- 🎅ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ! ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!: sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!⛄ -

╔══❅══❅═════════╗
BE MERRY! CHRISTMAS!
╚═════════❆══❅══╝

~ мєяяу - вєιиg נσуfυℓ αи∂ gяαтєfυℓ; υѕυαℓℓу ¢єℓєвяαтє∂ иєαя тнє єи∂ σf уєαя ~

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

Regarding to all the mishaps happening with the teachers and commissioners with their 'meetings' about internships being mandatory due to the increase of cases within the Villain organisations, I happened to feel a mood of joy.

Since Christmas Day was almost arriving, why would I not celebrate early and bring the joy to others?

Because for me, Christmas held a very special place in my heart. Christmas was all about giving and spending times with your loved ones.

So I, aka (Y/n) Yagi, took this as an opportunity to give to others.

The Next Morning..

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY POOS, IT'S TIME FOR DECORATING THIS ENTIRE DORM HOUSE FOR A CELEBRATION!" I held up high my cymbals and began slamming them against each other as hard as I could.

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

Doors were immediately opened, showing the tired faces of the Class 1-A students. I then dropped the cymbals and earned a more dramatic bang than before.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Bakugou vigorously rubbed his face as his droopy hair fell on his face.

"There's one more week till Christmas..?" I pouted, hoping no one had forgotten the special holiday.

"Now that you've reminded me.." Yaoyorozu slid her finger under her chin "I did order a package full of Christmas decorations we could use for the common room. We should all prepare for the joyful holiday and spend some time with each other!"

"That's a good idea! This holiday IS all about giving" Tsuyu croaked.

Glad thing the girls were getting along with this idea. I wasn't even bothered at the forgetful boys any longer.

"Yeah sure!" Uraraka jumped up and down "We'll move and get rid of any rubbish for the big Christmas tree! But.. Where are we going to put it exactly?"

"I was thinking maybe we could put it behind this couch, near the window" I pointed to the spot behind me.

"I was thinking the same too.. We agree on it?" Jirou asked us all.