Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

I feel so fucking bad.

Why did I have to be such an ass and leave him all by himself?

He did nothing wrong, and still I snapped at him and just left him all alone, crying! For god's sake, he was crying and I just walked away.

I was just jealous, and I still am.

Niall and Liam,

it sounds so wrong, and it is. BUT they haven't even done anything wrong, they have just been 'talking' so much, spending a lot of time together and the fact that they hug each other now and then, means that Niall trust and likes him.

I have nothing to be jealous of, I know that... so why the fuck did I have to be so mean to Niall?

I accused him for things he hasn't done!

When I get angry, I get angry. And when you combine angry and jealous, then you should be afraid of me.

I've messed up everything...

flashback.

"Niall," carefully I wrapp my arms around his waist from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder, he jumps in surprise but relaxes right away, "hey," I whisper and press my lips against his neck.

He shifts in my arms and soon we are face to face, he smiles at me and I lean down to peck his lips a few times, "want to go and eat after school? We haven't been on a date for a while," we've almost been together for a whole month, and we haven't really been on any dates, maybe one. We do see each other everyday, because he lives with me and my mum, so we spend alot of time together. But, still, I wish we could go out and eat, go to the cinema and stuff, like couples do, I guess.

Niall gives me a small smile, but shakes his head.

No?

Doesn't he want to?

He pulls away from my arms and closes the door to his locker, then he searches for his notebook in his bag.

Me and Liam were thinking about doing something after school. Maybe go and eat or something, of course you can come too, I don't think I want to go alone.

Liam?

If it's not about Zayn, Louis or that fucktard Josh, it's about Liam.

Why does Niall always have to spend time with him?

Am I not good enough anymore?

Does he like Liam more than me?

It sure as hell feels like that.

"Fine," I hiss, "but you can go by yourself."

Niall shrugges a little, probably wondering why I am acting like this, but it's his own fault. If he wouldn't spend so much time with my best friend, then I wouldn't be like this.

"You know what," anger and jealousy boiled inside me, "I'm tired of this."

Confused, Niall looks at me and tries to figure out what I meant.

"I'm tired of you and Liam, I'm tired of us." what the fuck am I saying? I'm tired of him and Liam, but... not of him and I.

"I bet you and Liam are fucking behind my back," I say loudly, not caring that the people around us could hear everything.

Niall's eyes widen, "yeah you heard me," I spat, "it wouldn't surprise me if you two did. I mean... you both cling onto each other. You always spend time with him, never with me. And I'm fucking tired of it,"

Tears linger in the blonde's eyes, and that made my heart ache in pain. What the fuck am I saying?

Niall struggles to get a hold of his pen and tries to write something in his notebook, "just fucking talk! Stop writing and say what you feel and think, it's not that hard you Freak!"

Now tears is streaming down from his eyes and when I realize what I just said... I turn around and walk away.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Harry, what the fuck?!" Liam angrily pushes me, "how could you say those things to him? AND how could you even accuse us for doing such a thing behind your back?"

I only told Liam because I can't find Niall anywhere, and I haven't seen him for two hours. He's nowhere to be found. I've even called my mum to see if he's gone back home, but he hasn't.

"I don't know why I snapped at him like that! I just got angry and I was jealous and... oh god, Liam, I'm such a screw up." I run a hand through my hair and sigh loudly, "I can't find him... he's not here at school, he's not at home, he won't answer on my messages or calls."

"Yes, you are a screw up!" he agreed, "Harry, do you know that every time me and Niall spend time together, he mostly wants to 'talk' about you. He always ask me things about you, what you like, what you hate, heck he even wonders what to get you for Christmas. He's the most caring and lovable boy I've ever met in my life."

The guilt inside me made tear up a little, how stupid can I be?

Niall's not a person who would cheat or anything like that, I know that! And still I said those mean things to him, god... I called him a Freak. How could I do that? I'm the Freak, not him.

"Please, just help me find him." I almost whispered.

"Of course I'll help you," Liam takes a deep breath, "do you have any idea where he could've gone?"

"No, I... I don't know."

"Well, I have no idea either." he admits and a sigh leaves him, "I assume you have searched through the whole school, so let's go to the park, the city and yeah, well everywhere until we find him."

"Yeah, let's g-" my phone interrupts me when it starts to play a melody, after a bit of struggle to get it from my jeans pocket, I finally am able to see who's calling me. My eyes widen and I have to read the name on the display at least ten times, just to be sure.

"Who is it?" Liam asks and tries o take a glance at the name on the screen.

"It's uh- Niall," I say, sounding all surprised.

"Then answer it!"

I swallow the lump in my throat as I place the phone next to my ear, it is silent at first, you cann't hear anything. But small and quiet sobs soon left the boy on the other line, "Niall, babe, I'm so sor-"

"H-Harry,"

yep, i just did that.

now I'll never update again, hahha.

no, but, yes, Idk.

i love you all.

k.bye

xx bella