Chapter 21

★ Harry's P.O.V

"Niall, get out of the car!"

"No!"

"Why not?" I may sound very pissed of, but I'm worried. It's Niall's first day back at school, after one long week and I literally had to force him into my car this morning, and now I'm afraid that I'll have to force him out of it too. I don't like it though, but I can't let him miss school any longer.

"No!" I know he's scared, of Zayn, Josh, Louis and to be completely honest, of everyone.  I wish he could understand that I won't let anyone hurt him, but it's not something I keep as a promise, because someday, someone will hurt him. It's quite difficult to keep him safe everyday, but I'll try my best to protect him. 

"Baby, please," I open the car door - that he has closed for the third time in ten minutes, "I'm not trying to be mean, but this is for the best. You really can't miss out on school any more, you're already far behind... I just want you to be able to graduate, so you can get away from this hell. I do know that you're scared, but-"

"Okay! I get it, just stop..." Niall mumbles with a quite angry voice and gets out from the car, he slams the door shut and looks at me, "happy now?"

This reaction from him, is something new to me, he has never shown this angry side.

"Hey, calm down," is he really angry at me for something like this?

"Stop telling me what to do, I'm not a kid," okay... why is he acting like this? It's making me worry more and more about him.

"No, you're not a kid. But I can't let you sit and rot in my house, which you have done for a week already, it's not good for you. Do you know how worried I am? How worried my mum is? You-"

"Well if I'm that much of a pain to you guys, maybe I should move back home," he cuts me off again, and this time, his words surprises me so much that it feels like I'm talking to a stranger instead of my boyfriend.

"What... no, Niall, you're not a pain to us, not at all. You have never been, and you'll never be!" I say and grab both of his hands, "you mean the world to both me and my mum, we love you. So, why would you want to go to a place, where the two persons - whom should love you more than anything, treats you like shit? Your parents haven't tried to contact, or find you, not even once. That just shows that they don't care about you," 

"Are you for real? Don't you think already  I know that they don't give a shit about me? You don't have to remind me about that," he says with tears in his eyes, "but I want to go home, because deep down in my heart, I love and miss my parents, despite everything they have done to me."

"I know that you do love them, deep, deep down in you heart. But do you think something will change if you go back home? They haven't tried to find you, Niall! Why? Well, they just don't care. The truth hurts, I know, but you have to face it." 

"I..." he lets tears fall down from his beautiful blue eyes, and seeing him cry, hurts. "I'm sorry, Harry. But I'll go home, I need to go, because... I think that we two need some time apart."

"What?" I blurt out, "Why do you think that?"

"Can't you see? I'm falling apart because of... my messed up past, and thanks to me, you're starting to fall apart."

"I'm not falling apart, Niall."

"Yes you are! And I hate myself for making you suffer," he hiccups and pushes me away, "y-you and I, we are not going to work like this, so... let's just end this relationship already, you are better without me, you'll find someone better. Someone that will make you truly happy, someone that's good enough for you,"

"Wait, hold on! You can't be serious, right? I'm the one to decide if you're good enough for me, and you are, you're more than enough and you make me so damn happy," my voice is starting to give up on me, because I'm close to crying myself, "Niall, I don't get why you all of the sudden would say things like this? Have you forgotten everything we've been through already? Have you forgotten that I love you, more than anything in this world?" I try to grab his hands again and comfort him but he just pulls away, "I... I know that you're scared, I'm scared too, but... baby, I'll protect you,"

Niall is trying so hard to not sob, but both sobs and hiccups are escaping from him, you know... for some seconds, I actually thought my words made him realize that we both need each other and that breaking up would not be an option, but oh... I've never been so wrong in my life.

"I d-don't love you a-anymore, H-Harry,"

It's okay to hate me.............. *sobs* I uh, actually cried while writing this, for some reason. But uh yeah </3

stupid niaallbaby, why would you do thiiiiiiis? ;_;   oh, well... dramaqueen#1 here.

haha... anyways, I'm like freaking out like shiz here, because this story is close to a 100k, like... whuut? I'm sososo happy! :') 

So thank you all for reading, commeting and voting! <3 

I love you all,

xx Bellaa