the one who sends me an message, asking me where I am and if I'm okay. He's the only one who cares. The only one. 

"Oh, isn't it the Freak?" someone suddenly say, and that someone is Josh. Seriously... is he going to make my day a living hell already? 

I try to walk away, like I usually do, but I always end up as a punching bag anyway. But, it was worth a try. 

"You never learn do you?" Josh says as he grabs my arm, "you can't run away from me." he smirks as he pushes me against he lockers, as usual. Why can't he just... you know what, why can't he just leave me the fuck alone?

When I thought things wouldn't get any worse, they do. Zayn suddenly came towards us, and of course he felt like joining Josh. 

"What has the Freak done now?" Zayn asks and gives me a glare.

"Nothing really, I just haven't done anything to him in a while." Josh says and smirks, once again. Wow... is that his reason? 

"Me neither," Zayn laughs, "should we... do something really bad to him?" Josh nods and they both look at me, "but what? There's so much you can do to-"

"Hey! Leave him the fuck alone!" Harry? 

"Harry, what the fuck?" Zayn mumbles and gives him a confused look.

"Didn't you hear me? Leave him alone!" Harry gently grabs my arm and pulls me close to him.

"What's wrong with you? Why the fuck would we even do that?" Josh looks as confused as Zayn.

"He's my boyfriend, so that's why. If you hurt him again, you'll have to deal with me!" 

Boyfriend?

wait,

WHAT?

Haha oh, you didn't expect that did yoou? ;) neither did I... it just, happened haha.

I'm sorry for the cliffhangers all the time, but right now, I don't actually have time to write more :c I only uploaded because I'm going to be so damn busy this week, and probably next week too, and the next. haha... so, I don't know how much time I'm going to be able to spare :c

BUT, I hope you liked it & thanks for reading 

xx Bella~