- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ǫᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇss - ᴀ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ǫᴜɪʀᴋs ᴡʜᴀᴛsᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ~

《~⁎~》

〖The Results〗
Everyone who participated in U.A's Sports Festival all returned back to the middle the field by Midnight's call.

The bound was now gone and so was the firework show.

"ᴀʟʟ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀs-ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ's .. sᴘɪʀᴛs ғsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ!"

After that, even more fireworks were heard in the distance when our podiums were raised. With me being 1st, Bakugou in 2nd and Tokoyami in 3rd, the group of students gasped in awe.

However, it didn't seem like Bakugou was having any of it, ever since the ending of our match he's been out of it. And so the teachers had to strap him to one of Cementoss's blocks, along with a jaw shutter and chains around bulks of metal around his arms.

"He is like a man-eating fiend" Tokoyami sweated.

*Flash!* *Flash!* *Flash!* *Flash!*

Not to mention camera lights flickering here and there, the teachers also had the VIP news reporters, journalists and cameramen in the scene behind metal barriers.

"ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ ɪɴ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ғᴏʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ!"

Damn.. What a shame..

Iida was really into the Sports Festival as well..

I wonder what had happened..

Gazing around the grass on the field, watching at nothing in particular, a hand abruptly distracted my stare as it waved rapidly.