Chapter 13

★  Niall's P.O.V 

The loud voices from downstairs, scare me. 

Whenever my mum and dad fight, it's mostly because my dad is drunk and it always ends up with them screaming at each other, fighting over the smallest and the biggest things ever. 

They've been fighting for over an hour now, and god knows what about. 

It only seems to get worse and worse, my dad's drinking. He drinks almost everyday now, before it was only on the weekends, but for some reason, he decided that he needed to mess up this family more - if possible.

"Bobby no!" suddenly you can hear loud footsteps making their way up the stairs, "leave him out of this!"

Him?

That's me, right?

Who else.

Quickly I jump of my bed and feel my stomach twist. 

The door to my room swung wide open and his eyes met mine in just a second, "there you are, you little piece of shit." he mumbles as he slowly makes his way towards me.

"Bobby, stop it!" my mum's standing behind him, debating if she should grab his arm and try to stop him, only because she doesn't want the teachers or anyone to contact them about the soon-to-be-bruises on my face and body.

"You're disgustin'," my dad punshes me hard in the face, making me stumble backwards in pain.

"Bobby!" 

"Shut up!" he snaps, "if you don't like it, go away, you cunt." his words gave my mum a sad expression, but instead of doing anything, she does as he said.

"If the teachers call, you'll be the one to explain to them why he's covered with bruises!" she angrily says before walking away. 

The smirk on his face makes me fear the worst, god... why does he have to be like this?

Before I even know it, he hit me once again, this time I fell to the floor and had no chance to protect myself from the kicks that soon damaged my body.

Every kick hurt,

every hit,

especially, the words.

Please stop,

just stop... 

"Fuckin' worthless... asshole." my dad spits at and kicked me one more time, before he thought it was enough.

Sobs left me, and I force myself to somehow sit up and try to catch my breath.

Do I deserve this pain? No?

Is this how it's suppose to be? No?

Do I want my life to be like this? No. 

Do I want to live a life like this? No. 

Knowing that he will be able to help me, that he will be able to make me feel safe, I sent him a message, making me look even more pathetic.

But I need Harry, 

he's the only one I need, the only one.