- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ 2.0: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -

╔═══˚.·:·.⋆ ❈ ⋆.·:·.˚═══╗
HEROES RISING!
╚═══˚.·:·.⋆ ❈ ⋆.·:·.˚═══╝

⋘─── •◦ ❈ ◦• ─── ⋙

⋘─── •◦ ❈ ◦• ─── ⋙

"If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit,
remember for what cause you clench your fists!"

"When there's nothing to be gained,
rising to the challenge at those times, is surely the mark...
of a true hero!"

── ∙~❖~∙ ──
"The Villains are 20 meters from the point" Yaoyorozu whispered through Jirou's Earjacks, "Aoyama, fire your Navel Laser at maximum power" she then counted down to 5 until Aoyama blasted his 'Can't Stop Twinkling: Supernova' towards the targets.

"PLUS.. ULTRAA!" he screamed out his lungs. His laser soon spread across the three targets causing them to separate. Just like planned.

In front of Yaoyorozu, she pulled back the fabric covers unveiling two gigantic cannons in front of her. The cannons to which she created last night with the last sources of her Creation Quirk and shot at the Villains, making one Villain in an underground cavern and the other plunging into a nearby waterfall.

Now that the frontlines had done their part, Yaoyorozu and Aoyama had reached their limits. "We successfully separated them" Shouji yelled.

"Good!" Ojiro cheered.

"We have taken them to the determined points" Jirou said.

With the Villains separated, Sero and Uraraka then commenced the second assault on the main Villain. Sero used his Tape Quirk to throw huge boulders at the man supported by Uraraka's Quirk: Zero Gravity. The Villain immediately deflected all their attacks using an Air Wall Quirk for defence and a Bullet Laser Quirk for an offence.

Uraraka continued to use her Quirk to make more floating boulders for Sero to throw, but the Villain was never going to stop. Sero, Mineta and Uraraka all retreated to a trap they had prepared for and caused a massive rock slide with Mineta using his Pop Off Quirk to make the rocks stick together even harder to bury the target. "PLUS ULTRA!" Uraraka bellowed and set about her Quirk.

However, after a careful observation, I could start to see the boulders about to rumble to the air. "Did they do it..?" Shouji widened his eyes. And that was when we were revealed that our main target was able to break free easily, knocking Mineta out of the battle.

Yaoyorozu and Aoyama intervened and engaged the Villain upfront, but they were quickly defeated alongside Mineta. During this time, the other two Villains were now dealing with the other teams. One with Mina and Tokoyami inside the underground cavern and the other with Todoroki, Iida, Tsuyu and Kirishima at the waterfall.