- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────
Boku no Hero Academia OST - Uncontrollable Evil
3:07 ──────|─────── 7:01
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────Boku no Hero Academia OST - Uncontrollable Evil3:07 ──────|─────── 7:01|◁ II ▷|∞ ↺▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

~ ᴇᴠɪʟ - ᴘʀᴏғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅɴᴇss, ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Welcome Back〗
The City of Kanagawa, home of millions of people, lay within sight across the straits, though I myself was never privileged to have the endurance to come across the most powerful Villain of all, I was due to make history. A treat for all my mentors, but especially.. My Dad.

This was the only opportunity I was going to have to be able to restore faith in me. As nearly as I could tell, Dad knew everything that was going to happen in this fateful day. I was severely traumatised with the intentions of a League of Villains with me, but most vital was Jeanist's incident.

And with my friends and guardian gone, I was alone, in my own world, with All for One standing in front of me. Or should I say.. Possibly the last person I would be fighting considering this battle might end with me or him dead. Of course I didn't hoped for that, but if worst came to worst, it would have to result in those terms.

By the next minute, I was already empowering my Quirks to the highest limit it could take in. This final event of the day was going to be the greatest excitement of all, with the best Quirks and alliance, not to mention the audience being majority of the Pro Hero industry, and All for One's last prey.

Sure enough, if my calculations were right, the start of this battle was going to begin in just a few seconds and end in the next hour or so. Not long after, All for One started the brawl with black tentacles that spun around behind him.

He had thought he was going to get rid of me in the first move. However, what he didn't know was that during the time of my stay in the hospital, I researched him in every detail. All for One was incapable of stealing One for All from its wielder, by its very nature, One for All could only be stolen if the owner wielder wills it. Also, his ability to manipulate and to steal Quirks had a limit. His body, by now, only contained probably 6 to 8 Quirks.

One by one, his tentacles swung across the street to my way. A few seconds prior in and I would have suffered the same injury as Jeanist. But I pulled it through and dodged them all when I used my fast reflexes. This was the first time I had ever been in a serious battle without a grown-up to babysit me.

The tentacles came past at a near gallop, looking huge and dark and ferocious. Their sharp tops had been blackened, possibly due to some sort of poison that was set about.