Chapter 10

★ Harry's P.O.V 

Why the fuck did you say that I'm your boyfriend? 

I stare down at the notebook and read all the words he has written, at least twenty times. I swallow the lump in my throat and I can barely look at Niall, whom clearly is angry. 

We both were lucky that we got away from Zayn and Josh, as easily as we did. They were both so shocked that they didn't know how to respond, so I just grabbed Niall and hurried away from them, and right now, we are kind of like... hiding in an empty class room.

"I-I didn't know what else to do..." I mumble and bite my lip, "I'm sorry."

You could've just ignored it and walked away. 

"Niall, what the fuck? How can you... I'm your friend, and what those idiots are doing to you, are so damn wrong. I don't want them to hurt you, ever again. And I know... what I did, will make things worse. They will probably start bullying you more, and me. But you know what? Screw them, screw everyone who's going to look down on us." 

Niall taps with the pen on the notebook, he looks scared, "hey, you're not alone in this anymore. I'll protect you from Josh, Zayn and everyone else." 

You don't have to protect me. 

"I don't have to, but I want to, and I'm going to protect you. Because... I really like you, Niall. I want you to be safe." I almost whisper the last part and look down on my hands. When I kissed him three days ago, I realized my true feelings for him, and I like him, a lot.

Harry... you do know that being with me will bring you a lot of pain and sorrow? 

The expression on his face turned from scared and slightly confused, to sad in just a second.

"Being with you, will bring me joy. It would make me so happy, and yeah, there will be pain and sorrow, but Niall, that's just life being unfair, as usual. But together, we'll get through anything. I know that we only have known each other for a couple of weeks, and I know that you don't truly trust me, but believe me Niall, I'll never hurt you again and believe me when I say that I really like you." I gently grab his hand and look into his gorgeous eyes.

"I don't regret that I said that your're my boyfriend. You know, we could just pretend. But... I don't want to do that, so that's why I want to ask you this crazy question... Niall Horan, will you do me  the honor and become my boyfriend?" I feel my heart beat faster and faster and honestly, I haven't planned on asking him this, I haven't even thought about it. But, it feels like that this is meant to be, he and I.

Niall looks at me in surprise, heck, even I am surprised over what I had asked, but hey... this is what I want, and hopefully, he wants this to.

You will get hurt, people will hate you, because of me. Harry, I don't want you to get hurt. 

"I don't care what people will think or say. And don't blame yourself if I get hurt, it's not your fault for them being so stupid." I say and caress his left hand, "Niall, I want this. I want to be with you, I really do... but if you don't want to be with me, I just have to accept that, but either way, I'll be your friend."

The silence between us make me nervous, why doesn't he write something or just... smile or anything? What was I even thinking? Why would he like me back? After all I've done to him...

Niall runs a hand through his hair and sighs before he glances up to me and gives me a smile and nods.

"Wait... what does that mean?" 

The smile on his lips widens and he looks into my eyes, before I even know it, his lips are gently pressed against mine. I jerk back a bit in surprise, but I don't hesitate for one bit, I kiss him back and place my free hand on his cheek. The kiss is so much better than our first kiss, that one's not even worthy calling a kiss. So, for me, this is our first real kiss.

"I take that as you want to be my boyfriend?" I said after our lips parted, Niall chuckled and nodded once again. Only because I could and wanted too, I pressed my lips against his again, he slowly kissed me back and it felt amazing. Were we moving quickly forward? Yes, but did I care? No. 

I quickly came to think about how scared Niall actually is of being touched, and the fact we are kissing right now made me wonder if he feels uncomfortable. But if he didn't like it, he would push me away. Maybe he's forcing himself? "hey..." I whisper right after I ended our second, lovely kiss, "You don't have to force yourself to do this with me, you know that don't you? If you feel uncomfortable with me hugging you, kissing you or even holding your hand, you have to tell me. Because I know that you... are scared. So, if you don't like it, just tell me." 

Harry, you're the only one in this world that can hug me, kiss me, hold my hand and not make me feel uncomfortable, when I'm with you, I feel safe.

This boy... he means so much to me. No, we maybe don't know so much about each other, but that won't stop me from liking him. And, we have all time in the world to get to know each other. 

"So, would you like to skip school and go and eat or something? Right now, I'm just so happy and I don't want to spend this amazing day at this stupid school."

Me neither. Let's go and eat, I'm starving. 

Happily I entwine our fingers and help him up from the chair, "you ready?" I ask and he gives me a smile, which I take as a yes. 

We walk out from the classroom, holding hands. People stare, and honestly, I can't care less, I got the boy I like and that meant everything to me.

Niall on the other hand, looks somewhat scared, but I don't blame him, he's insecure and it's mine and everyone else's fault. So, all I can do, is to hold his hand tighter and whisper, "It's okay."

Luckily, Zayn, Louis or Josh are no where to be seen, so we make it safe and sound out from the buliding. Yeah, I can admit that I'm scared of them, because they're monsters, at least Zayn and Josh. Of course Louis is too, but... he might be able to understand and accept me and Niall, because Louis actually has such a big heart. He's really nice.

I shake my head and glance down at Niall, now I only want to focus on him and not on any bad stuff at all. He and I are going to go and eat, and we're going to have a great time, just he and I. 

oh my goooddnsaoids, my narry feels right now. haha oh.

I don't know how, but I had time to write, and I actually like this chapter o: it's weird, because I never like what I write.

BUT, I hope you guys liked it! And I hope this is what you guys have been waiting for~

Also, thank you all for the nice comments and votes, it means the world to me 

I love you guys 

xx bella