Chaos's Decision

-In The Goddness Clan-

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up feeling the sun's rays on my face. Then immediately I got out of the my bed. I changed my clothes, looked at my silver hair and blue eyes in the mirror after I went down from the castle. I went to the goddness clan's garden and I sat on the grass and started looking up at the sky and thinking about holy war. Holy war was over and I couldnt believe that. At that moment I was feeling very comfortable.

Meanwhile Nerobasta came and said that my (Queen Of Goddness Clan) mother called me. Then I went back to the castle and went to my mom. I knocked the her room's door and entered.

But she isnt alone in the room. I saw the ambassadors of Chaos talking to my mother and I wondered why they are in here. (Chaos is the creator of all clans) Then my mother noticed me. "Elizabeth come here!" She said to me and I got close to them. I asked. "What's going on?" With curious eyes mom. "Chaos said that all clans would go to a common school for peace." My mother said angrily. I was shocked by I heard.

My mother was starting to get involved in the ambassadors of chaos. "My daughter never will go to the same school with demons!" She shouted to them. One of the ambassadors of chaos after what my mother said. "Are you defying the orders of Chaos, Goddess Queen?" She asked menacingly.

My mother was very angry. But she knew she had to accept what Chaos want. She took a deep breath. "No, of course I'm not against chaos." She said and she continued her words. "I just trying protect my daughter by the demons." I remembered what my mother said after what the demons didn't know that I was the goddess queen's daughter and the princess of the goddesses.

At that moment the ambassadors of chaos, ignoring my mother's words, turned to me. "How old are you Princess of Goddness Elizabeth?" She asked to me. "I -I am seven teen years old." I answered nervously. Then she wrote something on the paper and said. "We will inform you for the school." They said to us and left the room.

"DAMN İT!!" My mom shouted in anger. She still looks like so angry. While leaving the room my mother called me. "Elizabeth wait!" I turned towards her. "Promise me to you stay away from the ten commandments and especially the demon princes." I could see the worry on my mother's face. I have never seen her like this before. "I promise mom I will stay away from ten commandments and demon princes." I said to her confidently. But I was unaware that I would not keep my promise.

When I went out to the garden again, I saw my closest friends, they are Sariel and Tarmiel from four great archangels. I went to them. "Hi Elizabeth-sama did you learn about the all clans are going to go same school?" Sariel asked to me worriedly. I bowed my head. "Yeah I leart..." I answered to him sadly. "I still can't believe this will happen, will we go to the same school with those bugs." Tarmiel said angrily.

Meanwhile, one who the members of the four great angels and the strongest goddess of the goddess clan, Mael came to us. "We'll be in the same school with those scum" Mael said angrily. "We were talking about it too." Sariel said. "This time I'm really gonna kill Meliodas." Mael was Clenching those fists when he said this.

I was scared when I heard Meliodas's name. He was one of the very powerful and ruthless demon princes and also the captain of the ten commandments. Sariel who realizes that I'm worried. "Okay shut up your mouth Mael I dont want to hear his name." Understanding why Sariel said that, "Oh I'm sorry Elizabeth." Mael said in a sad and regretful way. "Its okay Mael." I said and smiled to him.

-Mael's POV-

When Elizabeth smiled to me, the flowers opened inside me again. I have been in love with Elizabeth since my childhood. I knew Elizabeth wasn't in love with me. But still I never gave up to her. I hope one day she will fall in love with me too.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Although I pretended to be relaxed, I was still very worried. I don't even want to think the demons learned that I am the princess of the goddesses. I still kept spending time with my friends hoping that everything would be fine.

-In The Demon Clan-

-Meliodas's POV-

I woke up and looked at the clock. Holy war was over and I was very tried so I slept so much, I was late for the wake up. I prepared and went downstairs as soon as I saw Zeldris (he is my brother) and my dad (King Of Demon Clans). They were talking about something. I wanted to hear what they were talking. They looked angry.

When I closed to them my dad was started to talk. "All clans would go to the same school Meliodas and you were sleeping it was happen!" He shouted angrily to me. I was surprised. "School?" I just could said this. "Brother are you really only suprized we will go to the school?" Zeldris asked me surprised. "Of course not only I surprised that Zel." I explained to him.

One of the messengers of chaos came to me and "How old are you Prince Of Demon Clan Meliodas-sama?" I'm confused. "I am seventeen years old, why you are asking?" I said and asked to him confusedly. But he didn't answered my question. I saw other members ten commandments, they were said their ages like me to Ambassadors of chaos.

-Third Person Perspective-

Then they left the demon kingdom. Meliodas and ten commandments started to talk about the same school with another clans and goddness clans.

"Would it be forbidden to eat hool?" Melascula eagerly asked. "*Raise a laugh* I dont care what it be forbidden in the school, I will eat the souls od goddness and I will kill them." Galand said recklessly. "Count me too Melascula and Galand." Derieri joined to them. "If there is Derieri, then count me too." Monspeet said and he looked with love at Derieri.

"I don't care about the nonsense of peace, I will destroy the goddness clan no matter what!" Meliodas said aloud with great anger and ambition and all ten commanders looked at Meliodas scared. Meliodas's anger and cruelty frightened even them.

Hii guys!!! This is my first story, I hope you like it.:) I apologize if there are grammatical mistakes. I will add a new episode very soon. Thanks for reading :)))