- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪsᴍ - ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀɢɢʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴏɴᴇ's ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ~

《~⁎~》

〖We Meet Again〗
Midoriya and I had the worst night of our life. Even after the training period we had, we were still in a dazed condition the next morning. Midoriya was no ordinary kid alright.

Approximately we were initially going to spend about a hour or two, perfecting Midoriya's One for All power. But those few hours turned into four.

Our energy was now completely drained out. As for Gran Torino however, it was entirely the opposite as he made down the stairs with his walking stick.

"Morning. What's wrong?" he questioned our exhausted state.

"I was training with (Y/n) yesterday and got a little too caught up in it" Midoriya's face twitched "I tried to digest what you said to me and put it into practice with (Y/n)'s advice, also. But it looks like I still have a long way to go"

"Mm?" Torino then faced towards me "You taught this kid on your own last night?"

"I did so" I kept my back relaxed on the warm couch "You went to sleep early, and so I thought it would've been better to use our free time yesterday to practice more"

"Alright then.." Torino nodded "I mean, it is your first time trying it, so that's only to be expected. It can't be helped. But as for this boy here, it's hard to get that kind of thinking from All Might. Since he was able to use it normally from the start, I taught him in a different way. His only redeeming feature was his body" he began walking for the kitchen.

"All Might as a student? What was he like?!" Midoriya balled his fist with excitement.

"Hm?" he turned around "Ah.. It was nothing but practical training for him"

...

So that explained why Dad was acting so weird when talking about Torino..

~"It's scary.. Too scary.. Stop trembling, legs! A-Anyway, it is my duty to train you guys, but since you got an offer, you should go work to your heart's c-content-t-t-t"~

"I couldn't teach him half-heartedly because he was the man entrusted to me by my sworn friend, who had passed away" Torino stopped his walk and stared to the ground.