- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ sᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ - ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Class 1-A vs. Class 1-B〗
"How has your day been, (Y/n)?" Shinsou cocked a smirk that I wanted to punch off so badly. I didn't respond and just looked away. "Hey, Sir Aizawa?" he then leaned his head in front of him.

"Shinsou" Aizawa nodded.

"Since there's 42 students here in total and we have divisions of 5 to 3 people in a team, why not have (Y/n) and I participate twice? Wouldn't that be a lot easier?"

Now he was making it worse. He did this to buy more time with me, that punk. I sent a glare at Aizawa and Vlad who seemed to like that idea, unfortunately.

"I'd say Shinsou and (Y/n) will participate in twice" Vlad pointed out two fingers, "Change of plans. They will both be in once in a Class-A team and once in a Class-B team. In other words, two of the five matches will be 5-on-4"

"What?!" Toru exclaimed "The 4-person team will be at a disadvantage!. It would be better if (Y/n) was on one team as Shinsou will be on the other!"

"That'll probably be more of a disadvantage to bring the inexperienced Shinsou into the team. The 5-person teams will have the advantage in numbers, but with Shinsou being paired with (Y/n), it will be balanced. The situation for this training will be Heroes acting to surround a Villain group and capture them. Think of the other teams as Villains"

As if I needed to, I wouldn't be surprised if Shinsou was an undercover spy working for the League of Villains. He had that look too.

"-You'll win once you capture four people!"

Iida immediately snatched his helmet as his body shook, "We're Heroes, but we're Villains to the opposing team?! Which one should I be then?!"

"It should be fine to be a Hero!" Yaoyorozu rested her fingers to her chin.

"In each team's base camp, there is a super cute prison" Vlad pointed out to the Nezu's cell, "Once you imprison your opponents, that will count as a capture"

"How are we supposed to take that seriously?!" Kirishima gawped.

"'Once you capture four people'.. Is that the handicap?" Bakugou uttered to himself.

"Huh?" Kaminari responded.

"Yeah. Having a member of the team unused to fighting, and having even the 5-person teams lose if four people are taken. But as for (Y/n)'s situation, it will be if one is captured. Besides, they're going to participate twice in one sitting, it'll be easier for their opponent"