- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ʜᴇʟʟғʟᴀᴍᴇ - ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ-ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ғɪʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Easy Mode〗
"𝙶𝙾!"

*FWOOSH!*

Not even a second after Present Mic's declaration, Todoroki took one step forward and uplifted his arm creating a glacier-like wave of ice in which covered half of the arena.

At that moment, I was stunned to see this never-seen-before side of him. I couldn't wait for his left side to show up soon.

The trail of ice was heading straight for me, and so I balled up my fist and used all of my might to crush this damn thing with One for All. I knelt on one knee and put an end to it.

*SMASH!*

Given that the Ice Wall was behind me, it was quick to be destroyed with one blow.

~"YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"~

One smash equalled his entire 'Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall' to be broken down.

From where I was standing now, Todoroki seemed more surprised than mad as he widened his eyes. We could all hear the crumbling shards of ice falling right outside the ring.

I watched him, intently so that he also showed signs of being intimidated. He was getting ready for another heavy attack.

Never from before did I anticipate him to start the match so greatly.

I pressed back to my original stance and prepared myself for another round of ice. However, instead of another Ice Wall, he quickly consumed back the falling shards of Ice behind me and turned them into bullets.

They were all now lined at the rear end of his border, and as I watched carefully for the first one to hit, I triggered my Fire Element in place.

Todoroki then slightly lowered his head at the same time the bullets made way for my direction. One by one, each of his bullets were dodged or melted by my flames.

"I now see why Hatsume forfeited" he yelled whilst regaining back his dodged bullets to his side.

Still having my flames visible to the audience, I moderately enlighten the flame ever more, just to enhance my appearance.