Chapter 8

★ Harry's P.O.V 

"Niall?" I blurt out when I notice that he out of the blue just stands up and runs out from the crowded room.

Without any hesitation, I grab my jacket and hurry after him.

What had happened?

Did he feel sick?

Was the movie too scary for him?

Had I done something? 

I hadn't even said anything... or I asked him if he was okay, but that's not something rude.

My mind got attacked with many questions and I really need to make sure that he's okay.

"Niall!" I breathe out when I finally get a hold of his wrist, right before he could exit the whole building, "what's wro-"

He tries to push me away, he's really panicking, and a few sobs escaped him. It's like he doesn't know that it's me, he looks so terrified. 

"Hey," I half yell, it came out a bit roughly, but just in that second I pull him in for a hug. "Niall, it's me. It's just me.." his tense body starts to tremble. "Niall, calm down... it's me, Harry." I mumble as I let my right hand caress his back, making small circles. 

After some seconds of him still trying to push me away, he finally calms down and whimpers, carefully he slips his arms around my waist and buries his face on my shoulder. A quiet sob left him and all I can do, is to hold him closer.

Why did he panic like this? What had happened? I really want to ask, but that's something that I can do later.

People start to glance at us and whisper things, but I don't care for one bit, they can mind their own fucking business.

"Let's go, okay?" 

Niall slightly nods as I let go of him, I really want to put my arms around him again and hold him close to me, it felt great, holding him. But I have to resist, for now.

As we make our way to my car, he doesn't keep his distance, as he usually does, now he's so close that he almost holds my hand. Something's seriously wrong, and it makes me feel helpless, beacuse I don't know how to make things alright.

With a sigh I start the engine to my car and look over at Niall who sits right beside me, he still looks scared, and not knowing why, drive me crazy inside, it's frustrating. 

At the moment, it feels wrong to ask or even say anything. So, I start to drive, where to, is an good question. But we will eventually end up somewhere.

Now and then I glanc at the blonde boy, he's quiet, he always is, but this is a different kind of quiet. 

"Niall?" I mumble softly, but get no response.

Did he even hear me? 

"Niall?" I say once again, a bit louder. He doesn't flinch at all, he just sits and stares at the road. 

I run my hand through my hair and sighs, I have to do something. So I drive to the side of the road and turn of the engine, hoping that the boy will react somehow, but he doesn't. He's literally spacing out.

"Niall," carefully I grab a hold of his hand that is resting on his knee, "please, tell me what's wrong." now, he finally comes back to reality. A bit confused, he looks over at me and then at his left hand that I am embracing..

"What happened back at the movies? Why did you run out? Did I do something?" it feels like I'm begging him for answers, but I have to know. "You can tell me anything, you know that, don't you?" 

Niall closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before he searches for his notebook and pen, hopefully he will  tell me the truth and not some lie, but as far as I know, Niall is not a person who lies. 

I quickly let go of his hand so he will be able to write, even if I didn't want to.  

You didn't do anything wrong, not at all... it just got too much, you know. The scary movie, all the people who was screaming and my thoughts, I couldn't handle it, so I started to panic and I had to get out. 

"It was quite scary," I admit, but not scary enough to make you panic like that, "what... thoughts?"

For some reason my past..  he stops writing and I can tell that he feels uncomfortable, scared and sad to even write about it. 

"Hey, it's okay.. you don't have to tell me everything." I assure him and give him a comforting smile, even though I really want to know.

I want to... but I'm not ready, not just yet. 

"It's okay, when you're ready to tell me, I'm right here. I'll always be," the smile on my lips widen a little and my green eyes searches for his ocean blue ones. They were a bit reddish, because of the crying, but they were still beautiful. 

How have I been able to treat this boy like trash? He's the nicest person I ever have met in my life, he really makes me happy. And knowing that I have hurt him, makes me feel like the worst person in this whole world. 

Who cares that he doesn't talk? It makes him special. And who knows, maybe one day, he'll start talking again. 

We just have to wait and see what the future brings us.

My eyes still looks at his beautiful, blue ones, but they soon traveled down to his nose, then to his lips... and before I knew it, I did it.

I lean towars him and press my slightly dry lips, against his soft, perfect lips.

oh my.

my narry feels right now makes me wanna cry, hahah  

IDK.

SO, I want to start writing another story. But I don't know... Narry, Niam, Ziall or Nouis? haha, yes, I'm obsessed with Niall  ♥ 

Anyways, thanks for reading & I hope you liked it   

xx Bella~